Fathers & Sons (KinkyKathy x BenHawkins)

@KinkyKathy
“Damn it, Benji, you can’t do anything right can you? You are such a fucking disappointment. If you’d just apply yourself…” Kenneth Hawkins was once again yelling at his idiot son. This was a typical Saturday morning. Ken would ask his sixteen year old son to do something, Benji would half-ass it, and this pathetic scene would play out.

It had always been like this. Guitar…Drums…Baseball…Football…Soccer…Driving a car…even dating! Benji would start something and Ken would catch him doing less than his best, and Benji would end up quitting. Benji would feel like a loser, and Ken would reinforce that thought. 

Benji had been with his girlfriend, Rebecca, on and off again for several years now. They had been close even when they were not dating.  Benji and her had started to really get intimate. They hadn’t had sex or anything, but all the fooling around…It had been good for Benji but perhaps not so good for Rebecca.

Edited by BenHawkinsLivesHere

Rebecca had been going out with Benji for going on 3 months....they were both high School seniors and met while in Jr High.  Rebecca of course was often taunted and teased by her frinds...."You haven't had sex with him yet?.....what are you waiting for, college?.....for fuck's sake Becca, it's just sex...."

For the teen brunette, the last comment hit her hard.  'JUST sex?"  easy for her friends to say since at least one of them was looked upon as the school slut....Rebecca didn't want that kind of reputation.  But her relationship with Benji seemed to have reached an impasse.....they kissed and did some petting but aside from a couple of half asses exploring with a finger, she had still not been penetrated.  Even though the idea of intercourse bothered her, the idea that she'd graduate still a virgin worried her as well.

She went over to his house to do some homework and watch some Netflix....just coming out of school, she was too lazy to change clothes....Rebecca knocked on the door.large.avznwPn_700b.jpg.22861d9eefe162b392873e5f0aa5ab83.jpg

spacer.png

Ken came to the door. He saw right away that it was Rebecca. “Hey Rebecca…” Ken smiled and was kind to her. “Ben isn’t back yet, but come inside. I know he’ll be back soon.” He let her inside the house. “So, how are you doing? Senior year is a crazy time?!” He smiled. He walked towards the kitchen. “Can I get you something to drink?” He asked politely. He turned back around to look at her. “Are you alright? I dunno…you seem like you are thinking about something? Not trying to pry?” He was putting ice in a glass. 

Rebecca looked around....no just her father.  For a while she sensed something that knawed at the back of her head, a teeny voice that warned her not to be alone with Benji's father.  It was nothing that she could put a finger on, but still.....something....

Well, nothing would happen anyway.  He was at least twice her age and she was underage.  There was laws against that sort of thing.  Besides, Benji would be home soon.

She relaxed on the couch, her short plaid skirt rising just enough to accidently give him a panty peek....white cotton, of course....

:Yeah," she said as she took the drink.  "Graduation, after school plans....my folks are gonna give me a car for a grad present, then I'm gonna drive all three of us up to Big Sur....."

She found herself wondering when Benji would be back.  She glanced up at the clock more than once.

The idea had come to him that morning . Benji had been crying like a little bitch about things. He had overheard him talking to one of his friends. “I dunno…I guess I’m just worried about Rebecca…” Benji had been talking on the phone as he was getting ready for school. “Yeah, I tried that thing with the face caress…yeah I even tried both my middle two fingers too, but I guess she wasn’t wet enough?” He was crying to one of his friends. “I am afraid she’s just not like…attracted to me?” He said sounding defeated. 

Ken had heard the entire thing. “Dumb kid can’t even fuckin’ close the deal with his girlfriend…typical…” he muttered. “If I want him to succeed, I guess I need to step in…” 

Ken had asked Benji to do a few errands before he came home. As per their usual ritual Rebecca had come over right after school. She even arrived earlier than usual. The drink Rebecca was drinking had a very low dose sedative to make it easier to get her bound and gagged. It should start kicking in any moment. 

Rebecca had become a fixture at Benji's house for almost 2 years now.  They weren't rich but Benji convinced her father to put in a pool in their back yard.  wether he was a soft touch or had already thought about doing the same thing, who knew.  Rebecca changed into her bikini and walked past the dining room during the hotter summer days.  She wasn't the flirty type and didn't do one of those ass wiggles but she had a perfect body for her age and her hips just naturally moved......more than one time she thought she seen his dad glance at her as she walked by on her way to the pool.

Beji had tried on a few occasions  to explore her but either he was ignorant about foreplay or just didn't know.  He jammed a finger in Rebecca's pussy and she wiggled away, saying it hurt.  That was the extent of their sex.

"If Benji is gonna be late today," she said, getting up..."Maybe I better get going..."....something just didn't seem right....as she got up, she got dizzy....trying to sit back down she fell to the floor.

“Rebecca…are you alright?” Ken sprung up and took hold of her arm to keep her from falling…or that is what he wanted her to believe. In his other hand he held a bundle of cotton rope. Ken wasted no time using the shibari rope tying techniques that he already knew from his private life. “This is for your own good…be a good girl now.” He said with a smile. He knew she wouldn’t be tied up easily even with the sedatives he had given her. Neither of them were weak, and honestly he enjoyed the thrill of doing this. It’s all for Benji’s sake though. He kept telling himself. 

The drug had only momentarily knocked her out.  When she woke up she was conscious but weak.  She gazed up at the man....he had something in his hand....ROPE?

"wh.....what happened?," she asked....."What are you doing with that?"

She struggled to her feet, only to fall again to the floor.  She tried to struggle but he pounced on her like a tiger....her hands were bound behind her...the rope seemed to be everywhere on her.

"HELP!," she yelled....."LET ME GO....HELP!,"

THis couldn't be happening.....why was it happening?  She had known Benji and his family for years and she had never suspected his father capable of doing this....when is Benjo coming home?  was he part of this?

“It’s gonna be alright…alright…” Ken’s hand was petting her hair. “Yes, Benji will be here soon…yes, he knows all about this…” he said with such a kind smile. It was a lie, of course. Benji wouldn’t have the balls to orchestrate this, but Rebecca didn’t need to know that. I’m doing this for my son. He is gonna be seen as wild and adventurous…and Rebecca will never see him as mild and meek again. “He should be back in the next ten minutes or so…just remain calm…” Ken smiled as he pet her hair.

Time started to pass and she was still pretty frantic. On second thought, she’s being far too noisy. He sighed. He took one of the square pillow covers off a pillow and shoved it in her mouth. “This will make it better…yeah, this completes the look.” He nodded his head. Ken was completely in control and calm. He picked her up and carried her into Benji’s room. “Just wait right here…I think I hear him coming.” He said laying her down on the floor. He didn’t want her to fall off the bed and get hurt if she struggled. 

Ken walked out of the bedroom and towards the front door. “Benji…we need to talk.” He walked towards him with his usual confident swagger. “Uh Rebecca’s here…she’s in your room, but there’s something you need to know…” Ken smiled at put a hand in his son’s shoulder. “She was telling me that you two are having problems…intimately…” Ken frowned. “It’s ok…it’s ok…this isn’t a lecture!” He smiled and squeezed his son’s shoulder. “We were talking and she had an idea?” He nodded his head smiling. “So…she asked me to tie her up…like bondage?” Ken started.
”Bondage? Wha-“ Ben’s eyes started to bug out of his head.
”Yeah like a simple Shibari tie up…she told me how to do it…” he shrugged his shoulders. “Rebecca thinks that we…meaning you and I…we should sorta have a class? Like a class on sexual technique?” Ken smiled. “Just like I show you something then you try it? I mean if you think you can handle it?” Ken smiled. He knew his son wouldn’t back down.
”Uh…yeah…I guess…I mean if you think you can help? She wants you to help, right?” Ben said nervous.
”Yeah it was her idea…she just wants to improve your relationship. It’s nothing to be nervous about…” Ken smiled. “I’ll be right there to help ya out, son!” He grinned leading Ben back to his room. They walked in and looked down at the bound Rebecca. Her tight skirt was riding up some to really see that tight ass. 

Rebecca kicked frantically as  he picked her up and carried her into the bedroom, laying her on the floor.  She struggled wildly, frantically pulling at the ropes that bound her tight....they were everywhere...above and under her tits, around her shoulders keeping her arms down, her wrists bound. there was rope going down to her waist and around, squeezing her.  Rope went down between her legs to seperate her labia...around her thighs, ankles and feet.

As she yelled, he stuffed her mouth, gagging her.  She rolled along the floor, struggling and moaning.  She couldn't believe it was her own boyfriend;s father that tied and gagged her.  Finally she heard the sounds of Benji coming home.  She listened to the lies his father was telling him, how it was her that convinced him to do all this, how it was her that said she wanted Benji to learn how to treat her like this....

Both men came into the bedroom.  Rebecca shook her head in protest.....

"MMMMMMPH!!....MMMMMMMPH!"

• Like 1

Ken ignored how she kicked frantically when he picked her up. He had to be careful as he laid her on the floor. The way she struggled and pulled at the ropes that bound her tight might have led to further injury. Ken had been thorough as he had her bound above and under her tits and around her shoulders which kept her arms down. He was certain to bind her wrists. Purely for sexual purposes the rope then went down between her legs to seperate her labia...then around her thighs, ankles and feet. It was clear he knew what he was doing. 

He had hoped that Rebecca didn’t hear him talking with Benji, but that was probably inevitable. It was clear to Ken as both men entered the bedroom that she had heard his explanation. She was shaking her head in protest. Ben had bought the lie and was smiling at Rebecca. 

“Hey sweetie…” Ben grinned as he reached down and touched her hair. It should have been clear to him she wasn’t happy, but he didn’t realize.

”Well, I really think we should get started…” Ken said as he got close to Rebecca. “How about you pick her up and put her on the bed? It will be much easier to instruct you if her body is closer to eye level.” Ken explained and Ben complied. 

Rebecca's eyes were wide open in fear as the two came into the bedroom.  During her blackout the father had stripped her....she now lay there bound gagged with every inch of her naked body up for display....the crotchrope was digging in deep between her pussy lips.

As Benji lifted her up and placed her on the bed, she looked up at him with pleading eyes....how could he NOT know she wanted no part of this?  hopw could he believe the lies his father told him?  surely he must know his own girlfriend by now.....would she really want this to be done to her?

She struggled but it was useless....the reality finally had sunk in....all those times she thought she was paranoid, thinking she caught him looking at her...then it WAS true!  secretely Benji's father wanted her.  She regretted now all those times she was in a bikini in front of him....playing with those floaties and that big rubber ball in the pool.   All that time she thought it was just innocent frolicking in the water....all those times he had actually wanted to have sex with her.

Rebecca was still a virgin....she may have been inexperienced but she knew one thing was for certain....his father was going to rape her, so show Benji hpw to fuck her.....and she was helpless to prevent it.

Ken could see the fear in Rebecca's eyes while Benji had no idea. In Benji’s mind he thought she looked excited. Damn she’s so fucking sexy…and she chose me! Benji’s heart was beating fast. Ken acted nonchalant despite finding himself aroused by this young piece of ass before him. My plan seems to be working fine. We both get to have some fun, and Benji might finally step up and act like a man. This might be a turning point. He needs a good piece of ass to straighten him out for good!

“Benji, sexuality is a natural and healthy part of being human. Every man has needs and deserves to have those desires respected by their female partners.” Ken said standing beside his son. Ken had a firm set of hands on Rebecca’s hips to help keep her from moving too much. “It is good for young people to be able to talk openly and comfortably about sexuality issues with their parents and romantic partners. What Rebecca did in confiding in me…and bringing this to my attention is something very brave.” Ken said with a smile. “This will help both of you find that intimacy that you both want from one another.” Ken moved his left hand down between Rebecca’s thighs. He began rubbing his first two fingers against the outside of her rope bound labia. 

“Do you see some of this liquid as I rub her?” He pointed it out to Benji. “Go on…you rub it and tell me how wet that is?” Ken instructed son. “That liquid and the natural mucus that is generated keeps Rebecca’s pussy moist, sanitary and enables lubrication for sex. It is also what will trap your cum…your sperm for conception” he lectured his son as Ben rubbed his first two fingers against that soft sweet pussy. “It’s soft too, isn’t it?” Ken smiled as he slid just the tip of his middle finger inside her. Benji was still rubbing the outside. “See, what you are doing right now by stimulating her…it’s making her wetter…” Ken pointed out. “Yeah, and that will make it easier to slide my cock inside her later? And she won’t jerk away from me?” Ben asked. “Right!” Ken said pleased that he was understanding. 

Rebbeca squirmed and wiggled, trying to avoid the father's hand....she resented being his captive, a human biology model for his inexperienced son.  Against her will, she found herself getting moist as he manipulated her labia.  She heard that women could orgasm against their will during a rape....it wasn't as if they secretely wanted sex, it was just their bodies responding to stimuli.

This was no exception.....she cursed her body for reacting the way it was doing....with Beji's lack of experience and his father's lying, it was looking as if she wanted this....she moaned loudly as he convinced his son to rub his fingers on her pussy. 

She cou;dn't believe this was happening...she was nude gagged and bound while father and son were fingering her!  what will they do when they finally discovered she was a virgin?  being raped was a forgone assumption....if they didn't use condoms they stoof an excellent chance on becoming pregnant....

“Do you see how good we are making her feel?” Ken grinned as he eagerly slid his finger inside down to his knuckle. “The way she wiggles, squirms, and moans because it just feels that good to her?” Ken pointed out. He couldn’t resist stretching her pussy a little. Ken’s ring finger joined the middle finger as he finger fucked her. Ben was still obediently rubbing Rebecca. “Go ahead and focus more up here…have you ever heard of ‘flicking the bean’?” Ken asked his son. “Oh like this!” Ben chimed in. “Yeah, I’ve heard of it…” Ben was grinning. “Looks like you understand the idea…just like that. Focus on teasing that for her for awhile while I show you some more!” Ken said grinning. 
“Now one of the most unique feature of the vagina is its elasticity. It can accommodate a fair amount of stretching…” Ken demonstrated by shifting his hand and stretching her wider to show him. “This helps accommodate a larger penis, some playful stretching like I’m doing now…or even someday the head of a baby” Ken said showing Ben just how easy it was the stretch her and how repeated stretching could gape her for awhile before it returned to its starting size. He showed Ben this for awhile, pounding her tight pussy all the while stretching her too.

“I’m fairly certain that your lovely girlfriend is also a good girl…a virgin.” Ken looked at Ben. “Yeah, I think so too! I mean from what she’s said?” He shrugged. “Well…” Ken probed around. “Mmmhmmm yeah…located just inside the opening to the vagina is the hymen…” he wiggled against her hymen directly. “Now you go inside and touch it too…” he pulled his fingers out of her and Ben eagerly rammed his fingers inside her to find it for himself. “Oh wow! She’s a virgin…” Ben said in an almost reverent tone. “Actually the absence of a hymen is not always a sign of lost virginity since it can be broken during many non-sexual activities, like sports. But since she still has it…we can be certain that we will be taking her virginity today.” Ken said with a big grin. 

Rebecca looked up at Benji, her eyes pleading with him to let her go.....how could he not see that she was an unwilling captive?  her own boyfriend was letting his own father finger fuck her!

She moaned and wiggled, struggling against the ropes holding her prisoner.  She laid there helpless, wincing as the two of them explored her body.  Her father continued to finger fuck her and eventually was rewarded as she moaned loudly and her pussy became wet.   She hated her body for turning traitor.....

His father paused and spread her pussy lips wide open to show her innermost pinkness.....this was humiliating!  laying there helpless while this sick pervert opened her body for display.  She wondered how many other young girls he had tied and raped over the years.....how could Benji be this naive?  how could he now know about his father?

She felt fingers pushing up against her hymen....she prayed that they wouldn't go any further inside of her.  Bad enough if Benji took her virginity like this, all tied and gagged....but for his father to deflower her...no, that would be worse.  Another horrid thought entered her mind....what if she became pregnant?  she knew soon both would be raping her...which one would be the father?

Ken could see the humiliation as he spread those pretty pink pussy lips and they were looking inside of her. Fuck! She’s a blushing little virgin…putty in my hands. Inwards he chuckled. Benji could see her eyes but his interpretation of what he was seeing was different from what she intended. It appeared to him that she was pleading for him to give her more! In his eyes she was willing and eager. Benji’s middle fingers were now deep inside of her as Ken was talking. He could feel her hymen. He desires to be the one who took her virginity. She’s my girlfriend after all? Ken’s left hand was actually rubbing her ass as he spoke. She was moaning and wiggling. Ken began to smack her ass a bit as she wiggled. “See how much she likes it, Benji…” he grinned as he spanked her. She’s so fuckin’ sexy as she lays there helpless. Her moans were not dampened by the pillow case stuffed in her mouth. Her pussy was getting wetter all the time. Benji was fairly deep inside of her as Ken sparked her. A pink patch forming in an otherwise alabaster bubbly ass. Ken’s right hand reached around and grabbed her right breast. He had a firm knowledgeable grip on her. Her nipple was aroused from the other play. “Benji…take hold of her other breast. See how turned on she is…” Benji’s hand was curious and fumbled more with her left breast. “Make sure you are touching the whole breast…not just focusing on her nipple.” He instructed. 

Rebecca screamed through her gag, twisting and struggling....no way she could free herself from all these ropes....his father was obviously an expert at tying women, which brought her back to her other thought....how many other young girls had he done this too?

She bears down on Benji's fingers, trying in vain to keep him from probing deeper.....she could feel him pushing up against her hymen....she never felt so helpless.  Soon, one or both of them would take off their pants and rape her....which one would do her first?  which one would pull back their cock and see bright red blood on the shaft?

The father began spanking her as she fought.  She didn't know if he was simply into pain or wanted to give her a signal to stop struggling and cooperate, something she was determined not to do.  Eventually, unless they decided to keep her bound and gagged after they left, the gag would be removed and she would tell her soon to be EX boyfriend that not only was she raped against her will but they were both going to be turned in to the police.

She shook her head as hands began fondling her tits and squeezing her nipples.  At this point all she wanted was for them to hurry up and rape her to get it over with.

Ken was always the man with a plan. He was not concerned about a little girl who cried “rape.” She needs this…They both do. They’ll thank me one day.

Despite what Ken thought, Rebecca was clearly screaming through her gag. The way she was twisting and struggling really left no question that she was not consenting to any of this. Benji still didn’t see it though. Perhaps he was getting too aroused by all of this to see clearly what was in front of him. Ken had tied the ropes in a way that she couldn’t free herself. It was his secret whether or not he had done this before…and he wasn’t saying a word. 

Benji had no idea why she was bearing down on his fingers. He just adjusted his entry the best he could to continue his deep penetration of her. He could feel how aroused he was getting. “Dad? Do you think it would be okay..if I took my pants off? I’d love to rub my cock against her?” Benji asked like a small child trying to get permission. “Yeah go ahead, but don’t put it inside her…if she takes mine first, then she’ll have less of a struggle on yours.” Ken said rationalizing that he wanted to fuck her first. He wanted to decimate sweet little Rebecca’s bloody cherry before Benji could have it. That tight pussy…that soft pussy I’ve been thinking about for weeks now. Ken started to take down his pants as well. The briefs he wore were soon to follow. Soon both father and son were naked from the waist down. The father clearly being almost twice the size of his son. “I can see you are eager, son…but you need to remember not to just shove it all inside right away.” Ken was back to lecturing. “This is meant to be a beautiful thing…Rebecca is very wet, but that doesn’t mean you can just go wild shoving it inside of her.” He warned his son. “I don’t want you to be shy with it…” he lifted his thick tool up just a bit motioning. “But you need to start with just getting the head inside…slowly working more inside as her body can takes it…” he was just motioning beside Rebecca. Benji’s fingers still inside despite being almost motionless as he watched. He continued to discuss what needed to be done at length.

“Alright..you look eager…Allow me to demonstrate…” he gestured to Benji who reluctantly removed his fingers. Ken moved in position and rubbed his head against her gaped entrance. 

For a while Rebecca laid there apparently motionless....the truth was she was constantly wiggling her fingers, trying to free herself.  Despite the fact that she could get a little loose in certain spots, the father was indeed experienced in rope work.  Once again she wondered how many other victims, how many other virgins he bound gagged and raped over the years.  How would Benji react to the revelation if he ever found out?  He would eventually if her gag was ever removed.  Rebecca was determined to tell the young man everything before running to the police, even though it meant both father and son would be charged with raping her.

Then she saw both cocks springing out from their shorts, especially the father's.....she stared at him.

"MMMMMMPH!!!" she moaned, shaking her head....."MMMMMPH!!!"

The helpless girl stared at the father as he got between her thighs and pushed himself into her.....she struggled wildly, shaking her head.