I've been thinking about an open RP set at Dirty Grandpa's Cabin at the Lake. My initial idea was to make a new club for it, but that seems unnecessary with this club already organized and inhabited, if not highly active.

The concept is simple, MC is a grandpa who lives in a big, rustic cabin by the lake. Any vacation cabin you can imagine is pretty close.

Which kids, grandkids and extended family drop by is fine. Maybe the neighbors or people from across the lake too. Dirty grandpa is always here though, eager to play with everyone who comes to the lake.

I see it as 4 big bedrooms upstairs - one master bedroom with a big, antique 4 poster bed. Another with a single king sized feather bed, one with a queen and a pair of twins and the last with a few bunk beds. Downstairs is the big log great room, large dining room with long slab table and a bunch of rough hewn chairs, and a big kitchen.

There's a big patio that runs toward the woods at the back of the house, a porch that wraps around the front and overlooks the lake and dock. The neighbors on the right can see the porch, but there's no one on the left so the patio and fire pit are private.

The cellar is dark and cool with soda and beer under the stairs. Beyond that the rough floor and walls store tools, rope and all kinds of old treasures. Up the trail from the fire pit there's an old outbuilding, open on the sides with a stone fireplace at one end, and an old wood fueled oven at the other.

Anybody interested in visiting grandpa's place if I start a new RP thread for it?

• Woohoo 1