Kitchen and Wine Cellar

Amber had been with her new master, a vampire named Ito Toshiro, for about two years now and he had been the nicest man to take her in after enthralling her by mistake. She had recently been looking at a random wedding dress magazine from his home country and had found the perfect one she'd wear but the price had meant it would stay a dream dress. She was currently in the kitchen and yawned as she was making a surprise meal for him since he had done so much for her "I hope he likes it" she mumbled to herself as she cooked.

• Like 1

Upon entering the kitchen, Toshiri had already sent out arrangements for the feast tonight, no blood, all intake must happen an two hours before the guest arrives to prevent immediate thirst durkng the small event. If they arrive. If not,  then the feast will still continue, best not to waste a good assortment.  As he looks up he sees his own Thrall, Amber, seemingly await for her master. Before her she had a recently made dish of something, which seemed to have given him.a curious interest. 

Smiling softly, Toshiro walked up to Amber, gently caressing her neck then under her jaw. She was a curious thing herself with what willingly becoming Toshiro's thrall, after that it was... fling after fling, she was ceaseless to say the least! Toshiro said in a calm tone, plunge her closer, "My, it smells wonderful. What did you make?"

Amber had been waiting for him to find her but the moment he touched her she felt her heart start racing. She had always done her best to keep her true feelings hidden while making it seem like harmless flings between her and her master but she knew that he would eventually figure out that she had been slowly falling in love with him. She closed her eyes and hugged him gently "I tried to make a sort of Ramen dish for you. It has beef broth, fried chicken, diced chives, carrot slices, peas, and a hard boiled egg" her voice turned slightly sad "I didn't have the right noodles though so I used thin whole wheat spaghetti noodles, and I accidentally cut my finger so the chicken has blood on it"

• Like 1

"You made a meal just for me?" Todhiro asked when Amber hugged him, an arm of his own wrapping around her whilst a hand slithered down South and groped a fine cheek of buttox. He was in a very good mood tonight with all things considered, so being frisky to someone he frequently had "fun" with was a common thing he would do every now and again. Seventeen Hundred years did not stop the vampire from feeling horny. 

Letting go of the embrace, Toshiro looked over the contents and took a clean fork from nearby. His senses already picked up the odd smells no thanks to the boiled egg and wheat noodles. Did she seriously try to make a Japanese noodle bowl? It was an effort, he'd give Amber that. After wrapping some of the noodles onto the fork, ge stabbed a few pieces of meat and took a hefty bite out of it. Toshiro was a master of hiding emotions because the meal was absolutely terrible. 

After swallowing the contents Toshiro hummed and smiled, hiding any and all disgust. He didn't care for the blood, traditional noodles weren't made like this... But he couldn't harm his "Thralls" feelings, not since she tried. He nodded and said, "My my, you have certainly created something,  it could use a little work, but I like it when you experiment with food."

Amber frowned "you don't have fake it, I know I failed badly" she stared at the ground knowing she probably messed up big time "you know you can tell me your honest opinion about my cooking right master toshiro? You won't hurt my feelings" she looked at the bowl and sighed.  She had used the wrong noodles, blood probably made it taste horrible, egg probably was wrong too.

Amber looked at him then looked at the bowl and started to clean up preparing to throw the food away "I know you always hide your true thoughts to avoid hurting my feelings. I'd honestly rather have you be truthful and tell me where I messed up, how badly I messed up and how to fix it. I can't get any better at cooking if you always lie to me about how it tastes"

Edited by Rena-Amane
Giving a proper post to work with
  • Like 1

Toshiro held his Thrall close to him and turned her head toward him with a finger. She was cute, sweet, and always appeared so innocent whereas the Vampire was calmed, collective, and ever so patient. The two were a match, and being genuine to Humans especially Thralls made others question him with some even challenging his power. Before his time with Blackthorne back in 1945 he was warbound, honorable but a stome cold killer and was the reason many older vampires well being his age went "missing." But being a White Fang was all in the past... Albeit there were times ge missed those days. Now he served Blackthorne as both a butler and personal grim reaper. 

"No, I said it needed work," Toshiro softly says looking unto Amber's eyes, "Tell you what, after the feast with the Alpha of the Midnight Pack, tonight I'll take you somewhere special in Pine Heath, a Japanese family recently opened up a sushi restaurant and I would love to try it with you. Maybe afterward... Well, even beforehand, we can... "Mingle" for a bit. The cooks won't be in here fir the next hour." 

It was true that after spending time with Amber, Toshiro desired her, and not fir the blood. Nights spent up with vigorous excitement helped the Vampire keep some of his humanity. He actually loved someone for a change,  and would die protecting them, however should anything happen to her there were unspeakable consequences to his victims. For now he silently reveled in her presence. 

Amber looked at him nervous "can I tell you something and not be teased for it master?" She wanted to finally tell him that she had fallen in love but was worried that he might find it stupid or something. Thralls were know for just being fuck toys and live food for their vampire master. It was not usually seen that vampires and thralls fell in honest love and amber was wanting him to know she had

• Love 1

"You have nothing to lose." Toshiro smiled. This is how Thralls were to be treated in his mind, as friends, companions, and sometimes lovers. He had gone through these friends and companions, lovers here and there in all his years. The last major one was a Nasago Kabiki, a Japanese soldier who he saved in Japan while on a hunt. It wasn't until later in years that his old student became a vampire as he could be of better use to the Blackthorne Estate in that regard. But now he had Amber, who the Butler held dear... And was now starting to kiss her neck slowly, until reaching her collarbone.  Toshiro felt a bit more invigorated tonight. 

15 minutes ago, Rena-Amane said:

Amber leaned against him as he touched and kissed her "I've been lying about something master....for the past year I've been in love with someone extremely special to me and I wanna be with them forever but I'm scared of being rejected. What should I do?"

Already Toshiro knew who this, "Special somebody," was. Unless she had been seeing some other man or woman, then this would be plain awkward! His kisses continued but stopped, the straps of Amber's dress already lowered down her arms. Oh the excitement! A hand carefully and slowly crept up a thigh, moving past the leg tights and onto the skin near the buttocks. He smiled looking back at Amber, "I think you should come forward to them,  if their heart is as true as your's, then they would feel the same for you."

27 minutes ago, Rena-Amane said:

Amber shivered under his touch "and what I'm rejected? I can't bear the thought of not being loved back" she turned slightly and looked at him "are you going to fuck me in the public kitchen master?"

"We already know you won't be rejected," Toshiro says, his hand that was creeping up Amber's thigh now moving and caressing her inner thigh, the other hand removing the top of her dress downward revealing whatever was beneath, "No one else is here... So why not? After all, just being around you... Excites me." 

That same hand at the bottom slid into the panties of Amber, fingers now rubbing and kneading the mound it currently was occupying. Instead of kissing her neck or shoulder, Toshiro gave his woman a passionate and deep kiss on the lips. He pressed her against the counter, being gentle while still applying force, his middle and ring fingers of the left hand traced the outline her muff. Eventually they traced inward, lining and rubbing the slit to help the girl become more excited. 

Already feeling her gasp and shiver gave the vampire more incentive to continue. His fingers would spread her folds wide open and slid a middle in, slowly inward and deeper did his finger go until he pulled it back, and again pushed forward. He took in every motion and noise his servant made, and her question would be answered, "You've been more than some slave. You know that dress you were looking at last week, the one only available in Thailand? I got it for you,  it might take a couple days for it to arrive, does that solidify my answer?"

Amber had gasped and was simply enjoying his touch when she gasped in the shock at his words "you mean the...the wedding one...from your home country?" Had he really gotten her the one she wanted? If it was true then she wouldn't be able to hide her feelings anymore and would probably kiss him on the spot

Edited by Rena-Amane
  • Love 1

"Of course, I only want the best for you," Toshiro states as his finger slid in up until the knuckle hit her folds, pulling back and bending his finger just slightly as he did so, "I figured a ring would fit it perfectly too... Unless a ring is too much." 

Toshiro was throwing a hint out there of a something special, Amber had been with him for so long now that 'going the next step' was what he had wanted, but he was known for never running too fast. As her breasts were revealed the master vampire kissed down her form until he nibbles on her collarbone, a free hand groping one of her orbs and massaging it. 

Amber gasped in Joy "master Toshiro if you're asking what I think you are...." She cut off and pressed into him feeling him nibble at her collarbone "my answer is yes! Whatever the most precious form of yes is...I'd love to have a ring to go with the dress. I'd love to be yours but for now please bite me...do as you wish to me tonight! I love you!"

• Love 1

The only reply there was from Toshiro was the undoing of his pants. He allowed them to drop down, he ripped Amber's clothes from the body in a primal manner as he deliver another kiss to his now-fiané. The vampire pushed her against the counter space, his election sliding from underneath her wetness. He was more than happy to deliver. 

Thr vampire lifted a leg upward allowing an easier access, he lined his dick with the hole and eased himself into it, filling the woman he had proposed to. He kept going until he hit the limit, a quarter of his meat sticking out but he remained fir just a minute. Then he pulled out and slid back in, repeating the process. 

Amber cried out as she was suddenly filled "oh Toshiro!" She grabbed onto him whispering "I don't care if we're caught just please don't stop." She had done it, admitted she loved him and in return he asked her to marry him! Amber was so happy right now she didn't care if anyone found them as long as he didn't let them torment her

• Love 1

Toshiro was given permission to go further.  If that was what Amber wanted so be it, he could feel her happiness and saw it, that was all that mattered. Slowly at first he rocked to and fro, bit he sniffed something familiar,  something he had completely forgotten in the past hour. Whoops, time to make things quick! He didn't have the spare half hour like he wanted, so Toshiro did something new in his sexual contact with Amber. 

Weaving a small enchantment,  there was a symbol appearing on the Thralls crotch, a Stimulus Mark. Not only would it boost her neediness but it would enhance her sensitivity. Toshiro gave his newly wedded a passionate kiss as his movements grew faster, a habs creeping down to a clit and started to rub it to help quicken the process. 

Todhiro continues his assault, pulling in and out of Amber's slit, rubbing against her delicate button as he quickly started to approach a climax. He had almost forgotten that they are linked, so the pleasure was tripled for the both of them when he bound her with that temporary mark. Toshiro looked to his bride and said, "Listen... I've considered this for a while now but... Do you want to start a family my love? We'll be bound forever, for as long as I live so will you, so we can gave plenty of kids. I can even build us a sizeable cot near Blackthorne, how would you Iike that?"

Toshiro finsy released himself into Amber, filling her womb completely with his seed. His orgasm was a bit harsher than usual due to the mark, he grasped Amber as he knew she was a complete mess from this... Experiment. He pulled away sliding out of his lover, the smell grew closer but it'd be a few minutes until they arrive, that would give me time to clean up. He got redressed and begun wiping up any messes with some wash cloths. 

"Amber, I would love to continue but we'll need to hold off until I am finished with some business."

Edited by BladeRunner