Happy to be here

I've been rping both NSFW and SFW for a long time now pushing about 7 years actually. I've been DMing irl for various groups for a long time as well, I veiw it as outlet for my creativity. My name DirtyDan and my picture are both an inside joke between me and a long time friend of mine. It's a nickname we gave to character in DS3 if you can guess who you'll get a pretty reward. (I'm kidding no rewards will be given by me or my associates ... I have none of those either.) So much like the title I'm happy to be here and explore this as another option for me to express my creative and discuss freely and openly with others. 

Hey there DirtyDan so happy to see more people joining this place~ You will not be disappointed with the skills quite some of us have here on the site seeing you are a DM you must be into Fantasy which is always cool~ 😄 
I hope you get tons of RPs and Smut to do on here as well as some cute wholesome times with some of them 😜 So yeah if you ever want help with things on the site then don't hesitate to reach out to some of us on here~

Once more happy to have you on here DirtyDan and I once again wish you tons of luck on here!~ 😘

be07c32e3588147ca42be6bd6784bdc6.gif

It's nice to receive a welcome like this and I'm sure that I will not be disappointed with the community. So far it seems quite welcoming and accepting of most things, and from what I've looked through while browsing a lot of them are very competent in their writing not all of them are my style but still. You're right I do love fantasy all kinds of my two favorites though are Sci-fi and Low fantasy. I'm still getting used to this system but in sure in no time I'll have plenty of memorable experiences here perhaps I'll be able to share a few with you as well

Archived