Cat's Little Corner of Frustration

Ok, so... I've got a little "confession" to make. I have a bit of an issue.

I am too easily excited about things that my imagination comes up with.

You see... One moment, I got this idea of a character that comes to mind, with some cool traits or other stuff. Some kind of specific and cool pairing for my character. Or a nice scene that would be fun to play out.  Or a whole story, an adventure instead. Perhaps even some awesome and unique original world/setting or at least parts/concepts of it to build the rest with someone together. And so on, so forth. It's nice and all that my imagination constantly comes up with fun stuff. I love creating things and showing them to others.

But the issue starts... Here. A few hours later and up to a whole day goes by... And I'm no longer excited about it. Wanna know why?

Because something else came up to my mind! Something that I'm more excited about now than the previous idea! And it's vicious circle of ideas that come up, get me all excited. I often even try to look for some RP based on those ideas. But hardly ever find anything. And then new one comes up, yeah? And then another. And another... And it goes on forever.

So I decided to create this thread. My "Little Corner of Frustration". A sort of a... A Journal of sorts. If I come up with something cool... I'll just put it here. For safe-keeping, I guess. And maybe, hopefully, someone would check the stuff out... And maybe would be interested in any of that? I dunno. Won't know until I try, yes?

Character idea:

Spoiler

I have an interesting desire here... I want to play a blind character again. I previously had one like it, but it was a long time ago. Now I want this again.

Basically, I want a Long-term Fantasy adventure that also has a heavy focus on growing romantic relationship between my blind Female character and her companion, who is either Male or a Futa. And the topic of blindness being a detail that is strongly present in most situations.

--------------------------------

Here is Joanna "Hawk eye" Sommers. She is a human mage, member of the adventurers guild. How would a blind person be an adventurer, one might ask? Well, she's called "Hawk eye" for a reason. Years ago she was able to overcome her disability with the help of magic - she learned to summon a magical hawk that temporarily acts as her eyes, guiding her actions(such as other spellcasting) and giving her plenty other benefits such as bird's-eye view of the area and more. The downside is... This spell only works when truly "outside" and close to nature - outside of buildings and big cities. Otherwise... She's completely blind. Which is why she definitely needs a partner who would help with that "inconvenience" in places where she can't use her magical vision.

AZjVeALO_o.jpg

Silly lewd scene idea:

Spoiler

This one is a lewd scene idea and a "pairing". You see... I once again stumbled on this picture here down below. And it kinda... Got me excited. I obviously mean the scene itself, not the characters. And the best part is that I'd enjoy to be in any of those roles.

Maybe it's a polyamorous relationship or something. It can be a scene with 2 Females x 1 Male, like on the picture. Or it could be 2 Males x 1 Female. Or could be with inclusion of Futas instead. Really, gender combinations don't matter here. The key focus is elsewhere. 

The key part is the fun dynamics of the particular scene is that not all three participating. Just two having fun, while the third is... I dunno, "not in the mood"? Or something else like that? And yet, still there for them, close by and even holding hands or something! \o/

No, it's not cuckolding or other bullshit. Don't even mention that stuff, please. Everything is fully consensual. It's just their little weirdness like that, that's all.

F4A.jpg

Specific character "type" desire 1 (self or partner): 

Spoiler

(TURNS OUT IT'S ABSOLUTELY NOT FUN, mainly for the "taur" player. Just standing there... awkwardly... when the partner is doing all the work down there... Not fun)

For a VERY long time, I've been curious about "taurs". You know - centaurs and everything else that goes along the same idea. Bottom animal, top humanoid, yes? I was curious about both playing WITH and AS one. But never truly found anything... not that I was super actively watching either though xD The obvious main focus being the exotic nature of taurs, the exotic/animal cock shapes, often also size-difference too.

So it's rather simple here, really. I'd like to pair one of my characters with a taur played by someone else. Obviously the main pairing would be my Female character with a Male or Futa taur.

ALTERNATIVELY... I've got some reference picturers of a Futa taur(Forest dryad, I think?) that I'd love to play myself with someone playing a Female character instead.

FrSAcdKp_o.jpg

YWU8GQe3_o.jpg

oHtut1Ww_o.jpg

Specific character "type" desire 2 (self or partner):

Spoiler

You know what's fun? SLIME GIRLS! \o/

Yeah. Many times I've stumbled upon hot pictures of slime-girls - Females and Futas. Even had characters built around that topic. Wanted to play as slimes mostly, but... Playing with one would be nice as well, I guess? Then it could be a Male slime too, why not.

There are quite a few benefits of slimes over regular living beings.

• First of all - shapeshifting, no doubt. Humanoids, anthros, beasts. As well as changing from Female to Futa and back at will. Hell, even can turn Male/Femboy, if desired, yes? 
  • Second - lack of any internal anatomy gives the possibility of large penetrations, dangerously exotic cocks, non-standard penetrations, cum-inflation and other things that otherwise are either super-dangerous for the health of the person who's getting penetrated OR completely silly and unrealistic. But not with slimes, yes?

So yeah. How about some slime-girl fun. Females or Futas. For Males, FemalesFutas and Femboys/TrapsHumanoids, Anthros, Beasts too. Hell, even the "taurs" from the idea above would do nicely as well, considering the lack of danger from big sizes, yes?

yN8jpn9h_o.jpgxdEOz0BM_o.jpgX2NIojpO_o.png

Sci-fi short scene/story idea with a specific "pairing":

Spoiler

Do you remember that old silly TV-show... WEIRD SCIENCE? Two nerds creating themselves a girl and all that. Well... How about a bit similar, but reversed?

I confess, this scene/story idea is based on a 3-pannel comic below. Two nerdy scientist ladies having all the fun in the world by creating multiple Male androids. Or clones, I dunno. Maybe they are on some distant planet or space station where there's nobody else around. Not a single dick for light years! Or something like that lol.

There are plenty of ways to spice it up even further too. I surely can play two ladies opposite one partner playing those multiple male androids... But what would be more fun if there would be someone else to play one of the scientist girls together with me. And maybe multiple people playing those Male androids..?

This also can last as a longer story too, you know. There are ways to do so. Perhaps when the girls are not having all the fun, they are actually developing proper intelligence for their "boys"? But I bet ya the work goes very slowly... Too much fun to be had! Yeah... I guess?

ilhfKPhc_o.jpeg

QRBXTlhO_o.png

AeRYPBm7_o.jpeg

Fantasy character idea:

Spoiler

A bit of a "Fish out of water" thing here. This is a character that I've been looking to play for some time too. She could be Female or Futa. For Male / Futa / Female partners.

First of all, it's Fantasy setting. My character is... Well. A Samurai. Yeah, I know, generic. Plus I'm not exactly super well-versed on Japan's history and such. I simply like the aesthetics of the katanas and the whole samurai blade-masters thing. So, my character is a samurai. From an "Eastern Human Nation". Regardless of what the rest of the world is, there should be this nation of highly reclusive humans who live in the eastern part of this fantasy land/continent/island/etc. They are isolationists, with their lands being safely cut off from the rest of the world with tall mountains and a magical dome powered by the Sun itself. You know, Sun-magic, all that stuff. Why specifically like this? Because it explains the samurai/asian aesthetics of the character and... Allows for the world exploration adventure.

My character escapes her homeland for a whole bunch of reasons and now tries to find her place in this "new" world. New for her, of course - different laws, different behavior of people around, different races (elves, orcs, whatever else) and not just humans. And more. It's all the same, still fantasy, yet super different for her. Lucky enough, she might meet a friendly companion (or multiple companions) along the way who would accept her despite these differences, teach her the ways of this part of the world and more. There is not really a set goal for this adventure in my mind, since this is mainly a CHARACTER-FOCUSED IDEA.

And I've also got two variants of looks for her, in two separate galleries: One or Two.

8gNJN9wl_o.jpg6AkPlJwQ_o.jpeg

Fantasy character idea:

Spoiler

One of my older fantasy character ideas here... Kat the Brave(gallery). Right away I must say - she is exclusively Futa only. However she's very much open to Males (giving/receiving) just as much as to Females (giving) and Futas (giving/receiving) too.

Now, with that out of the way... She's from one of the "beast-kin" races of some fantasy world - part human, part animal. In Kat's case - she's a dog/wolf. Yes, with a "cat's name" and she's tired of hearing all the jokes about it! >:C

She's a good-girl though - a loyal companion to any hero (who would want her). She's physically much stronger than she looks (especially for her rather short height), quite experienced with sword and shield, as well as the most kindhearted and happy person you'll ever meet. And she easily shares her positivity with others!

I intended her to be a "sidekick" type of character, a "companion" to the main protagonist of some story. You know those Bioware games have companions? Mass Effect, Dragon Age, KOTOR, all that stuff. She's not THE main protagonist, but she's always close to one. Their sword and shield, their support in the most difficult moment. Always there at their side. Take her on an adventure, will you?

WZZPgpnz_o.jpeg

Multi-setting (fantasy/sci-fi) character and species idea:

Spoiler

And yet another character/species idea here... This time - either Fantasy or Sci-fi instead. Just depends if we wanna put this in a world of sword and magic OR into space!

My character (gallery with more pics) - who is Female and interested exclusively in Males - is a member of a six-handed humanoid race (again, fantasy or sci-fi) with a rather curious social structure. Regardless of the setting choice, it's matriarchy. The men of that species got all the brawn - they are tall, strong and muscular and natural warriors. Women are also much more "beefy" than, say, humans, but less so than their men. Instead, they've got all the brain and rule their rather "ritualistic", yet quite civilized society. In both settings, their species are considered to provide the best Male mercenaries, bounty hunters and bodyguards because of their loyalty (let alone their combat potential). Females on the other hand are rarely seen outside of their homeland - usually as diplomats or traders, but hardly ever as warriors themselves. But it's not unheard of entirely to meet a warrior Female from that race. Considering that one female is well worth 3 or four human males, capable of fighting them at the same time and even overpower them. There are obviously drawbacks to compensate that too, but that's too long to explain here.

My character is one of such warrior Females. She is a younger sister in the family, so she won't get to be on the leading role for quite a while. Which is why already early into her life she decided to follow the path of her grand-grand-grand-mother who was a well known war hero. She also became a warrior, trained for years along with boys and later men, grew up to be taller and stronger than her older sister too. When she came of age, she no longer even wanted to lead anyone or even stay at home. All she desired is to go out there and see the world/galaxy, put her skill and muscle to good use. To earn honor for herself, not for the whole family.

She has a strong body and a powerful, assertive personality. She understands that other species have different gender-roles and that most of the time, it's men who are in charge. Which is why she always hangs out with men. Yes. This includes dressing rooms. She's not afraid of showing her body in front of men, nor she's afraid of seeing male strangers naked. It's mostly the men who feel a little bit uncomfortable in such a situation - considering the reputation of her species, her confident behavior, the amount of hands she has, the height and muscle... Everything.

Basically, she is an "honorable-warrior" type character for an adventure story of some kind. And SPECIFICALLY... For and adventure group that entirely consists of Males. With the exception of her, of course.

8y6Mwleb_o.jpeg

Fantasy slice-of-life character/pairing idea 1:

Spoiler

Well, how about some SLICE-OF-LIFE stuff... but instead of Modern setting with boring humans, we just put int into Fantasy instead? Daily life of absolutely regular civilians of a fantasy world. Yes, another character-focused idea here. For simple slice-of-life play, short-term stories or literal one-shot sex scenes. Exclusively Female who is interested exclusively in Males only.  No other options here, sorry.

Check out this cutie half-elf girl (more pics here!). She's a "magical baker" who doesn't really get her hands dirty - she uses her magical wand to control all the utensils and streamline the production like if it's multiple people who do it. Her shop is called "Those Buns Dough" and consistently produces a whole huge variety of stuff - from simple bread to various tasty and sweet treats, including those that have special effects from the elixirs and alchemy potions that she adds into the mix.

She's short, she's chubby, she's cutely awkward. There's also another thing about her that you should know about... Short height and predisposition to chubbiness are not the only traits that appeared due to mixing elven and dwarven blood.

She's horny. Like... Very horny. Exceptionally horny. And that horny... Is something that she feels almost all the time. She has the libido of a thousand cats in heat in such a smol cute package.

Ever wanted a nympho girlfriend? Well, here you go. Don't be fooled by the innocent exterior. Once you're all alone and in total privacy with her - she'll drain you dry and ask for more. Maybe bring your brother? A friend? Or two? Or more..? Just be sure to eat those pastries with the stamina-potion frosting before she does... Otherwise you'll have a really bad time... Just look at that face on the right picture... >:3

So yes. The bottom line is this: short and chubby, cute and awkward on the outside, while also a sex-hungry nympho when in privacy. Ideally - multiple males to satisfy her are needed. Polyamory especially adored.

And just to clarify... She might seem innocent and cute, but she's far from defenseless. So please, do not even think of any of those "dark" scenarios of abuse, violence, etc. Not only I won't play that, but neither is that possible. She is still a mage, regardless of how she uses her powers most of the time.

EUigpwju_o.pngkRQRtKId_o.png

s0Vj5MoL_o.jpg

Fantasy slice-of-life character/pairing idea 2:

Spoiler

Following up on the theme of "slice-of-life in fantasy world", here's another one for you. Also a rather simple character for simple slice-of-life play, short-term stories or literal one-shot sex scenes.

She comes in two variants: 1)Female-for-Male OR 2)Futa-for-Female variety. No other options, just these particular pairings.

She's married to her "couple". Yes, it's a character for scenes of married life, but also with several special twists to it. Primary one being the fact that all of this is in a fantasy setting, as I already said.

The other special twists however are these:

1. She's a captain of the city guard, who spends a lot of her time at work. Ordering around her subordinates, solving guard-duty problems and overseeing the training of new recruits. She's a busy woman - regardless if Female or Futa. She's confident, strict, tall and strong - both physically and mentally. Comes with the job, you know. But also she's full of love towards her couple, so all that strictness put aside and her lover gets a "gentle giant" in bedroom. Sweet and sensual, gentle and letting her couple "lead" entirely.
  2. Her couple - regardless if it's a Male or a Female - is a stay-at-home person who keeps their house cozy and clean. The job of a captain of the city guard earns enough money to feed both of them. Her couple is also shorter in height(yes, even Male!) and definitely physically weaker. But when it comes to bedroom, all their passion comes out to the surface and they always "take the lead".

This one could be a one-on-one type of pairing. Just married life, slice-of-life in a fantasy setting. With my character as a provider for the family. Or this could be some exploration of bringing other men or women or futas into their relationship, to spice up their sex-life.

Also, I want to emphasize - the "taking lead" part is NOT about Dom/Sub. It's simply about who takes the initiative, yes?

jEljZ1Yj_o.jpegYmTevlrb_o.jpeg

Fantasy slice-of-life character/pairing idea 3:

Spoiler

And, again following up on the same theme... YET ANOTHER "slice-of-life in fantasy world" character for simple slice-of-life play, short-term stories or literal one-shot sex scenes. Funny thing is... It's a little bit of a "reverse" of the first idea you've seen above, with the horny elf. This time, it's my character who's on the receiving side of an uber-horny nympho girlfriend. And yes, this one is an exclusively Futa for Female type of deal here.

My character is a "bunny-girl" commoner. You know the type - them long ears, a tiny fluffy tail and a rather high libido. The usual stuff. And before meeting my partner's character, there was hardly anyone who could withstand the amount of passion and desire there was in her - just like in all bunnies. Until... She met her current lover or even wife.

Ideally, I see this partner being a noble mature woman who would take my commoner bunny-girl under her wing - as a girlfriend or literally a wife(options!). A perfect choice - an elf, since the idea was partially inspired by the pictures below. Basically, a woman who knows how to get what she wants, yes? She was in exact the same situation as my bunny-girl too - there was just nobody who was enough to satisfy the "need". Until now. The fun part is that even my bunny-girl's libido is hardly enough to satisfy her older lover, so she has to do her very best to keep her sated. And resort to various extra "tricks" to do it.

On paper, it might seem like a chore for my bunny-girl, but in reality... They're both loving it. There is more than just sex between them. There is passion, sure. But there is also romance, love. The amount of pure and honest effort my bunny-girl puts into it ticks the right emotions in her needy lover, producing this romantic spark over just simple sexual attraction.

But the bottom line is this - hey are in love, they have a lot of sex and... They are happy together. Alright? Good.

There are plenty of ways how such a union could happen and I've got a whole variety of options to chose from. Including the scenery around them - from a simple city life(slice of life) to them being the sole survivors of a ship crashing at a tropical island. And many other ideas of where they are.

P.s. The pictures below are just part of the inspiration. There were other "sources" for this rather straightforward idea. Plus, I have other references of bunny-girls to offer.

Ia9DaXK7_o.jpg4rSEQ0CN_o.jpg

Modern Fantasy original setting idea:

Spoiler

Slice-of-life theme continues! This time... How about a little bit of a crossover episode? And by that... I mean my very own fun original setting idea - "The Crossover". Modern Fantasy mix.

The premise is rather simple, really. There were two separate worlds, two Earths:

1. One Earth was ours - the world of humans, world of technology.
  2. Second Earth was theirs - the world of "Others", the world of magic, races and creatures that we considered to only exist in fantasy fiction.

We lived our regular boring lives in our world full of "wondrous" technology. We got used to our cars and planes, computers and smartphones, basic water piping and electricity in our homes. We accepted it as "granted".

They lived their regular boring lives in their world full of "wondrous" magic and creatures. Elves wielding magic like it's breathing, dwarves using their Earth's molten core for their forges, orcs taming even the most fierce beasts like wyverns and dragons, beastkin of various shapes and sizes bonding with nature and many other things that we would consider a fairytale. They accepted all of that as "granted" too.

Then... The Crossover happened. Yes, that's an official term that everyone agreed upon.

It has been more than 30 years since then and still nobody is sure how this happened. Was it a scientific experiment on "our" side and a magical experiment on "their" side happening on the same spot on both Earths, at the same time. Or maybe it was some Divine Intervention. Perhaps even just Universe's joke. Doesn't matter anymore, really. Portals opened on both worlds, working both ways and allowing flesh and matter safely pass back and forth without any harm. Confusion, panic, mass hysteria, destruction, conflict, war... The "Others" attacked first - orcs saw a new direction of conquer and rushed through the portals. Humans were a little bit more organized and better equipped than the orcs when that happened, so they quickly started cooperating against the "unknown threat", resulting in a much greater devastation of the "Other" world. Nuclear weapons sent though the portals are no joke... And they deal much more damage to the environment than magic, which only deals with the powers of Nature itself - which exists on both worlds equally. Sure, tsunamis, tornadoes and thunderstorms destroying electricity infrastructure in whole cities cities are definitely a threat, but they all can be dealt with. Nuclear fallout and radiation... Not so much.

Until this day, this part also remains uncertain - why did the conflict stop? Why the leaders of Humanity and the "Others" sat down at the diplomatic table and started talking peace. Some say it's a conspiracy. Others say it's yet another Divine Intervention. Doesn't matter anymore either. It wasn't a capitulation of the "Others". It wasn't the claim of victory by Humans. No. It was a peaceful pact of cooperation. Despite the "minor" overpopulation problem of our Earth... Humanity accepted a huge portion of the surviving population of the "Others". Gave them shelter, a place to stay. And later - even citizenship, integration and more. All the portal locations on Earth were found and sealed off with rad-protective sarcophagus. There is nothing left on the "Other" side anymore. All the remaining nuclear weaponry across the globe, across all the countries were taken apart and repurposed for peaceful use or destroyed.

And now we're here. Those 30 years later. With everything mixed together in such a short amount of time.

Over there you'll see a typical biker gang that consists of typical bearded and bald human dudes, a couple of trolls in black leather outfits and several orcs in cool sunglasses, with one of them having his friend goblin sitting in the sidecar. They're hanging around in front of a bar run by a dwarf who eagerly pours nice chill craft beer from his personal brewery in the basement for half the price... But only to humans, orcs, goblins and sometimes even trolls! He just absolutely hates "dem damned elves" and always asks the full price if "dem long-eared bastards dare to show up" in his "fine establishment". Why he hates them so much? Well, that coffee shop that's literally next door has a very strong "disgusting" cream and vanilla aroma, you see. And it's constantly negating the "manly" smell of beer and unwashed armpits of this bar. As for the coffee shop itself, well... All of the coffee there is prepared mainly via magical means, occasionally spiced up with some combined effort from the techno-magical marvelous coffee-machines that were created not long ago. The students from the local universities are frequenters to this place, you see - both the humans from the local magic academy and all those countless elven and animal-folk lawyers, psychologists, engineers and doctors who come here to relax after a long day of studies. So it's a popular place. Even one of those fancy-shmancy dragons pays a visit to this place, driving up to it on her shiny gold-covered sports-car and boasting around with her shiny gold-covered dress and high-heeled shoes. Of course, with how much money she gathered over the centuries of sitting in that cave on a pile of gold, no wonder she's seen one of the richest people on both worlds - at least she has the dignity to shapeshift into a humanoid form when she interacts with all of us, "lessers" aka "poor". But those type of people always existed, on both worlds. Now WE are all united, living together, coexisting. Humans and "Others". With that word now never being used by proper respectful citizens.

---------------------

Now,  the fancy stuff aside, here's the simple summary. Basically... It's a logical(ish?) explanation of fantasy races/creatures and magic existing in a modern-like world. Elves and orcs, dwarves, trolls, gnomes, beast-kin, whatever other fantasy species we want, all fully coexisting with humans in a friendly fashion. No segregation, no "racism" (well, except the ever-present extremists, of course). It's normal to see an orc car mechanic or an elf secretary, a dwarf teacher of mining engineering and a catfolk veterinarian. And other things. Magic is also part of daily life for a lot of people. Some humans attended the magic academy and learned to wield at least some basic magic. While techno-magical devices are now a thing too, combining the best of both worlds into something greater for our convenience. And in most countries it's now fully allowed to marry between different races too. Humans and Other races are unable to have children (simply incompatible), which is why the amount of such marriages isn't as huge as one would expect. But it's no longer seen as something taboo or disgusting. A human guy dating a female orc? Sure, why not. A formerly noble elf choosing a simple human girl as his couple - yup, go ahead.

This world might not be an ideal place... But after such a tragic event of the "Other" Earth's destruction, THIS Earth and all of it's people - human or Others - are damn well certainly much better than they were before. It's a happy place, for happy slice-of-life roleplay in such a bit of an unusual setting. And I will say it again - it's a setting I created for positive and happy roleplay. Okay?

OH AND! Almost forgot. I have quite a few characters that can fit into "The Crossover".

Time to add some more sci-fi for a change, I guess. Plus... I actually added short "comments" in green text right before each spoiler. For people to know what to expect inside. Ish.

Modern Superhero-themed Sci-fi (Marvel, DC or Original) character + story idea:

Spoiler

This is a story-driven character, with a story idea attached to her. She is exclusively Female, for Male or Futa partners. Here are some extra pictures.

She's a fairly young (18-19yo) student, from a family of a military general and a housewife. At the age of 14 she discovered that she has a superpower - she kept it a secret, but trained and developed it ever since. She's capable of self-teleportation over great distances, as well as creation of short-term portals for others to use as well. Both actions leave purple sparkly residue/dust around both points of origin and arrival of the teloportation/portal. This become an inspiration for a nickname that she came up for herself after seeing all those superheros/villains around - Pixie. Like pixie-dust from fairytales and fantasy stories, yes?

She is however not a hero or a villain - she's too young to be one yet. Besides, she's no good in a fight either, since teleporting or crating portals is all that she can do for now... So for now, she leads a more-or-less simple life of a student in a university, but constantly dreaming of the superhero life.

----------------------------

Now, the idea is for her to catch the attention of some actual superhero/villain, who would become her mentor in the heroic/villainous stuff. It's a long-term, story-driven experience, with romantic connection forming between them too. This story can be put inside Marvel, DC or an Original superheroic universe. In case of Marvel/DC however, I'd rather avoid canon characters as direct mentors though and it's best to just keep em as background characters/cameos, but nothing else.

6pfEzmj9_o.jpg

Space Sci-fi character aka "scenery" + story idea, possible club idea?

Spoiler

This is a long-lasting idea of mine that had several variations and versions over the YEARS it existed. I'll give you the latest version though.

My character... Is a starship. Or rather, her fully sentient AI. Remember Mass Effect? Normandy and EDI? Something like that.

This is Aurora(starship pics gallery + this video-tour of the interior), a deep-space exploration vessel. Her AI is fully sentient, with a Female personality and a Female/Futa(switching?) android body. But the AI and body are also... Brand new, just like the rest of her(the ship itself, I mean). She might be in full control of the ship's systems and implanted with countless scenarios of how to act in various situations as a ship or the android secruity "one-man team" in case of boarding... But when it comes to interacting with humans - she's a total newbie in everything. She has human emotions and self-awareness, but she doesn't know what to do with them yet. Not until she interacts enough with actual people who would shape the "newborn" complex AI into something they want her to be.

She is equipped with the latest state of the art technology across the board - best engines, best exploration gear, thick armor plating and weaponry for a ship of her class/role, even basic cloaking capabilities for a ship of that size. The interior is far from "utility" and provides plenty of comfort for the crew - captain's personal quarters and a common area for up to 4 crewmen, a lounge area with a bar too and many other "extra" things that are usually pointless aboard starships. But not for Aurora. She can provide the comfort of a luxurious space yacht while you're out there, exploring the unknown. All she needs... Is a crew and a mission.

----------------------------------------------------

Ok so. She can house up to 5 people in her crew: a captain + up to 4 crewmen. The crew could be Male, Female, Futa, even Femboy/Trap, why not. Plus the Female/Futa(switching?) android body, which is played by me. Ideally, I'd like this to be a full-time space exploration adventure with a full crew. One or more people playing the crew, while I'll handle all things about the AI, the android and ship... Since that's literally my character here lol. And this story would also be not only about the space explorations, various encounter (possibly aliens too?) or different adventures... But also "exploration of humanity". The crew of the ship developing and reshaping Aurora - the AI - into what they want her to be. Of course this could lead to various other explorations... After all, the android body is fully equipped with the right "stuff", you know? And this could be purely sexual or romantic too - who says a fully sentient AI can't fall in love?

Also, the android looks are not set in stone and I've got various options to offer for her too.

P.s. Originally, this was a 1 Female x 5 Male idea, because I like that stuff. Later on it obviously evolved into what it is now, allowing for various other gender options for the crewmen and the android body of Aurora.

----------------------------------------------------

TNfF16am_o.jpg

Fallout universe Sci-fi character/story idea:

Spoiler

An idea that is rather close to the previous one above. With the same idea placed behind the pairing - an artificial intelligence and a human.

As you might have guessed by the picture below... It's about an Assaultron unit. You know, the scary mean robo-ladies from Fallout universe with a bit of a Femme-fatale/Femdom attitude in their personality.

Ever since I've played Fallout 4 and finished the Curie companion "loyalty quest", I wanted to roleplay something along the same lines... But with an Assaultron. Yes, this idea follows the path of Fallout 4 lore specifically - about the synthetic human bodies and... Transferring the artificial "mind" of a robot into a human-synth body. But that's kind of the end goal or at least the key destination of the FIRST part of my character's journey... along with a human, as their companion. So for a solid part of the long-term story, my character will be in that Assaultron body. Together they'll overcome difficulties, bond closely and perhaps later on even hear the rumors about the ability of putting a robot's mind into a synth... And that's something they'd highly desire from that point. To finally be together.

Her companion It could be a Vault dweller, could be a wastelander or someone else you can come up with. As long as it's not a disgusting and dirty psycho-raider-maniac or whatever. I also see them being either Male or Female, considering the nature of Fallout universe. As for my Assaultron unit... She definitely has a Female personality. However this does not mean that we can't make that her future synth body would have a "defect" - a functioning dick on an otherwise Female body, thus making her into a Futa. Besides, when it comes to a Female partner or a Male who enjoys bottoming too... We can just temporarily slap a dildo on the assaultron's robotic body! \o/ And have lewds even before switching to a synth body!

P.s. Have some more pictures over here.

npUA019C_o.png

Fantasy, story-driven character idea:

Spoiler

You all saw Alladin cartoon by Disney. And you all remember the highly charismantic Genie the blue-skinned magical jinn.

Now how about that, but... cat? So meet Gina, the jinn-cat.

The story behind this one is rather simple - she's an ancient and powerful catfolk mage who was a bit too power-greedy back in her days. So the Goddess decided to teach the arrogant cat lady a lesson of restraint, for her to not try and rival the Gods themselves. She gave Gina exactly what she desired - unlimited magical power. But at what cost? At the cost of freedom. Not only she was put in a lamp (yup, like in a typical jinn story!), but also only capable of using that near-omnipotence to fulfill someone else's wish. It has been... Centuries ago. And Gina no longer even remembers her own real name - yup, "Gina" is simply how she started calling herself, as an alteration of the world "jinn".

----------------

With this one, I'm looking for a humorous long-term fairytale adventure that has similar aesthetics and fun like the Alladin cartoon. With my character as the protagonist's companion jinn. The protagonist can be Male or Female, considering Gina can change into absolutely anything she "needs"- including from Female into a Futa and back.

----------------

p7JoBpZb_o.jpeg

Lewd group-sex scene idea:

Spoiler

This scene is 100% lewd. I see the most fitting setting for it to be Fantasy, but It can be based in any setting or scenery, really. It is also inspired by the pictures you see below.

It will require at least 2 additional partners. I will play one Female, another person will play a Female too and a third one (or more) will play multiple Males or multiple Futas. Or a mix of Males /Futas, really.

The premise is simple and straightforward. A friendly blowjob competition between two girls. 

• A completely private and secret event - nothing public, humiliating, etc. We don't want anyone pointing fingers or spreading rumors of this "sluttery", yes?
  • A completely consensual event - all of the participants (both girls and all others) are okay with this and love the idea.
  • A completely enjoyable event - for all participants. It's not done for humiliation, degradation or other unpleasant things. It's fun, it's pleasure, it's positive vibes. Because sex is awesome, I hope we can all agree on this one at least.

Maybe they are two girls in a large adventurers group/guild, a ship crew or something else like that. Lots of men/futas and only two girls. The girls love sex. The rest do as well. It's a win-win for everyone, yeah? Nobody is "using-and-abusing" or "exploiting" anyone. They are not sex-slaves, they are not treated as objects, but also respected for their other skills they contribute to the team, as well as their personality. So basically... All of this is done by choice, from all sides.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Now, with that out of the way... The scene is simple. As I already said - blowjob competition. Who sucks dick better and would make more partners cum and fill the cup faster. Lots and lots of sloppy oral fun to have and lots of cum to enjoy in the end. Because it's a friendly competition... Everyone wins! \o/ A blowbang competition that can even end up in a nice gangbang type of deal too.

FYY43YIE_o.jpegBXcoIEAQ_o.jpeg

Another lewd group-sex scene idea:

Spoiler

This one is also can be done in any setting, with any characters. Fantasy, sci-fi or even modern. Humans, elves, aliens, furries, whatever. The key part is not the characters, but the scene itselfThe pictures below are merely inspiration/idea and don't necessarily resemble the "final product" aka the characters used in the scene.

I'll be blunt with this one. At least once in my "lewd roleplaying life" I want to experience... A consensual and private FUCK-TRAIN. My Female character of some kind getting CONSENSUALLY lewded by a n-amount of Males/Futas, one by one, one after another, perhaps occasionally two/three, but mostly taking turns.

Not outright gangbang, with all holes filled and hands busy, no. Exactly as I said - one by one, taking turns, keeping her busy. With optional additional "filling" by two or up to three, but, again... Main focus on one-by-one.

And I'll repeat it once again - fully consensual. It's her desire for this to happen, it's her partners' choice to follow up and provide her with the desired. It's all done privately, in a chill atmosphere and everyone's having positive fun. I really want people to understand this important part, yes?

3skrTmLO_o.jpgpKeW3Lhn_o.jpgVZ7vh3Fl_o.jpegiXGm8UCd_o.jpgmRb7vpkL_o.jpeg

Specific threesome idea:

Spoiler

Ok, so... Let me get this straight. I played FFM/FFFuta threesome scenes before. An when it comes to characters (or myself IRL) - I absolutely adore polyamory/sharing.

However when it came to roleplaying scenes that have multiple Females and one character with a dick (Male or Futa)... All Females were played by me - no matter if it's just two(a threesome) or more. In that particular "context" - I don't like to share. Guess because I like control, eh? Or some other stupid shit that people made up not long ago about me.

So anyway. I want to break that little "rule" of mine or something. And I'm looking for two players.

1. One to play the second Female character along with mine
  2. And the other to play Male or Futa.

This could be a scene of any type/world - from modern humans, to some fantasy or sci-fi stuff. Doesn't matter to me much, the main thing is the "pairing" - a true threesome, with three players, each playing one participant instead of one playing two.

Here's a few inspirational pictures. Just to fit the idea, nothing more.

yUSBGhaJ_o.jpegiri-neko-407397-Twins_Again.jpg

A variant of the above:

Spoiler

ANOTHER kinky thing would be... A Female-Futa-Male threesome like that. Played by three people.

Archived