「A Wild Hinata-Chan Appeared!」

Hello! I hope your all doing well! I only recently discovered this site and I hope my time here will go smoothly, ha. Anyways, you can all call me Hinata [No, it is not a Naruto reference.] I originally started roleplaying a long time ago, I actually forgot but I know its been over five years so I'm confident in saying that I have a lot of experience under my belt! 

For characters I can roleplay, I highly prefer original characters but I can also do canon characters. I also really don't like doing Canon-X-Canon thanks to some past experiences that were, well, horrid to say the very least. I can roleplay in a lot of different fandoms, even fandoms I don't know, but I prefer anime and games with my number one series being Danganronpa (Kyoko Kirigiri supremacy). I also love to do fantasy roleplays a lot, I just love the creative freedom they allow!

Anyways, well, I look forwards to meeting all you lovely people!

7 minutes ago, Moon Hound Hati said:

Welcome, Hinata-chan! Very coincidentally I'm currently watching a comprehensive timeline video of the Danganronpa series. Anyways, hope you enjoy your time here! 

Thank you! Yeah, I love the Danganronoa series, easily one of my favorite games and anime of all time.

Archived