Mess hall and kitchen

Liana walks into the mess dressed in a striped undershirt and panties. She has golden skin and her hair is braided. She heads to the mess line to get some food, where the cooks chortle and tease her as they fill her tray with grub.

"Hey pretty girl, come sit with me!" yelled Dahl from one of the tables. His blond-white hair, mustache, and pale skin were a stark contrast to the slave girl.  She glanced at him as he called her over, then shuffled to his table. 

"Sit here, nobody bother you if you sit with me. Hahaa!", said Dahl, apparently finding something funny about what he said. "I cut off their balls and eat 'em, and they know it! Hahaha!" 

Liana didn't understand what Dahl was talking about, so she just smiled at him, sat down and began to eat. 

"You got appetite, ja?" asked Dahl. "You eat, plenty of food." 

Dahl had mountains of food in front of him, and he returned to shoveling it down his throat. Liana ate quietly across from him.

Dahl looked over at the cute mercenary and yelled out, "Come on and join us!" 

Liana looked up briefly but looked back at her food, trying to be inconspicuous. Her golden skin and braided hair was contrasted with the panties and striped undershirt that served as her only clothing. 

"Don't mind the girl," said Dahl. "Katyusha just purchased her, not sure what her plans are for the girl. Damn site better here than in some ditch though, ja?" 

Dahl gave Sonali a big grin, then leered briefly at Liana before laughing. It wasn't clear what he found so funny.