Tower Defense?

@Thatannoyinggod @DatNectar

"We have a wager..."

large.f554ddc454690c57e9ae2b67806f1bb6.jpg.508d762d09f07cf2ace66d5bd9a28886.jpg

When Dameon Weiss, knight of the realm awoke, he found himself in, strange, unfamiliar surroundings. His head throbbed mildly but not from so much pain as just in general confusion. He was sent to retrieve the Princess, there was a battle... and they won?

It was difficult to put the pieces together, but no matter the path he took in his mind it always ended the same, a wager. A gamble for the Princess and the fate of the realm, but what were the terms? He shook his head and figured it best to take in his surroundings before straining his mind further. The knight rose from his bed and took in the dimly lit room. Fine stonework on the floors and walls and the furniture was very exquisite... he could feel the silk sheets and thick comforter on his bare legs. The bed was well made and his aching body whined and complained as he compelled himself to try and leave it.

His bare feet resting on the stone cold stone floor which caused further hesitation but he persevered and rose up to finally stand. It was here he found himself completely nude. He didnt remember undressing or even removing his armor. Wait... Barkin?

"Sir Barkin? Barkin where are you?" A new goal was placed in his mind, he would need to find Barkin and decide their first move. But first... he needed pants. Sir Weiss was a tall, dominating force of a man, standing at a giant 81 and half inches. His broad shoulders and powerful stature were honed from a lifetime of diligent training and services as a knight. His shock of brown short hair complimented his dark brown eyes. His body had scarring similar to that of others in his profession, a blade here, claw there. The only other semblance of noticeable hair on his body was the hint of a happy trail leading to his pelvis where while not shaved, had been kept trimmed to prevent discomfort for long journeys in heavy plate. His member was flaccid but impressive and proportional to the size of this goliath hanging innocently between his legs as he searched the room for his clothes.

• Love 1

20b2169d4b2e80053e9db72dee86163c.jpg

Barkin Gorta sat up in his own bed, rubbing his aching head. He had a splitting headache, but that was most likely due to Dameon's favorite tactic when a battle starts...throw the short guy into the approaching lines. As his blurry vision cleared, he blinked his eyes to see that he was indeed in a bed...it just wasn't his bed. His head swiveled as the knight scanned the room he was in, taking in his new environment.

The room felt like it was a finely furnished prison. The bed was quite nice and sturdy...and far larger than his 56 inch tall body would normally need. The walls and floor were made of the same dark grey stone, with sconces holding torches that gave the room its light. It had some other accoutrements, but he looked to the door that was closed across the room. 

He vaguely remembered hearing a voice at the end of the battle, but everything else was lost in his foggy mind. It was then that he heard the familiar shouts. "Sir Dameon? I hear you! Where are we?"

The soft cream colored sheets fell from his body as he got off of the bed, proving that he too had been stripped of armor and clothing. His body was broad and wide, showing his years of training his strength to prove that his height had no ill affects on his fighting prowess. The only marks of his time before taking upon the knighthood were his tattoos covering his upper body and his pierced nipples and ears. The metal that rested in his body did earn him ridicule when donning or removing his armor, but he never thought to try and remove them. While his sleeping member matched him in height/length, it also matched his own width, being a quite thick rod that hung between his legs. Looking around, he found no clothing laying in sight, so he grabbed the sheet from the bed and wrapped himself in it.

• Love 1

spacer.png

As the knight of the realm searched the strange elegant room for his garb, Bisa watched from an equally elegant, large window, on high. Well, on level, with him, but they were on the third floor of a castle with very tall walls. She let her sleek black wings fold onto her back as she entered the room with soft feet. Her warm brown skin glowing in the torches lights, her straight black hair shining just like her reddish purple eyes. Or the gold jewels bedazzling her ears and neck. One such jewel being a necklace with an upside down cross. She snuck behind the giant knight. Keeping her long black tail at a curl, with it's arrow shaped end pointed down.

She had to suppress a laugh when she heard Mursha enter the other room just after the knight's response. Still, she had plans of her own.

While the knight before her searched, she followed. Surely causing confusion as he would see the glint of her tail but then there'd be nothing behind him. This happened a few times, and she couldn't help but giggle as she moved to the right then the left. Finally she let him see her. She was wearing a black bralette with a lace trim, underwire, and gold accents. The bralette matched the black panties she had on and the garter belt. The garter belt wrapped around her waist and came down to pinch her juicy thighs. Her feet were bare on the cold stone.

She eyed him, head to long dick. Biting her lip, furrowing her brow, she let out a moan. "MMn I wasn't told you still had your sword," she said, sultry voice coming from her rouge painted, full lips. Her tail gave a flick behind her. She closed the space between them, her 72 inches looking up at his 81. "That's really dangerous you know? Walking around at the ready like that," her hands went onto his stomach and her tail curled under his chin in a come hither motion.

spacer.png

Mursha had been stretching by the door, sure that the little knight would be rising soon. She had long thick brown hair that she wore down behind her and in braids before her. She also had sky-like blue eyes, three scars as if from a pawed beast, full lips that had tusk like teeth at the corners and skin that was a cool toned beige. She was adorned in sexiest outfit. Oh yea. She had on her spiked slates of armor, her furs, her teethes, her clan pendant, and her trustee jagged sword.

She heard the taller ones call and grinned as she heard the small one's response. She kicked IN those damned doors. They flew off the hinges with a loud bang and few snaps as one just splintered right in half not too far from the bed actually.

"AHI! The lil' knight awakens!" she called as she walked over. Towering over him with her 72 inches. She put her hands on her knees, squatting such that her supple chest were more in his line of sight. She had that same grin as she inspected him. She noticed the sheet he wore to cover his goodies and tilted her head with a pout. Then her brows raised and she stood up straight so she could pull some garments out of a shoulder bag she had. A bag that seemed to contain the arm portions from the knight's suit. "Here," she said offering the garments with a warm smile.

Edited by DatNectar
  • Love 2

Dameon had always lacked modesty, growing up in one of the rural villages outside the city. It was the same lack of modesty that landed him in trouble with his fellow knights on occasion though he never grasped the understanding for their discomfort. Until now.

He felt that he wasnt alone in the room, but her giggle had sealed his certainty just as she revealed herself to him. The way she spoke it was... confusing to say the least. He didn't have his blade, though the hunger in her eyes had caused a desire for it. But it wasn't until she had laid her hands on his abdomen that his back arched in both distress and confusion.

In spite of this, he couldn't deny that it was a pleasant feeling. Color rushing to the giant's cheeks as he nervously sifted through his thoughts. "I'm... still unarmed." It was only after he corrected her that he realized what she really meant! And for the first time in Dameon's life... he felt the call of modesty and instinctively reached a hand down to cover himself between them. "A-are my clothes nearby?"

• Love 2

As soon as he heard the thud and saw the doors bend in before exploding into splinters, Barkin reached for his back, habit expecting his poleaxe to be available...but it wasn't there. When he saw that the intruder was a giant...sexy...brutish...he had to shake his head to get it to focus. "How are you? Where exactly am I, and what have you done with my companion? As a knight of the realm, you must answer me." When she brought her bust to his eye level, his face warmed with a deep blush as he had to fight himself from ogling the orc female's love mounds. Then she gave him a warm smile, tossing a pile of garments that landed with a metallic clunk.

The knight raised an eyebrow, looking between the pile and the woman. "Thank you. I am grateful." He reached forward to grab the clothing, finding his pauldrons and gauntlets wrapped up inside. The bed sheet toga slid from his body as he stood up, revealing his battle scarred and tattooed body to her before he dressed. The pants were rather tight, hugging his crotch to where he couldn't hide his bulge, but at least they were pants. The leather boots fit his feet comfortably, the warmth already fighting off the cold of the stone. The top was more like a tank top, leaving his chest muscles to bulge out the garment, showing off his well worked body. He had the look of a rugged warrior who has seen many battles in his time.

He looked to the armor that she still held in the bag, raising an eye like he expected her to hand it over as well. "If you don't mind...may I please have my armor as well? I feel at quite a disadvantage that you are so... equipped, and I am not." His eyes ran over her body, appreciating her looks and armaments noticeably.

One of the pauldrons of his had a plate that rose up to block his neck on his left side, where the right side was more simple and conforming to his body. The gauntlets were several steel straps that layered across his forearm and hands, giving him mobility and protection. On each of his knuckles was a squared spike, seeming to show that he used his fists along with weaponry in combat. The metal shined in the torchlight, scratches easily seen in the dancing flames' glint.

Edited by Thatannoyinggod
  • Love 2

Bisa let a mischievous smile appear on her face at his flustering. He was so shy for such a well-endowed giant. O Asmodeus this would be fun!
At his question, she tilted her head to the side. Her brow furrowing with very fake confusion. She blinked. “Clothes?” she asked softly. She held her hand to her cheek while her other hand held her elbow. She turned so her back was too him. Her panties cut in a cheeky way she swayed her hips. Her tail dancing. “Cuh…uh…low..thes?” she said, her head tilting up.

She shook her head with a pout looking over her shoulder. Her back arched. ”I must apologize. Sir…Sir Knight. I know not what those are.” She spun and tiptoed around him as her tail again tickled his neck.

Mursha had a laugh of her own. This lil knight was feisty! Demanding this and that. When he removed his toga though she gasped, her cheeks blushing. She admired the way battle carved itself into his body, and the tattoos, the piercings even more so. Like this she ended watching him get dressed.

Her blush deepened by the way he acknowledged her own armor. His eyes roaming her as she had done him. “Oh uh…,” in the time he had spent resting she’d looked over his pauldrons and gauntlets. Seeing its trialed dents and augments. Even though she knew she couldn’t wear them she chose to take them. She considered, briefly what a man could do with such lethal armor. But handed them to him after the briefing.
“Here, other’s not nice like me. I give you pieces I take,” she didn’t even realize what she shared.

• Love 2

His eyes followed the tail, tracing it's length with his eyes before stopping at her rump. Her undergarments left so very little to the imagination. Actually in the grand scheme of things she was only slightly more dressed than he was. He watched her bare feet dance across the stone around him and the way her tail tickled at his neck. Was she challenging him?

It felt like a challenge, though he was unsure of what the contest was. Dameon's largest fault was his inability to pick up on the subtle ways someone communicated... but the way she looked at him, the way she felt and the subtle ways that she touched him was awakening something he had never felt before and perhaps that scared him enough to react so strongly.

He certainly didn't want to hurt her, but he didnt want her toying with him either. The giant spun around and grabbed her and lifted her off the floor and set her ontop of the dresser. Both his hands gripped at her shoulders firmly to hold her in place as he pressed his body as close as he could to try and intimidate and make her feel cornered. "Don't... don't play with me... I'm not here for games, I...  how did I get here?" 

His attempt at a physically imposing threat had two major faults. One, his clear confusion at the situation he was in. Once he realized he had no memory of coming to the room or his reason for being here... he struggled to find a reason to threaten her.

The other major flaw? In all the excitement he failed to do anything about the physical response he was having to her, resulting in his cock not only starting to go stiff, but doing so while practically laying against her panties. A gentle throb and twitch as his already impressive member started to grow hot and swell between her thighs and press into her fabric just a little as he stopped in contemplative confusion.

• Love 2

Barkin didn't have as such a weakness as his giant companion Dameon. He noticed the subtle cues that the orc woman was showing as her interest in the short knight grew. He could feel her eyes ogling his toned, scarred body, and even his armor as it peeked out of his bag. When she let slip that there were others, he decided that he might have to try something that he had never really utilized in his life...brain over brawn. "Well thank you very much. I am Ser Barkin. What's your name?"

As he introduced himself and showed interest toward her, he slowly began to don his armor. He moved slowly, exaggerating his flexing and movements to distract her. "There's....others with you? Are they all as gorgeous and fierce as yourself? And do you know what is going on with the other knight I was with?" He tried to not push too hard, but the flattery and trickery was not his strong suit. He generally was more of a act first ask questions later on kind of guy.

When he finally had his armor on, he looked like a rugged gladiator ready to go into battle. The armor suited his wide frame well, making him look somehow bigger. He moved over toward her, hoping to get a glance out of the room. He never took his eyes off of her for very long, still trying to keep up his ploy.

• Love 2

The little minx giggled again then her feet were in the air. “Ee,” she squealed. She started to struggle in his arms. A little worried for a moment. Then he sat her on the dresser, she saw the look in his eye and relaxed. Tail swaying. She noticed how his hands were big, rough. She bit her lip.

She put her weight on her palms as his stance caused her to lean back. She smiled at the tone he was trying to affect. Then her smile became a little sinister as she felt that all too familiar twitching against her thighs. Mm, and that scent, pure undiluted lust.

She sat up straight and moved closer to him. Her legs wrapping around his waist before tightening to bring him in. Her tail caressing his cheek while she looked up at him. Her eyes glowing in the torch light. She curled her finger for him to come closer. And when he did she put a hand on his shoulder while whispering in his ear. “I’m not here for games either Sir Knight, but…,” Her panties pressed to him, wet with excitement. “…I want to play with you.” She pulled back to look at him. Her tail descending down his arm and flowing up his spine. Encouraging his head to tilt down. Their lips nearing one another.

”Ah yes! I Mursha the Murderess. But you call me Mursha,” she said, since they were sharing titles. She was entranced by the shiny gun show held by Ser Barkin. POW. POW POW. POW. She swooned. She held her hands over her heart, afraid it could jump out her chest. After his compliment, she looked like a berry with her freckles and reddening features.  She noticed how he seemed to be entranced by her, not looking away for a second. 

”Oh Lil Knight you brrrinc danger to mine heart!!” she said with a big smile. Giving him a hug that lifted him from the ground. His face disappearing in her bosom while she snuggled him. She set him down with not much care for his balance. ”I fiercest, of seven,” she declared, “Dis why I show you big knight. Come, yes?” The last part she said sweetly. Offering her hand to Ser Barkin. And should he take it, the pair would make their way out the room to the hall.

Which had tall gorgeous windows overlooking  a beautiful ocean, spanning as far as the eye could see. But there were no boats. No waves.

The pair traveled just one double door to the right. Well once door because, Mursha kicked it in. ”Big Knight! Lil Knight and Mursha is here!” she called out. The door only having just missed Bisa and Dameon. It landed on the bed. 

• Love 2

His head felt like be was in a haze. Something, something wasn't right and he couldn't place it. He had desires he had never felt before and craved this touch and affection being shared with him.

His eyes slid shut as whatever resistances he had started to crumble and fade from his mind. She had him ensnared and victory was at hand. He didnt even realize that his hips moved instinctively against her in pursuit of more affection and pleasure. The way her touch felt on his spine had caused the giant to nearly melt into her.

It was only after the crash of the door being broken open that his eyes shot open! Wait, no, this is wrong! A promise was made, a vow was taken! No matter how good this felt, fear had finally set in and he pushed her legs off of him and backed away. Beads of sweat on his forehead and the back of his neck as guilt and fear had firmly made their home in his mind at the moment... not because he had broken his vow, but because he almost didn't care of he did. Embarrassment followed as Mursha announced herself and Barkin. For he was still nude and also, semi-erect still from his first misadventure. "Will someone please, either get me some pants or tell me who you are? But I would prefer both."

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

Barkin saw that the large woman was weak to his showing off, making him smirk to her. Then she suddenly picked him up, lifting him high up to where his legs dangled under him. The noble knight was about to protest, but she silenced him quickly, his face being buried into her soft chest. She smelled like sweat and oil...she must train and keep care of her weapons alot...something about it aroused the man. She probably felt a slight poking into her body in that moment, before she set him back on his feet.

When he got stable footing, he gave the giant beauty a smile. "Thank you, Mursha. Oh, you are so fierce...but I do wonder...who is more fierce, me or you?" Barkin was getting swept up in the moment, losing himself to the arousal toward the orc. He couldn't tell if she heard the last part of his statement, but when he took her hand, he followed her out of the room. 

Aaaannnddddd she kicked in another door. He only had a moment to notice that the world outside was not the same as where the battle had taken place in. Then he saw Dameon holding a...demon? on a dresser, in a rather suggestive position. He smirked at his compatriot, wanting to take the chance to tease him. "Well you see, I'm Barkin, this large woman with me is Mursha, and you're going to have to introduce your guest. Apparently whoever brought us here saw fit to make sure we weren't lonely...though that could lead to some problems in of itself depending on their intentions."

Edited by Thatannoyinggod
  • Love 1

Mursha definitely noticed the poking of his girthy sex. She also heard his banter and found it quite charming. Both of which making her a little wet under the cloth. They’d certainly have to see who was fiercer!

He was right there! Bisa could feel his sexual energy. It was potent. She just needed his kiss. Which he seemed willing to give along with his mighty sword.

Eerrrrk. 

The hinges of the doors whined. Bisa knew that sound. She ducked under her hands as the doors flew across the room. "Damn!" she shouted, her tail spiking straight behind her as she looked towards the doors. 

Then “Ah hey!” she cried when the knight pushed her legs aside.

Her face turned up in a scowl.

Mursha blushed again particularly sensitive to Sir Barkin's choice of "with." She giggled at his last note, surely they all would be trouble for their wager. It took her a moment to register Dameon's request, and nudity. “Bisa have clothezes,” then to Bisa, “yes?”

Bisa crossed her arms a big pout on her face, "No."

Mursha tsked, having also not noticed the intimate situation she broke up. (Excuse me, the intimate situation the door broke up.)  

“We not barbarians!” she proclaimed with her arms spread, then directing a hand to Dameon, “Give big knight clothezes!”

Bisa glared,I’m not a barbarian,” she said.

One of Mursha’s brows raised and she cocked her head. Then her brows drew together. Her face turning bright red. She glanced at Ser Barkin and her face got even more red. “You think cute?” she scowled leveling a nasty glare at the succubus.

Bisa tried to affect an even more vicious glare, but did not have it in her. Still. “I am, yea, and I’m following Grace’s instructions!” She said with a flip of her hair.

Mursha marched over to the dresser, “You. are. not. You trickster! Give knight clothezes!!” she roared, shaking the room.

Bisa looked frightened. Then she stuck out her tongue and pulled down her left eyelid, “Make me.” She laughed as her wings took on their full span. They were wide, and went as low as the middle of her back. While the peaks reached above her head. She jumped!

And got in one good flap before Mursha had her tail.

She came right back down to the ground. Now on all fours before the knights, "Ow," she complained holding her head, a little discombobulated. Then Mursha pulled her tail, not even that hard. Bisa’s back arched, “AhHHHH-AGGGHHH-STAHP,” she screamed. She began to try and escape. From the strained look on her face it seemed like she was in terrible pain. Mursha pulled again and Bisa screeched, stopping in her tracks.

Then she started moaning like a cat in heat, “Uh…uhhhh….uhnnn…nn-nnn.” Her chin tilted up, her brow and bottom lip quivering as drool slipped down her chin. Her fingers and toes curled. Her body quaking.

Mursha got down on one knee beside Bisa. Her battle garb draping straight between her legs showing off her powerful thighs. She brought her hand just underneath Bisa’s chin, her thumb on her jaw as she leaned forward. Her eyes full of venom, her lips by Bisa's ear.  “Give clothezes,” Mursha snarled, “and armor.”

”Buhh…uhnnnuh…Grah-Grace, sah-said-,” then Mursha wrapped Bisa's tail around her hand.

Bisa shook her head fervently, slapping the floor, “Wah-wait! Wait! Hold on! HOLD ON!!!” she begged. Mursha stilled and Bisa sighed, her shoulders relaxing. She weakly snapped her fingers and a puff of purple smoke appeared over the bed. Out came a set of clothes for Dameon along with the breast plate and placard from his armor. She panted, "Th-There-"

Mursha held on, her grip tightening on Bisa’s neck, "Hah" and then she pulled again. Bisa cried out her back arching hard and her eyes rolling up. Her wing’s flared out as she released a breathless trembling moan. Her body shuddering as she came. Then Mursha completely released her. She collapsed onto the floor with a whimper. Her hair falling over her face like water. Her wings and tail languishing on the floor. Like her cheek, as she wheezed, her ass still in the air. Mursha stood and went over to the bed gathering the clothes. A dark aura around her until she turned around with a warm smile. Handing the clothezes to Dameon.

"Buh-buhllie."

"Vhat?" Mursha snarled, her head snapping her way

"Nnuh-nuhthin."

"There you are!" Mursha said looking to Dameon with her hands on her hips. Then to Barkin, she blushed, her hands going to her knees, "I sorry you see zat lil knight! Bisa difficult but I handle, yes?" Her eyes seemed to search for approval.

Edited by DatNectar
  • Love 2

Dameon would have immediately went for his clothes but was fascinated by what was unfolding between the two and only after Mursha brought the succubus to orgasm that he tried to blink and regain his senses. To be fair the knight had never had so much sexual tension in all of his life and his body reacted as such. It seemed like every inch of his skin itched with heat and desire but he said nothing even as Barkin teased him.

The pleasant news was that Mursha seemed to have things well under control long enough for him to get at the very least his pants on. The armor however he didnt wear, opting instead to set the chest plate on the chair as he mentally noted that he could come back for it. The giant walked over to Mursha and... Bisa? Now he had a name, and it was time for some vengeance for the earlier manipulation. "Thank you..." He said to Mursha with a smile before wordlessly replicating her grip on the succubus' tail!

In battle, when an enemies' weakness has been exposed, you never allow it to go unexploited. This may not have been a battle, and certainly the massive tent in Dameon's pants showed that it did not have the purest of motivations either! But the knight was made a fool of, and he couldn't help but relish the idea of making this succubus squirm. With one hand gripping the tail exactly where Mursha had, he pulled it taught and sent his other hand to the base of her tail where it connected with her rump. Squeezing at the base as he secured his position behind the succubus. It was clear he wasn't trying to hurt her, but he was trying to operate under the same displayed strength that Mursha had given them.

As his hands were secured in their locations, he continued to squeeze and pull and finally turning his head to Barkin and the, honestly very attractive Mursha. "I'm glad you're okay Barkin... and thank you both for arriving when you did, not sure what would have happened if you didnt." With that, the hand at the base of Bisa's tail moved the thumb to the underside of her tail and gave a deep pinch before he returned to speaking. "Barkin, your lovely host deserves a reward for her help thus far... have you any suggestions?" He turned his head back to Mursha and continued talking nonchalantly as he continued his 'torture' on the succubus. "You said there were others? Are we expected to meet all of you?"

• Love 2

Barkin was slightly irritated at first as his little jest was ignored, but as soon as his massive female companion began to teach the other woman a lesson, he instantly forgave his friend. "Well well....seems you are indeed capable and the most fierce, my dear Mursha." He saw it growing more and more advantageous for him to stay in the orc's favor, especially if he were to get Dameon and his armor and weapons back so that they could continue their mission....their mission...

The short knight's head was still foggy from before waking up, but he was certainly sure there was an important task that he and his fellow knight were supposed to be accomplishing. He finally cleared his head as Mursha blushes and knelt down before him. Despite being a gorgeous barbarian that probably could have broken him in an instant, she seemed like putty in his calloused hands. He smiled to her and rubbed her cheek, the fingertips of the cold steel gauntlets only hiding the rising heat in his body for a few moments. "Oh don't apologize, you're just doing what you think is best. Besides, she and Dameon both seem to be enjoying practicing from your little demonstration." His eyes looked over the succubus writhing in ecstasy and then turned back to the one who had found him first. Barkin looked over the tusked woman, her muscled body still quite feminine in her own way. If it wasn't for that damned oath he took, he probably would have already taken her. "Oh yes, where are the others you've mentioned? I would be honored by you to introduce us....and then afterwards, me and you could see about testing your fierceness against me." He winked at her, trying to appeal to her attraction to his muscles and her probable enjoyment of combat.

• Love 2

“Nngh,” Bisa had whimpered weakly when she felt Dameon’s large hand on her limp tail. Then her mind registered what was about to happen, again, “Hah-hah-eh!?” she muttered barely able to lift her head. “Uhhhhhhahn,” she moaned as he held her tail taut and teased the base. Her cheek falling back to the floor, her eyes rolling up and tongue hanging out. Her body trembling, thighs twitching, back arching as she came harder. Her hands helplessly flailed behind her, her brain so completely steeped in horny soup. She tried to maneuver her fingers to the base of her tail but every half second they’d forget the plan. Her hands palming at her ass, spreading her cheeks, pinching her panties between them, and showing just how soiled her panties were. “Ah...hnnn.”

Mursha became that same shade of red as Barkin rubbed her cheek with his strong cool armor covered hands. She let out a sigh. Only acknowledging the scene behind her after Barkin called attention to it. Now standing beside Barkin with a smug smile on her face. She shrugged, “I suppose you right Barkin.” 
Dameon’s length also caught her attention as he spoke. She smiled more flirtatiously at him, “It nothing Dameon.” 

Bisa's hands clutched her plump little ass as she came again from that precise way Dameon applied pressure to her well teased tail. Her eyelids were flickering and her drool pooling onto the floor. She didn't even have it in her to moan out, she just panted.

"Yes I say this," Mursha replied to Dameon. Then feeling Barkin’s eyes, she would turn his way. Her face and ears turned red. She smiled. "We supposed to meet others...," she said as she walked behind Barkin, leaning forward her hands going down his chest. Feeling his pecs, her fingers entangled with the sleeves of the top, partly touching skin and fabric. Her warm lovely mounds pressing to him. Then she tilted her head to see him again, "but if Barkin wish defeat by me, maybe, we wait?"

spacer.png

In comes a little green imp with her hands holding Dameon's left gauntlet and pauladron on her shoulders. The two pieces held together by a little rope. At 38 inches she was still off from reaching Barkin's shoulders. She had long wild white hair up in a tight ponytail probably to stay out of the way of the large tusk pierced into her ears. She also wore a brown cropped turtleneck over her chesty bust, and a loincloth that barely covered her shapely goods. There was a sneer on her face as she sauntered into the room, like the little lightweight champ. "No way Mighty Muscle!!! You and Miss Temptress have had. all. the fun. It's my turn." She said with a sassy pout as she stood before the trio.

Bisa...was out.

Mursha sighed, rolling her eyes with an endearing smile on her face as she stood up with her hands on Barkin's shoulders. "I have fun Trixie, why you ruin?" Then she cocked her head, "What happen to other pieces?"

Trixie blushed green, "FUCKING JEWELS HAPPENED!!!" 

Mursha put a hand up with a stern look, "No raise voice. It annoying." Trixie stomped a foot and looked down to mutter somethings. She looked back up at Mursha, "I want him!!" She said pointing at Barkin.

"No," Mursha wrapped her hands in front of his chest again, her breast on his head.

"Arghhh," the Imp growled, puffing out her chest, unintentionally putting her cute little ass on display. She turned around, eying Dameon then. Her eyes narrowed. Drool, hardon, giant that could wrap one hand around her waist. She came up to him and tugged on his pants. "Make me cum like that. I can take it."

Edited by DatNectar
  • Love 2

Dameon finally released Bisa's tail but only after her body had become a panting heap on the floor. It was nice knowing he had an advantage over one of the hosts should it ever need to be exploited in the future. He wasn't entirely sure however if Bisa deserved to handled to such an extreme but the 'revenge' played out nicely all the same. Mursha was beautiful, strong and intimidating and her flirting with Barkin brought a smile to his face.

The only thing preventing him from fully enjoying this time with them was the lingering feeling something was... incomplete. Honestly the whole situation felt like some sort of test had it not been that they were no where near home! A test he felt he nearly failed a moment ago. His smile faltered a little more when the Imp had entered the room shouting about her turn.

The look of confusion on Dameon's face may have been priceless when the Imp approached him and demanded he bring her to sexual gratification. The confusion shifted to amusement and even admiration at the demand! There was something to be said about knowing what you want and demanding it before even a proper introduction. To make things worse, she was barely covered and her features were very exciting, not to include her size. "Well... I... uh, Trixie was it? It's certainly not that I don't want to. Barkin and I swore an oath of celibacy. So, as much as the idea of bedding someone as mighty as you is exciting-"

There was a depth of realization to his pause. Though he certainly didnt fully grasp the scope of their situation yet... the vocal mention of his oath seemed to make him aware that the knights actually had a weapon at their disposal! The way Bisa laid in a heap on the floor writhing in pleasure and the way Mursha 'challenged' Barkin... and now, Trixie demanding pleasure! Could these two actually wield pleasure as a weapon against these women? That had to be it right? Maybe it could be a bargaining tool, or at the very least supply the knights with time to remember what happened.

Or... and this was another all too real possibility, finding a loophole in a vow of celibacy was a discussion among the knights, and Dameon couldn't deny that he had built up quite a large amount of lust in such a short amount of time. He locked eyes with Barkin to try and communicate he knew what he was doing, and to follow his lead on this. Somehow he didn't think Barkin would object. "Actually, I'm certain we can find ways around that."

With that, and not another word, the giant knight reached down and lifted the Imp off the ground with his hands at her waist. Lifting her easily to eye level and allowing one hand off her waist and supporting her ass beneath the loincloth. The hand gave the Imp's rump a supple squeeze as he turned both of them away from the others and started to walk towards the bed. "I make you cum, and you take me to whoever is in charge. Deal?"

• Woohoo 2

As Mursha continued to talk and explain some things to Dameon, Barkin couldn't stop a gruff groan from slipping out of his lips as he felt her soft bosom pressed against him, her battle worn hands exploring his built upper body. He leaned his body back against hers as she looked down at him blushing more, the short knight unable to hide the red tinge to his own skin. 

Then suddenly another female burst into the room, and it took everything in his power not to suddenly rejoice. The small green woman was shorter than even him! He began to grin at how he was first chosen by her, but Mursha's towering presence reminded him that he was trying to wrap Mursha around his finger as much as he could. Then the imp turned to the other knight, ridding Barkin from her attention it seemed. 

As soon as Dameon mentioned the oath of celibacy, Barkin's mind was brought to attention. As much as he would want to have all of the fun he could with the women, it was that oath that changed his life that stopped him. That was, until he and Dameon shared a look that spoke out an entire conversation. Maybe they could survive this steamy prison while remaining 'pure', or at least within a specific meaning of the word. 

As Dameon went for the small imp, Barkin decided he should see just how much his lovely tree of a woman would go to have him. He reached up with his hand and pulled Mursha's head down to where he could whisper in her ear, his voice husky and conspiratorial. "Seeing as that they seem to be busy here...how about you and I go about having our own fun and challenge. If I win, you'll have to answer one question of mine and follow an order I give you...if you win, I'll do something that you order me to do...though there are some things I might have to refuse solely on that it might threaten my honor as a knight. I'm sure someone as beautiful as you has somewhere in this place that you would want to share with someone special~ right?" He smiled as he finished his words, his lips reaching out to playfully nip her ear.

• Love 2

Trixie started to pout as Dameon spoke. Why did they have to make her wait? She noticed his eyes flicker away and then back to her. After that glance he seemed to have a change of heart. She smiled at his decision. "Oh?" she said then, "Oh!" as he picked her up. She blushed, getting wet simply from the feeling of his rough hand on her soft supple rump. She placed her hands on his forearm to hold on. "Deal," she replied biting her lip, her lashes going low.

Mursha noticed that tint to the lil knight's cheeks. And she got to feeling he was wrapped around her finger. When he guided her face to him she listened intently. Blushing, "MM," she exclaimed after he nipped her ear. She stood and took his hand, "Zis good wager! I bring to room, where I win," she said with a sly smile. Her room was actually to the right of Barkins. It was full of furs from various large beasts, axes & hammers, mahogany, and she even had her own bar. She guided him to the bed, having him sit. She bent forward so her hands were just behind his back and her lips closing the distance.