Can I say Hello?

Hello to everyone. I am not an English speaker. I'm not a talented writer, but I'm always learning new things. I am female and I am 43 years old. Age is no joke at all.

I signed up here because I'm looking for a role play partner.

In my country I have a few years of experience in role play, but I have no experience at all on foreign sites. In other words on a forum like this, for example, I am totally a beginner.

I am a shy person and a little distrustful of my own strength. I have received too many times: we do not fit the style of writing. That makes me feel discouraged.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. You can ask questions within the limits of common sense. I'll try to answer.

Hello there and welcome to our kind community and lovely site! 😄

I hope you will come to have fun here and find nice people despite the difference in age and country. I certainly have ^^

Don't let others discourage you from something you love to do. It sounds more like bad apples than good partners. Good partners help each other improve and develop ones writing over time. I am sorry you had to do deal with such people.

You are always free to say hello to me anytime and/or ask me anything about the site or anything really.

Jenny 💋

Well hello there and warm greetings! Worry not for any of those issue as many people here shall be more then happy to become a partner with you

You can find anyone with many different style of writings and I understand about being distrustful. I was the same way until @JennyDKhere @Cute bish and couple more have been extremely friendly.

Thank you for the warm welcome. Can I write here what interests me as rp or is there a special place for that?

I'm afraid my ideas will be weird and I'll be seen as kind of weird. I was abandoned so many times in an rp that I lost count.

I would honestly be deeply grateful if I could learn more and evolve in rp.

Archived