Hello All!

Hello everyone! Shonen Kakeru here to tell you about the latest craze, it's called <REDACTED>, and you can own your very own copy of <REDACTED> for a low, low sum of - 

Joking! Joking. Couldn't resist.

Hello everyone (for real this time)! Please call me Kakeru. I'm a huge fan of anime, manga, video games, and all other sorts of things, but those tend to be my primary favorites and are usually the main influences on my writing/reading interests, both roleplay and otherwise. I've been a fan of nerdy stuff like that since I was a kid, and I've dabbled in roleplay before though admittedly I might be a little bit rusty.

I'll probably do one of those roleplay preference pages soon or a post looking for RP with more concrete things that I'm interested in RP-ing about, but if anyone has anything they've been craving to do, feel free to shoot me a line and maybe we can work something out. Looking forward to talking with all of you!

Now, about that low, low sum, if you could just sign right he-

Archived