Introduction

Hello everyone! I just wanted to say hello to this new rp community I just joined and wanted to introduce myself.

I have been roleplaying for a few years now and I have always enjoyed it. I go from light hearted and sweet to taboo and Dark. I can play lots of different canon characters and have a few ocs to use for more original rps. Please don't be shy as I always am welcome to do rps.

I am new to doing more group and public rps as most I have done are private but I am going to try and do public rps.

Thank you for reading my introduction and hope to see you soon for fun rps!

Greetings and welcome to our lovely site and even more awesome community! 😄

Lovely to hear someone trying to work with something new - always good to see more people open to public RPs as I enjoy those immensely. I think I even saw you join one of my fun clubs! ❤️

I hope we get see you active in  there and I will be more than happy to help you get started.

Other than that I wish you good luck with being here and you are always welcome to hit me up!

Jenny 💋

3 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Greetings and welcome to our lovely site and even more awesome community! 😄

Lovely to hear someone trying to work with something new - always good to see more people open to public RPs as I enjoy those immensely. I think I even saw you join one of my fun clubs! ❤️

I hope we get see you active in  there and I will be more than happy to help you get started.

Other than that I wish you good luck with being here and you are always welcome to hit me up!

Jenny 💋

Thank you! I'm still getting use to this site and so far it's pretty fun. Here is hoping I meet nice people like yourself! ❤️

Archived