The Janitors Closet

@Anastasia

large.D6069C51-E348-4F04-B195-75CF7CA8D590.jpeg.66b70f0dd53a4044a6b155da768ae60a.jpeg

Jordan is a tall dark skinned schoolboy in his teens. He usually wore ripped jeans and pastel/light colored shoes and shirts. His hair was grown out enough to be straitened and shaved so he wore it that way. He was sitting at his lunch table pretty bored. There was still much time left in the lunch period and he had already eaten his food. He hadn’t realized it until he looked down but he had a boner. And his eyes kept wandering over to the girl sitting at the empty table. Almost like a light bulb went off in his head, he had an idea. He got up from his seat leaving his own empty table to join the girl at hers. “Hey, my names Jordan.” He thought he would start off with a simple introduction and then ease his way into it. He didn’t know how he would pop the question anyways. It’s not often a guy like him walks up to a girl asking for a quickie during lunch period. He had to think before he asked the girl. He was sure she was bored by the way she had her head on her hand gazing off somewhere where he didn’t bother to follow. He made sure not to sit too close to her. But he also made sure not to sit too far away. This wasn’t his first rodeo. He had convinced one of the popular girls to give him head in the boys bathroom. That was actually not that hard. The girl had liked him so she was happy to do it and she seemed to get off a lot more than he did. He hoped this girl would be better. He looked at the clock which said 12:30 am. He still has plenty of time. He stared at the girl hoping she would offer up an introduction as well.

spacer.png

Her name was Monika. A half-asian, half-white girl who was fairly popular at school. She is a cheerleader and track athlete. While her personality might seem a bit odd to fit in with the popular kids in school, she squeezed her way into the group through secret methods. It wasnt by sleeping with the popular ones, or having someone with drug or other connections; may be she might have some blackmail on them, who knows?  Either way, she was sitting alone at her table. The others had things to do; none of which involved her. Thoughts started to whirl through her head as she casually sipped at a bottle of lemon-flavored water. 

Her eyes turned to the voice that magically appeared at the table she was sitting at. She was so lost in thought that she didnt even notice Jordan approaching.  His voice was more than enough to snap her out of her gaze.  "Oh, hi, Jordan!" she said with a peppy voice. She knew who he was just by passing and listening to conversations in the hallway. The best way to pick up dirt on someone was listening, or rather eavesdropping, on passing conversations.

"I'm Monika. Nice to meet you," she said with the same chipper demeanor before returning to being lost in thought. She didnt really think of anything in particular, other than trying to remember whatever gossip she heard on this guy. Nope, nothing seemed to have come up.  

"If you're here to ask me on a date, I'm gonna pass," she said coldly. She has had her share of suitors. Probably because of her good looks or something shallow like that. While she did find it quite flattering that someone found her attractive, dealing with it on a weekly basis just got tiring.  She didn't have the energy for a relationship. It wasnt really her style.  

Jordan knew this wasn’t gonna be easy. Sure he’s a star athlete on the basketball and he has no dirt that anybody could pick up on him. But that wasn’t nearly enough. He looked over at the girl as she stopped speaking. “No, actually that’s not why I’m here. I honestly don’t care for relationships.” The statement he had just made was true. He didn’t really like being stuck with one person. He liked to explore. Guys, Girls, Non Binary people. He liked them all. It was around High school when he realized that he was Pansexual taking an attraction to every cute boy and girl in the school. He snapped back to reality to continue speaking, “It’s kinda boring in here and I see you have finished your food. So have I, maybe we could go do something fun. I really don’t like being stuck in one place for an hour.” He struck his winning smile on the girl. He had learned early on that the best way to get people to like you is to use your looks to your advantage. Of course his athleticism always helped but he didn’t use it to impress girls. He used for jobs. He did hate working for the mafia but to not like he was getting out of it soon. Plus nobody would know. The mafia made sure of that.

spacer.png

Monika raised a brow at his answer. It was interesting to her; someone who wasnt interested in something like a date. She was torn between showing interest or showing dismay and annoyance. How should she answer? The thought didnt linger for too long as he suggested to do something more fun. She started to kick her legs underneath the table playfully and placed her chin upon her palm in thought. 

She looked at his face for a moment to study every feature she could before moving her eyes down towards his chest for a moment and back up to his eyes. He was quite attractive and quite fit, not like the majority of the fat and gross guys that try to court her. "I don't know," she said as she rifled through her purse sitting in her lap. She pulled out her cellphone. The phone had a little 'Hello Kitty' charm hanging off of it as she started to text someone. She was putting on a facade of disinterest, almost as if nothing he had to say had much value. 

"What kind of fun?" she asked while packing away at the keys upon her smartphone. She placed her phone face-down upon the table and started to remove her jacket, leaving behind the white dress-shirt she was wearing underneath. The size and shape of her breasts are more pronounced without the jacket on.  She folded the jacket and placed it onto her lap, squeezing her breasts together with her arms for a brief moment. Whether she did this on accident or on purpose was up for debate. She picked her phone back up and took a quick picture of the one trying to get her to do something 'fun'. "And what do I get out of it?"

Jordan saw as she eyed him up and down and she began speaking. She pulled out her phone and began texting someone showing disinterest. He almost smirked but stopped himself. This girl was too he thought. Well two can play that game. "Well I don't know what kind of fun are you interested in? And as for you getting something out of it, you get to not sit bored   Watching as different guys try to get a chance with you." His face was blank and he rolled his eyes slightly just to see her reaction. "But if you don't want to I'm fine with leaving." His eyes flickered between her face and her chest before settling on her face. He gestured to the popular kids table. "I can always ask one of the girls or guys over there for some fun. It's no big deal. Just say the words." He let his smirk slip for a second but quickly went back to being chill. He hadn't lied. He could walk over to the popular kids table and get one of the jocks to give him head. He could also ask he cheerleaders. He did have options. He wondered what the girls reaction would be. Guess he would find out soon. He decided to do one more thing to hopefully seal the deal. He allowed his gaze to wander over to the popular kids table and to dart from chest to ass on some of the Cheerleaders and Jocks. He wanted to spark Jealousy but he wouldnt know if it worked until she spoke. She showed most emotion when speaking.

Edited by Daddy Pheonix

Oh? Playing the uno-reverse card, huh? This brought a little grin to Monika's lips as @Daddy Pheonix Jordan started to play her at her own game. His eyes darting between her face and chest didn't go unnoticed. She'll play him at this game and see what he has in store. Interesting play, Jordan. She placed her smartphone away and picked up her jacket from her lap and threw it over her shoulder. Now that she was standing, her breasts looked much larger than they did from when she was hunched over in her seat. "No. You have piqued my interest," she said, tilting her head to the side and brushed the hair out of her eyes in a flirting manner. Her gaze penetrated into him before a grin tugged at the corner of her lips. "Oh, and those guys," she turned her eyes towards the popular kids. "Don't worry about them. They're boring. I don't know why people think they are," she said before making air-quotes with her free-hand. "popular throughout the school. They'll be sitting on their asses collecting unemployment here in the next few years," she predicted. She had desires to take her snooping abilities and put them to good use, wanting to join the military reconnaissance force, whether it be as a ground troop or information analysis. That's the kind of thing she was interested in. 

"And besides. Fred and Omar have small dicks and Jessica pads her bras and wears a corset," she said non-chalantly. She had fooled around with nearly half of the guys and girls there, none of them were of any particular interest. There were a few of them that she didn't touch. "Actually," she said thumbing one of the fat, unpopular kids sitting by himself. "Jacob has a huge dick and knows how to use it. A shame that the popular girls here can't look passed outward appearances; they'd have the time of their life. Then again, they might just grow way too addicted to him. What would that do to the popular kids' pride, hm?" she asked with a foxy smirk before flinging some of her hair, quite dramatically, over her shoulder.

spacer.png

"Show me, Jordan, what is it that you find so 'fun'," she in a snarky manner. She knows full-well what he wanted. Who wouldn't want a turn at her? She was pretty, she was smart, she was witty, and her lack of desire for commitment made her a perfect candidate for a one-hit-quit scenario. She just wished Jordan would come out outright and say it. While she knows he had something sexual in mind, she didn't know exactly what he had planned, but she could see it in his face that that was what he wanted; that and he kept staring at her chest. She walked over to Jordan and grabbed a hold of his left arm, placing it between her large breasts. "Don't disappoint me, okay?" she whispered to him.

Uno-Reverse Card, activated.

Edited by Anastasia
added image.

Jordan let put a genuine laugh. "You know now I don't just want you because of your brains and beauty. You know how to work with the mind. Alsp I know from experience that most of the guys on the football team are subs. You have no idea what a thrill it is to bang the quarterback after a game." He smiles and gets up leading her out pf the cafeteria and into the hallway. He looks around for a place somewhere private. He feels her breasts press against hom as they walk.  He finally settled on the Janitors closet which doubles as as teacher lounge. Of course the school cut corners. This isn't  the prettiest place to live anyways. He walks in and sits down on the couch. "So what do want? I'm honestly tired of always picking what to do. Head, Hand Jobs, Boob Jobs. Its all boring. Surprise me of you can." I lay back my face calm and my body relaxed as though id done this millions of times.

Edited by Daddy Pheonix

She followed Jordan towards the water closet, which strangely acted as a teachers' lounge. She walked in and looked around, smelling a faint smell of mildew, causing her lip to curl a bit. A couch was present that Jordan instantly took advantage of. He listed off the things that bored him, which left her with very, very little that wouldn't bore him. With his list, it was now painfully obvious what he wanted.

There was no love in this rendezvous, only primal instinct. She turned her back to him and began to undress. First her shirt, then her bras. She turned right him and threw her bras at him playfully. "You are quite a difficult man to please, hm?" She asked as she unclipped her skirt and stepped out of then and then lowered her panties to her knees. Her pussy was cleanly shaved, not that he would ever penetrate it; she was adamant about that.  

She walked over to Jordan and rubbed her cherubim face over the length of his cock over his pants. She gave his shaft a little bite while looking him in the eyes. Reaching up to his beltline, she starts to undo his pants and pulled them down to his ankles with his boxers following. She licked the length of his cock to try to get it hard.

He fucked the quarterback, so that must mean... she thought as she thrust her index finger into her mouth to soak it. Her damp lips wrapped around the head of his member and her finger started to tease the opening to his anus. She wouldn't penetrate him quite yet, waiting to see his reaction before doing so. 

A firm hand gripped around his meaty, hardening cock as she her lips and tongue start to smother his member in her saliva. "Dont worry, I won't use my mouth for too long," she said before putting up to 6 inches of him down her throat. She made swallowing motions with her throat, giving his cock a sensation he may have never felt before. A tightening sensation starting at the tip of his cock and slowly waving down the length of his shaft. Her finger still playing with the entrance of his anus, almost as if waiting for his permission. @Daddy Pheonix

spacer.png

((Sorry for the late response))

Jordan laid back almost un interested. She must have mistaken what he meant by "Fucking the quarterback" It was technically his fault for not being clear about it. "When I said I fucked the Quarter Back I mean in the ass. I fucked his virgin asshole. I also came all over him if you were wondering." He excepted genuine shock but he wouldn't be surprised if she didn't care. He would probably like her more if she didn't care

He pulled her hand away from his anus politely declining it for now and all of eternity. He looked at her shaved pussy and wondered why she shaved it. It didn't seem like anybody had penetrated her before so he say no point. He looked down at her and their eyes met for a moment. His face softened and turned into a smirk as he saw the strong expression on her face. This wasn't your average school girl and he was sure of that.

Jordan ran a finger through her hair and moved his hand down to her cheek as he felt a amazing sensation. Pleasure registered on his face but it wasn't like he was smiling. He applauded he`r for being able to take his full cock. Most people couldn't for obvious reasons but he didn't care. It was Natural for him to not look like he felt anything but he had a feeling she had the same training as him.

(Its fine)

Edited by Daddy Pheonix

Her hand was moved away and clarification was given. So he was the pitcher and the quarterback was the catcher; ironic that. She grinned up at him, more and more dirt. Whether or not he cared, that little bit of information can lead her down a long rabbit hole. Their eyes met for a brief moment as she came up for air. Her mouth dripping wet with her spit, stroking his mighty long cock slowly and gently while she tried to catch her breath. "Funny, because your dick doesnt taste like shit," she said, expressing a bit of her own brand of humor.

"Since you like fucking asses, I have a present for you," she said as she moved away from Jordan and started to rifle through her bag, pulling out a small bottle of lubricant. This was the lubricant that warms up whatever it touches. She opened the top and squirted some of the liquid upon the tip of his cock, a few globs on it before drizzling it over the length of his shaft. 

Her free hand gently stroked his pen is, spreading the lubricant into every nook, cranny, and crevice all the way down to his pubic bone. His beautiful black cock glistened in the light. "Mine has a lot less hair," she stated before taking a glob and rubbing it around the entrance of her asshole. She leaned her back against Jordan, grinding her back against his manly chest. She grabbed a firm hold of his manly cock and guided it into her ass, thrusting his thickness into her rear end. It was extremely tight but it was still quite tight. She seemed to have experience with her ass.

She took a sharp breath in, feeling every inch, every vein press up against her asshole as she sat down upon his dick to take as much as she could of him. "Your dick feels so good, jordan," she said, biting her lower lip and trying to keep her voice down. She grinded against him, letting him see her bountiful breasts bouncing. She guided one of his hands to her shopping wet pussy and moved his fingers over to her clit. 

"Break my hymen and I leave," she said in a matter-of-fact manner.  She continued to bounce upon his cock, pushing her hips outwards every time she reaches as far as she could to give his cock extra sensation. spacer.png

"I hope this is to your liking and not something you find as... boring," she stated, leaning forward, placing her hands upon her knees and continued to grind up and down on his cock, making a slapping noise as her ass ripples whenever it touches down on his thighs. 

Jordan chuckles his emotion showing a bit. "Hes clean. Maybe next time ill face fuck him and let you taste. Thats where most shit comes out anyways." I chuckle more as you pull out the lubricant. "Rich, Not a lot of people can afford that type of lubricant. You using it because your ass is as cold as our hearts? Maybe we do need to loosen up a  it." He watches her saddle him after putting the lubricant on. He feels all warm as he enters her. She lets out a soft moan. "I dont think this will be boring at all. And I havens shaved it just yet."

He smiles at her remark about breaking her Hymen. "Well you sure you'll be able to tell over the pleasure?" He liked being cocky for no reason at times because it felt right for the moment. He grabbed her arms slamming her into him when he comes down then letting loose when she goes up. He feels he soft pillowy ass smack against his thighs. He watches her breasts bounce he grabs them one letting go of her arms to fondle them as she rides him. "No not boring at all." He seems t be heating up even more and he has a feeling its not from the lubricant.

"Have you tried sticking something this big up your ass? And don't you dare touch my pussy. I'm saving that," she said, sticking her tongue out at him and giving him a little wink. His hands upon her breast made her gasp out, being extra sensitive around her nipples. She let out sharp, cute moans as every inch of Jordan's massive cock stretched out her rear-end. She pushed off of her knees and leaned back upon him. His large hands playing with her breasts, his massive, manly cock pumping into her butt. Drool poured down the corner of her lip. Her pussy was hot and her pussy was drenched. Her fingers found their way her clitoris and she started to gently move her fingers over her hardening clitoris like moving a stick over a washing board. She continued to move up and down upon his manhood, clinging to every inch of it. She could feel the tip of his head going in and out. She has had enough. She ripped Jordan's hand off of her tit and slowly pulled Jordan out of her. 

She reached over to her bag and grabbed out some baby-wipes and wrapped the wet cloth around his cock to clean it. She threw the baby wipe on the ground and pushes Jordan onto his back. "I don't care any more~" she said before straddling his hips and grabbing the shaft of his cock, taking control of it. She placed the tip of his cock upon her clitoris and rubbed the two together. She bit her lower lip and stared into Jordan's eyes, a mischievous look upon her face. The eyes of a fox meeting the eyes of a lion. She would get devoured by this creature if she wasn't cunning and crafty. His cock started to get drenched with her juices, teasing him with her pussy. No, she wouldn't let him have it this easy. Plopping onto the couch upon him, she pressed her bare body against his while stroking his cock gently in one hand. "I might give you my virginity. But let me have some fun first, okay? I want it to be an experience that i'll never forget," she said as the noise of shuffling feet could be heard outside of the janitor's closet / bullshit teacher's lounge. 

"Ignore it," she said moving her mouth down to lick around Jordan's nipples. Her hand caressed the tip of his penis, cupping the tip and rolling her hand around it like a ball-joint. "I don't know if this will even feel good. It might hurt like hell," she said, continuing to slowly stroke his cock. She debated what he could do to help her to get ready to take such a massive cock inside of her. A scheming smile came across her face as she stood up and placed her pussy in front of his face. "Make me cum. That'll make me ready enough," she said before leaning down and grasping the shaft of his cock and wrapped her lips around the tip. Her tongue hugging the tip of his penis before swallowing it down her throat.

@Daddy Pheonix

Edited by Anastasia

"I do love challenges." Jordan's gaze shifted to the door where footsteps could be heard. He looked at the clock. Lunch was long over. If he has to miss class he would make this worth his and her while. He placed his hand firmly on the back of her head. He pushed down slowly letter her fee' almost every inch of his throbbing wet cock. He let her pull off a line of Sylvia connecting her lips to his cock. His hand reached her waist. He pulled her onto the couch. He made a show of hovering his cock in front of her pussy before he let it rest on her thighs as he kissed her body up and down. He made his way to her neck and sucked slight'y using a technique that had the same pleasure without making a hickey. He reached one of his hands back and rubbed her clot before kissing her cheek. @Anastasia

Edited by Daddy Pheonix