Kitchen and Wine Cellar

"Anything... Like what?" Atsuno asked. He has been listening for little bit that Liliam had spoke, a lot of reassurance that she wasn't going to eat him and intentions were good and blah blah blah. Same verse different line, not that Atsuno didn't mind it one bit kinda like a song on repeat. He could also listen to her voice a bit longer too, she seemed like a sweet gal, not one of those upstuck bitches he had to deal with on occasion. 

After finishing his steak, the former Thrall started on the grilled vegetables he made beginning on the asparagus. Shame Lilium wasn't keen on trying out the food which shit herself in this case, it was definitely more for Atsuno and he didn't complain one bit. After finishing his meal, the man brings the dirty dishes to one of the larger sinks turning the water on in the process. He takes some Dawn and squirts in the slowly filling sink, the least he could do was let the dishes soak. 

"As long as I'm not having sex with old men we're good."

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lilium seemed surprised by the first question but thought about it, having the same habit of looking up or away when she was in thought but nonetheless innocent looking at all times. She did not look like the kind to plot anything, anyway. Her gaze returned to the man before she spoke. "I did not think about anything, actually. I meant anything as perhaps having a friendly conversation while walking. Please do not feel forced to join with me if you have matters to attend to.", she reassured, thinking that she was only there by her own will and perhaps he had business.

Watching Atsuno finish his meal then get up to take his dishes to the sink, she also stood up and readied to leave soon. However, as he finally spoke again, Lilium could only do little but blushing slightly, surprised by the choice of words and wondering if he thought that it is part of what she was proposing. Not sex with men but sex... in general... "Oh... Nothing like that, I assure you... In fact, I would let you choose where you would like to go. Perhaps simply spend a good moment before we parted ways. Only if you wish. Is there anywhere you'd like to go?", she asked.

Edited by Goddess Aurora
  • Like 1