Public toilets

• JennyDK changed the title to Public toilets [OCCUPIED]
  • JennyDK pinned this topic

Like many other times, Melissa has been sneaking off somewhere during work hours to have some fun with one of her colleagues, a large and bulky orc whom the gnome woman has become friends with benefits to for some times now. She is putting on a bit of make-up in the mirror by the sinks, waiting for him to show up.

• Woohoo 1

Randal had found himself a little gnome to make his days go by better. He knocked three times their regular code before he came in towering over the little girl. “So are you ready or should I let you get more make up to ruin?” He teased as he locked the bathroom door behind him. It was the middle of the work day so it was usually busy.

• 2 weeks later...

Melissa smiles softly and turns around once she senses she is not alone, which of course was planned."Ohh hello big guy! Did you miss me this much? I am always plenty ready!", she answers and looks him over, eager to get into some nice and fun time together to help deal with the rather hum drum boring days that usually make up the days at the office. She even lifts herself up so she sits on the edge of the counter connected to all the faucets.

• JennyDK changed the title to Public toilets