n/a

I am so emotionally drained, it's unbelievable. I haven't been taking my pills, both because I'm terrible with pills, and because I don't like how they make me feel, so I'm obviously going through withdrawals from it, too, and it's all just too much. 

This is my third shift in a row, doing twelve hours, and Sunday night will be my fourth. I get one day in between before I'm back again, and it's just all so overwhelming.

I guess I should have seen it coming because there's way more day staff than night staff, so when i was doing days, we had more people to share the shifts between - whereas there's only four of us on nights, so I have to do way more. 

It's rewarding, it really is, but so so draining, too. 

I guess it's good that payday is coming, might be enough motivation to keep me going another month. God knows I could use the extra money with Christmas around the corner. 

I was just poking fun/teasing with my last comment, becauze I was trying to be cheeky, in a bit of a flirting way, but I see you at dealing witj a lot, truly dirty to get that... Hope you get a big fat pay day Ave get a Chance to enjoy it. Making good money, while being over worked means you don't even get to enjoy it usually,  which can make it even more demoralizing.  💞

• dove. changed the title to n/a

Archived