Old Dreams, Old Pain

It was a rare occurrence for Collin to be found outside his apartment. Even more so to be found outside these days! Most of the residence were busy and he felt today was a good day to experience the past outside! A glove under his arm and an old baseball in hand, the former would be star snuck out of the apartment, a cane supporting his bum leg with each awkward step.

Being disabled afforded him the first floor which made sneaking out of the building a breeze, not that most people would recognize him, just the social awkwardness causing unnatural fear towards being seen. There was a sharp pang of discomfort that always moved up his leg when he attempted to do this, like his body pleading with him not to go.

Once outside, Collin drew a deep breath through his nose and allowed a moment to let the sun glow on his face, something he often neglected in the time he hides away. Moving around the apartment building he found his first friend since he had moved out this way. A strong oak tree with a low hanging branch and knot. He approached the tree and nestled the old glove onto the the knot with the supporting branch to hold it aloft. Part of him understood how pathetic this would look, but it was still something he craved!

Walking back roughly twenty yards away from the tree, Collin released his cane and balanced on his good leg while holding the baseball firmly in his right hand. The worn red stitches gently caressed by his thumb, and index fingers. He took one more look around to make certain nobody was around before taking his fantasy even further by speaking aloud to himself. "Well Raffity has had a helluva game today John! You can see the exhaustion on his face but his coach and manager are keeping him on the mound to finish out this world series."

Collin took a small step to the side, trying to keep balance on the good leg as he readied himself for the coming pitch. "Bottom of the ninth, bases are loaded and Raffity's team is leading by one... if Raffity can hold it together for one more pitch, we may see some amazing fireworks tonight..." Collin rolled his shoulders and for one, brief, glorious second. The world had stopped and faded away into nothing. His vision came to only focus on the glove, the singular object in his universe at this moment. His shoulders rolled back and his back arched as old neglected muscles came alive again! His arm extended completely behind his back and arched over his shoulder! His bad leg slamming into the ground to drive all the kinetic energy he could into this targeted release! The ball flew from his hand and found it's target hitting with a powerful thud that echoed from a perfect pitch! Sadly, Collin did not get to witness it as pain shot up his whole leg like a lightning bolt! His nerves were set aflame as weakened bones threatened to break under the tremendous pressure! Collin ended up on the ground crying out in what could only be described as brutal self inflicted agony. Laying on his side facing away from the tree, as the glove and ball fell to the grass below, leaving no trace of what may have been greatness.

Edited by Mysthero
  • Love 1

As Jen walked out of the apartment building on her way to work, she noticed a man leaving the building in front of her. He had a cane and was limping.

I wonder if he is a veteran, thought Jen. She continued on her way to work but throughout the day her mind kept wandering back to the man she had seen earlier.  She finished her shift, ate her lunch on a park bench, then went off to her second job. Her feet hurt from her first job, and she knew she'd finish her second job in rough shape. 

At least I don't have to wear heels, thought Jen. The restaurant was busy and the time passed by quickly. At the end of her second shift she headed home, exhausted and wanting a long soak with some scented candles. As she entered the apartment building, she remembered the man she saw earlier.

I should say hello, thought Jen. She looked around the lobby, seeing if there was any indication of which room he might live in.

• Love 1

Apartment 105, at more times than not, it felt more like a self made prison than a home. After his incident this morning Collin had retreated back his apartment much slower than when he had left.

It had been a while since he had worn his leg brace but after his foolishness he could barely move without it even with the cane. A few hours of laying on the floor, a couple of pain pills and setting another appointment with his physical therapist was about how long it took for him to be willing to move again.

He needed out of this prison cell, if only for a minute and surely getting his mail wouldn't be too painful compared to being an idiot. After opening the door, the former ball star with much more pressure on his cane braced the outside one more time! A few carefully tested steps and he started for the mailboxes beside the directory. The cute redhead caught his eye admittedly. He had not seen her before and wondered why she was checking the directory. Maybe visiting a friend, or possibly a new tenant! That was most likely. "If you're looking for the landlord, the office is just down the hall."

It was an attempt to be helpful as he retrieved his mail, though he wasnt sure what possessed him to address her in the first place. "I would recomend the third floor... has the best view of the park, dont get up there much myself these days."

Jen turned as Collin addressed her, and she beamed a smile at him. "Thank you," she said. "I have a studio on the third floor. Hi, I'm Jen."

Jen moves towards Collin, offering her hand. "I just moved in." 

Jen was a petite girl with short red hair and freckles, dressed as a waitress. Exhaustion showed on her face, but she hid it well and she was obviously pleased to meet Collin. She wore a simple white button-up blouse, black trousers, and an engraved nametag that said simply, "Jen".  The blouse was semi-transparent and the outlines of her bra could be seen through the fabric. The top three buttons were undone leaving the top of her chest exposed. She was slim with small breasts and a small butt. 

• Love 1

"Jen." He repeated as he gave a small smile and tried the name out for size. Once her hand extended he had a very brief moment of panic when he had his mail in one hand and the cane supporting his weight in the other. "Oh, excuse me." He scoffed nervously at himself before placing the mail under his arm to free a hand and take hers in a gentle grip and shaking cordially. "Nice to meet you Jen, I'm Collin. I live in 105 just down the hall." Why the hell did he give out his apartment number like that, that was unwarranted and there was a mental kick in his brain for it.

He released her hand although there was a bit of hesitation, causing his fingertips to glide across her palm as he withdrew. "Well, welcome to the neighborhood, I hope you like it here."

Collin had taken a moment to admire the new neighbor, taking in those gorgeous green eyes and red hair. She was very attractive and that was before he caught sight of her body and outfit. Collin, though handicapped had clear signs of what used to be a very athletic body, but it was clear that while he did do some exercise and physical therapy, he was not as ripped as he used to be. The loose bluejeans had black straps around one of his shins and a brace around the knee to assist his walking. Further extended by the singular black cane in his other hand. Today he was wearing a simple black button-up shirt. Without a real job he almost had no need for button ups. His free hand ran through his brown short hair before those blue eyes moved over her once more.

Edited by Mysthero

Jen smiled at Collin as he shook her hand. She realized too late that she put him in an awkward situation, but thought it best to ignore it. 

"Thank you," she said. "I was going to have a glass of wine and relax; would you like to join me? I'm afraid I still don't have much furniture though..." Jen considered her bare studio apartment that contained little except a small kitchenette, a closet for her cloths, a tiny bathroom with a shower, and a queen sized bed which was doubling as her couch. She couldn't remember for sure, but she probably had left some embarrassing items laying around. 

There was a brief moment where Collin was taken aback by the request. Not exactly use to an invitation like that but the moment passed and he nodded with a returning smile. "That... actually sounds like a great idea." He said before returning his mail back to the box as he actively decide he would get it later.

"That's very nice of you to offer." He motioned before taking a small side step to allow Jen to lead the way.

Jen smiled at Collin and led the way to her apartment. 

"Let me change real quick; why don't you pour us some wine," she said. Without waiting for an answer she went into the bathroom to change. Looking around, you see a small kitchenette with a few dirty dishes in the sink. A couple glasses are on the drying rack, and a bottle of red wine sits on the counter. There's also a small fridge with a half-full bottle of white wine. A large bed sits under the window looking out onto the street. A down comforter is spread haphazardly across the bed. A few books are stacked on the hardwood floor.  No chairs or table can be seen in the apartment. Also no decorations - the walls are red brick.

The apartment smells of cherry and you notice a couple of scented candles near the books. 

He took a little time to assess the apartment before heading over to the kitchenette and checking the unopened red, and then the opened white in the fridge. Seemed she likes white, so he poured two glasses of the white and respectfully put it back in the fridge.

He takes another look around before taking both glasses in one hand and making his way over to the bed. The smell of cherry provided a nice accent to the room and he sat down on the mattress to set his cane off to the side and holding a glass in each hand now. "So what brings you out this way?" He called out to her while she was changing.

"So what brings you out this way?" Collin asked. As he settled onto the bed he noticed some velcro straps tied to the bottom of the bed and pushed under it. A quick glance under the bed showed a vibrator sticking out of a box.

"I was at university," Jen replied. "But I couldn't afford the classes so moved out here for work." Jen walked out of the bathroom wearing a black tank top and some cut-off denim shorts. Her nipples were pushing against the fabric of her shirt indicating that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts were small and she didn't really need one for support.

"Thank you," she said as she took one of the glasses of wine, smiling at Collin and lightly touched his arm with her hand as she took the glass. Jen cupped the glass in both hands and took a sip, then curled her legs under her as she sat next to Collin . "I've been on my feet all day," she said. "Feels nice to be able to relax. How about you? What do you do?"

Jen looked at Collin, her interest genuine as she took another sip.

He didnt exactly hide that he looked her over once again and a small smile crept on his face as a small fantasy of her using the vibrator played out in his mind before taking in her question to him.

"Oh uh..." what confidence he had seemed to fade at the question of his occupation. "Uh, I make a small living online and with disability. It's not much but... it's not much." He laughed at himself a little. "I was in a car accident."

"Oh, I'm sorry," said Jen as she reached out and touched his arm again. "We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. Is that how you hurt your leg?"

Jen had noticed Collin checking her out and it pleased her that he found her attractive. She smiled a little, thinking of his hands touching her bare skin. That would be a nice finish to this day, she thought.

"Yeah." He said with a nod before reaching down and undoing the straps on his brace and letting it fall by the cane. He gave his knee a small rub before adjusting to caress her hand that she rubbed his arm with. "I was in tryouts for baseball. Had the best pitch of the day too." His smile returned as he continued to caress her hand subconsciously with one hand while bringing the glass to his lips and sipping. "Don't suppose you want a foot rub?" He offered as a half joke but the side eye he gave her showed a genuine offer.

"Oh, I'd love one!" she exclaimed with no hesitation. She shuffled herself further on the bed, placing her feet in Collin's lap. As she got into position, a gap appeared between her leg and her shorts, showing no sign of panties. Jen leaned on her elbows with her legs extended, propped up enough to be able see Collin.

Oddly very well practiced hands, unexpected from someone who seemed at a glance to not have much physical ability, were placed on her nearest foot as he scooted over a little so it rested comfortably in his lap and over the crotch of his pants. Since his lower half was not reacting physically to the stimulation yet, he figured it would be a safe place to go to work. Both hands wrapped around the top and bottom of Jen's foot to allow the thumbs to apply gentle but firm pressure into the aching arch and the side of her foot. The fingers while not applying any pressure were gently caressing to stimulate the skin.

His eyes would occasionally glance back and forth between eye contact and what he was working on, though there were harsh to resist moments where he glance upward between her thighs and found it hard to concentrate. "So!" He started so he wouldn't fall into awkward silence of rubbing of stranger's feet... a beautiful stranger but still someone he had just barely met. "What were you studying?" The conversation was not only to fill the silence but to hopefully keep his mind distracted from imaging his hands going much higher and finding warm and wet places to explore... such thoughts would obviously lead to his body rebelling against him.

Jen basked in Collin's well practiced hands. Oh, he was good, she thought.

"I was studying art," she said. "I really just wanted to paint, and was naïve enough to believe that art at university would be all practice. Unfortunately, it was expensive and was a lot more studying than I expected. The money ran out, and I decided it would be better to drop out."

Jen lifted her glass and took a sip, thinking about her decisions. "It was probably a mistake, but I didn't want to study art. I wanted to make art. I figured I could do that on my own."

Jen closed her eyes briefly, enjoying the foot rub.

"Well clearly you are a hard worker, and to be fair. Most artists are discovered, not taught, at least not traditionally anyway." His grip changed slightly so his thumb would ride her arch up the the pad of her foot beneath her toes, rotating and keep the pressure moving throughout the foot while the other hand rubbed up her shin slightly and gave a small squeeze before moving down a few inches and squeezing again. This continuee until his hand reached her foot again before moving up once more to her shin to repeat the process, only this time his hand had traveled slightly higher than before.

"After physical therapy if finished, I could do some work myself, haven't really given much thought to what yet." He said as he continued massaging her, however his body was already in the midst of rebellion... his arousal was getting higher and higher under the skin to skin contact and it was causing his groin to start reacting. As soon as the tent in his pants threatened to hit her heel however he adjusted the position of her foot to hopefully avoid it.

As Collin continued to massage her feet, she let out a quiet moan. She felt his hands reach higher up her leg and wanted more.

Before she could change her mind, she sat up, put her drink down, and scooted over to him, almost sitting in his lap.

She placed one hand on the side of his face, the other on his chest, then kissed him.

• Love 1

For such a surprising move, it was quickly accepted by the timid young man whose handed seemed to quickly switch gears and become much more bold at the implications of this proceding in such a direct fashion!

Collin greeted her kiss by closing his eyes and allowing his head to tilt ever so slightly so their lips could connect more fully. With her proximity, the hand on her shin moved slid up rapidly to caress and squeeze her outer thigh while his other hand abandoned Jen's foot to coil around her waist. This connection, this contact was exactly what he wanted... and now he wanted more.

The hand around Jen's waist had dipped under her shirt so that his palm could caress the bare skin on the small of her back. Fingertips stretching outward up her back to feel more of her body. Once fully embraced Collin's lips patter to allow his tongue a playful excursion to caress her bottom lip in invitation.

The heat in Jen's body rose as she felt Collin's hands touch her skin, his lips caress hers, his tongue teasing at her bottom lip.

She put her hand on the one that was on her thigh and guided it to the inside, under the leg of her shorts, inviting him to touch her more intimate places. 

Her lips opened, inviting his tongue to taste more of her as her fingers caressed the side of his face.

Collin was quickly getting more into the situation as Jen's lips parted to invite him in. The invitation was gladly accepted and that red muscle slid into her mouth to greet her tongue joyously. Caressing the tip and edge of her taste buds before starting to swirl around in play. He audibly moaned in the kiss once he finally had a taste of her.

His passion ignited, once his hand had been guided, he withdrew both hands from her body but only to clutch at the front of his shirt. He wanted nothing between them as this moment drew hotter and there was a tug in separate direction on his shirt followed by another tug where the snap of buttons breaking free from their threads and flying off in a few random directions to expose his torso to her with no regard for his clothing! The shirt hung loosely on his shoulders now showing that in spite of his handicap he did try to remain in very good shape with a nice chest of firm pectoral muscles and while the old sixpack was gone, his stomach was still flat and firm!

After the reveal his hands returned to their original positions with the exception of the one on her thigh which quickly moved up her bare inner thigh, all the way up to caress the sensitive skin where her leg and hips met... only an inch, maybe less from her womanhood.

As Collin removed his shirt, she also removed hers revealing her small breasts and puffy nipples. She momentarily interrupted Collin as she slid off her shorts, now completely nude before him. Her pale skin was spotted with freckles; she was trimmed between her legs, her labia extending through the short pubic hair. It excited her to feel vulnerable, to be nude in front of someone that wasn't, and remained exposed and still for a moment allowing Collin's eyes to see all of her before returning to their kiss.

She returned her mouth to Collins, putting one of her hands on his chest feeling the heat of his skin, the feel of the muscle. Her tongue probed his mouth, teased with his tongue. Her nerves were jittery with the excitement building in her.

Collin took the moment to appreciate her body, running both hands along her legs freely before deciding to take some initiative. He removed his shirt and dropped it on the floor to reveal the rest of his upper body to her. There was some obvious scarring on his side from both injury and surgery but he didn't feel the need to hide it, at least not now.

Both his hands went to Jen's shoulders to firmly push her onto her back. After a short readjustment onto the bed, Collin had gently parted her legs at the knees. While making eye contact, he leaned forward to let his lips caress to top of her knee, before his head tilted to the side and those lips began dragging across her lower thigh, kissing and the occasional sensation of licking as he continued upward. On reaching her inner thigh there was a pause as his lips created a small seal where he sucked suddenly and hard while pinching down with his teeth firmly to leave a temporary, albeit memorable mark on her inner thigh for Jen to admire later.

His journey upward continued until his lips met with the soft patch of pubic hair between her legs. His tongue moved outward to tease the outer skin, not daring to allow himself to taste her labia just yet! Instead the tongue encircled her, wetting the outer skin and teasing those nerves around her vagina and above her clitpris. Once the circle was complete he sealed with a kiss just on the very edge, and then he could hold back no longer. With one long stroke her tongue applied pressure from the bottom creases to her clitoral hood. When reaching it, with mouth gently closed over her clit and she could feel both gentle suction and licking on her sensitive nub.

Jen moaned lightly as Collin began licking her clit. She brought one of her hands to his head, fingers lightly stroking his hair while the other she lay on the bed above her head. She widened her legs, letting the knees fall outward to provide better access. She closed her eyes, letting the sensations flow through her, enjoying the moment.