Wolf's Head

Anais couldn’t believe what she had just heard. He never confided in her like this and if she had her tail out it would have been wagging. Though quickly it became clear his anxieties were related to his genes and his recent tif with the Beta. It was a truly sad situation and it made her feel bad. Sure him being a scion was desirable but that wasn’t why she had fallen for him or even considered him the mate she wanted. She took a deep breath and contemplated what to say. What could she say that would make him feel better. Her Gamma was hurting from wounds not found on their pelts. 

Quickly she got to her feet and would grab his wrist as he was looking back to her. Determination was in her eyes. “I would never do that! I would never betray you like that! This was… something personal you shared.” She paused clearly getting feisty and a bit upset. “I’m not two faced like that! I’ve been by your side faithfully all this time. Not because you are a scion but because you are a grand warrior and you are kind.” She even started to growl some as she was able to tug him to face her with much effort given their size difference.

“Such a dummy! Fuck fight me!” She demanded as she walked past him to a small clearing. She was a natural nudist so she didn’t see anything wrong with her attire right now. The water on her body evaporates instantly from the heat she was giving off. She was containing a transformation as she stood there waiting for him. “Come on I don’t have all night. You could probably use a spar anyway.” Anais finally would smile as she let herself begin to bounce on the balls of her feet. They both could use the distraction. Besides now she could get back at him for all those rejections from before. 

• Love 1

As he moved he felt her hand suddenly grab his wrist, he stopped and looked back at her, forced to gaze upon her once more, he was confused by her statement, He figured they are just training buddies, she saw him as a noble fight as she said so herself, but why would she say that she herself would never betray him? Does she mean to go against his teachings? Be a student under someone else? “But…” Before he could finish he was tugged down to face her, there was power in that tug that physically made him bend over to get to her height level, his eyes widened as he stared onto her face, if he was a human form, he’d be sweating right now. “Dumm? Fight wha…” He doesn’t finish as she walks off into the clearing.

He was confused about what just happened, but she probably had stuff on her mind as well and wanted to vent, he gave another sigh with a shrug letting his shoulders drop before walking along to follow her, although he founds his eyes gazing at her rear end, biting his lip before shaking his head and closing his eyes which ended up making him walk straight into a tree, quickly tried to play it off he just nudged into it ‘Fuck that hurt’ he said to himself, wiggling his nose before following her out into the clearing.

She was right, just needed to vent a bit, although her bouncing breasts were distracting but took a deep breath and focused on her face, he lowered his frame so he was hunched over, his claws were no present, just his fists, his feet dug deep into the ground, his mind wandered into quick flashes of their training together, the fun moments, the moments she got knocked down, the times she nearly had him but recovered, it did make him smile, but alas he tried to keep his head in the game, to Anai surprise Axel makes the first move, he normally always waits for her to strike first but he took it instead. He bolted forward and went straight for a leg sweep. If she managed to dodge it, he would follow up with some punches, he was using half his strength to compensate for this fight, what's more, he was slower, much slower even in his human form, only the charge itself he made was fast, his attacks are slow, clearly, his mind is not free from thought, he is distracted, it was like only half of him was here in the moment, his mind still wandered in the middle of the fight, which went against his teachings, one of the first things he would’ve thought her about fighting, keep your head in the game, block out all distractions if your opponents is thinking then he will make mistakes, and that she needs to take advantage of their mistakes to secure the win.

• Love 1

She hadn’t noticed his blunder until he was rubbing his nose. Seeing him in some discomfort was pleasurable to her petty side. Anais looked him over as he seemed distracted by her naked form as well. Good! Let him see what he had been missing out on. He could have had all of this all to himself but no he wanted to keep things professional~ the whole thought process was much funnier in her head as she mused to her own petty whimsy. “Come on Axel got to be tougher than that!” She giggled and dodged his advances even playing leap frog over his leg and shoulders only to turn and take advantage of his slow reflexes. 

Having kicked him in the back she put force but nothing that would harm him in an intense way. She saw his back from before and it pained her enough to hold back some power but not enough to not get him to lose some air in his lungs. Staying behind him she waited for him to lunge at her again as she wiped her nose in that fighting spirit. “Axel coke and get me!~” her sing song voice trailed off as she would run and then grapple at his side only to fall victim to his fluff and essentially hug him despite their sparring match. But this was also her plan. She wanted him to lower himself to reach her so she could get the momentum to grab his shoulders with her thighs and pin him down. She wanted him to admit she was his best warrior. She wanted him to notice her.

• Love 1

Axel was a heavy seasoned fighter, he has seen things, stuff that makes nightmares shit their pants, yet when it came to his students he was cocky, but in part of him that was still engaging her, he couldn’t figure how shes gotten so quick, he thought he was putting effort into his attacks. The kick in the back made him stumble, his stance wqs terrible which is why the kick knocked him off balance, it didn’t hurt at all, just felt like he was being pushed hard is all, enough to cause him to almost fall over himself. It was really not helping she took advantage of her nude body showing off and bouncing around him.

After recovering and turning to face her, her teasing taunts was working, he lunged recklessly at her, trying to grab her but missed as she went under to grab his side, he looked down to see her hugging him, thinking shes trying to suplex him, but she wouldn’t be strong enough to do so, but he figurea she messed up and left herself wide open for him to reach down and grab him, oh how foolish he was, due to their size difference, he would’ve thought her to use a bigger opponent’s own body weight against him. So when he tried to grab her, he suddey felt her thighs on him, it actually knocked him out of his thoughts and worries to focus on the fact she has him. He land on his back with his head between her thighs, the landing was a loud thud. He stared up at her wide eye and shocked since she managed to beat him, getting pinned on the floor was a loss.

Of course he could easily push her off but that wasn’t the point. She overpowered him and she now clearly had his full attention this time, he had a good view from down below. “Well, you won, your my first student to take me down, even if you did cheat by distracting me.” He said still shocked but nervous as he spoke. He gaves a sigh, thinking nothing else of it as he was still blinded by her true intentions, her feelings and her needs. “Alright you can get off now” he said gently tapping her thigh of a surrender, but he doesn’t know what shes planning now.

• Love 1

The thud shook her to her core as she bounced and jiggled on top of him. Hearing him admit defeat did make her feel pride but only slightly as she frowned down at him. “No that’s not true. You weren’t 100%. I want to beat you for real.” She would squeeze his head between her thighs in small spurts of pressure but nothing painful. When he patted her thigh she just sat there, trembling. If he looked up he could see her frustration and her angst as she puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms over the swell of her large chest. 

“you really piss me off sir.” She growled low in her throat as she scooted back only slightly on his, sitting on his chest pinning him down. “Why don’t you notice me?” Her voice was begrudgingly soft as she slowly would spreads her legs showing her dewy slit to him. “Do you like someone else? Am I ugly?” She was letting her insecurities show as she would grip the fur on his chest some. “I’ve been trying to get your attention this whole time. Do you know how humiliating it is to have a score board of how many times I have been jolted or rejected by you?” Her voice trembling some more as looked down at him between the valley of her breasts.

”I know you just went through some humiliating shit on your own so I know how it feels. But it’s still hurts knowing you don’t think of me that way.” Anais would keep the eye contact as she seemed to relax some confessing her anxieties and feelings to him. “I’ve admired you for a while. I guess at first it was disingenuous cause it was lust but these years training under you and everything I’ve grown to truly love you. But you don’t see that. I think that’s what hurts the most and you go after people you can’t have. It’s not fair.” Her voice cracked a bit as she was holding back those tears of hurt.

Was it worth it anymore to feel this way? She was there in him exposed to him. her pride put aside and her usually bubbly personality on the back burner for a more serious one. Anais sighed not getting a response. He looked as if this was news to him and she would take that as a no. A pang of pain shot across her nerves as she would slowly get up and get off of him. Taking a seat in the leaves and grass next to him she would then lay down looking at the sky. “Rejection sucks” 

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

Axel felt her not getting off but squeezing him which caught his attention, blinking when called him out and follow up with her rant of bleeding her heart out, his eyes fill with dread as the cogs finally turned in his head. His mouth hung open in awe of her words, hanging off each word. Everything made sense, he always figured he was overthinking it the entire time seeing what he wanted to see was really what she was doing.

The score board cut a wound in him, just how long has this been going on for? As she compares her humiliation his own, his eyes looked away with shame, his body laid limp on the grass, he really was an utter fool at heart. She was wrong about one thing about him, but didn’t call her out on it, as he understood her point of view. When she decides to finally get off and lie down next to him. His eyes looked up at the moonlit sky, his eyes gaze turns towards the moon, remembering the light he followed into the forest and clicked that he was suppose to find her.

He smiled before sitting up, giving a sigh before looking down at the broken girl, he wanted to return the favour but didn’t want to place his heavy ballsack on her face, so instead he crawled over her, his long furry arms on either side of her head. His eyes look away from her, from disappointment and shyness. “I’ve always noticed you, since you were first started being my student, I wanted to mount you more than you know but…” he pauses his voice starting to get heavy before his eyes looked back to her. “I never did because, you are to good for me, I don’t deserve to be with someone like you, so, I never knew you saw me that way, I thought that was you, being you acting like that, I caught you fucking one of the other warriors in the locker, I knew than you were with someone else or….anyway, I was sad, but also happy you found someone, while I just fucked my problems away.”

He said before a single tear drop landed on her cheek, after which he removed himself being on top and laid down back on the ground once more staring up at the night sky, it was truly a beautiful night out.

• Love 1

She had only closed her eyes for a second but he was suddenly on top of her and he made her flush red all over. Her grey eyes looked much brighter in contract. However her face scrunched in frustration when he mentioned that she had fucked someone else. Maybe she was a hypocrite but those she fucked was just to take out her aggression and angst on them. Turning her gaze from him slight she would retracted the action as she watched him lay next to her. 

“I only fucked others cause I was frustrated. It’s not excuse but it could be said you did the same thing. I was never in a relationship with them. I’m like the one and done queen cause I won’t fuck a dude twice.” Sitting up on and arm she was on her side as she paid more attention to him. “I’m not too good for anyone. Axel… I don’t care if you are a scion I genuinely love you. I probably shouldn’t cause you are my superior but I can’t help it anymore. I know what I want.” she said as she would scoot closer to him. “If you will have me flaws and all I would love to be your mate forever and always. This is the last time I’m going to ask and attempt anything. I will take the hint after this..” she was trembling, rejection loomed on her mind still and she was just raw emotion right now. Still despite this she made his maw face her as she took a kiss to the lips.

• Love 1

As she pointed out the fact she venting her frustration, he looked away for a moment, part of him was happy to hear she said she wasn’t with them, but saw her point of view of him doing the same, he sighed and couldn’t really argue against her logic, he did it as well to vent out his own frustration, shown just how much Samara fertility drug drove him feral.

He looked to when she declared her love and wanted to be his mate, he wanted to slap himself to see if her was dreaming but, as she full confessed her desires, their was a deep stare from him, slowly blinking at her as she began to kiss his lips, he wondered what she was thinking in this moment? His heart began to race, his stomach began to churn with butterflies. “Take the hint?” he said curiously at her before suddenly faced towards her and reached out and pulled her into his embrace, wrapping his entire white fluffy body around her, his hand gripped her thigh to lift it onto his lap to her curl into him before nuzzling against her cheek before whispering into her ear softly. “Hows this for a hint~” he said removing his claws from her thighs to reach around to cup her ass, while he tongue gently licked the side of her neck, even giving gentle love bites, almost like he was marking her. “Be mine~” he said after already marking her ironically.

• Love 1

Anais grew surprised when they parted in the kiss. His gaze was intense and it made her gulp down hard. The whole time everything within her was stirring. She didn’t know if he wanted her in her wolf form or like this. Did he even want to return her affections. His silence was deafening as he didn’t say yes or no. It made her want to crawl away, but to her befuddlement she whimpered some as she was suddenly grabbed by his strong arms. 

Geez he was strong, she was completely cut off guard. Curling to his body’s  suggestion she found herself in his lap. Her cheeks seemed permanently stained red now as she was getting what she had been asking for. His fur was so soft and snuggly. Being nuzzled made her moan lightly as it felt really good to feel affection. Feeling the pressure of his fingers release her thighs and go to her plump cheeks made her giggle. He was a really horny dog. When he began to lick and nip at her neck she lightly began to squirt from his good it felt. His words though made her smile brightly. “You mean it? Really?” She paused looking at him tenderly as her hands would reach up and begin to rub at his fluffy ears. “Yes as long as you will be mine.” She didnt know if he truly felt this way or if it was due to her confession that he felt he had to confess. Even if it was just skin deep she would take it and grasp at it. Anais loved Axel more than he probably could imagine. 

• Love 1

Axel, kept her seated on his lap, happily keeping her there so she can snuggle up to him, keeping his hands around her to prevent her from falling off, or was it just an excuse to grope her ass? Perhaps bit of both? Either way, he was happily nuzzling into her when she wanted to hear it again, wanting to hear him say that he meant it, he pulled away from her neck and booped his nose against hers, slowly wiggling his nose against her side to side before holding that boop while speaking. “Promise~” He said as his tail began to wag happily behind him, he was beyond happy that she truly still wanted him and wanted to be with him, it was an obvious answer, hell if she told him sooner he would’ve pounced sooner, but he was being an idiot and didn’t take the hint literally.

“You can be my moonlight, shining bright for me~” He said, although she was unaware, this was him referring to the fact that he was guided by the moon to find her, so now he takes that as a sign and now sees her as his moon, his guiding moonlight, he broke the boop and nuzzled back into her, simply cuddling together in the grass, he whispers softly into her ears. “By the way, next time, I want a rematch, your ass is mine…..” He said while cheekily groping her ass, although now that he is more clear-headed and more focused on Anari than anything, he realizes that the match was beyond unfair, he was far from being in the headspace, however, that being said. “But….I didn’t mind you being on top, got a really nice view of everything.” He said seductively towards her, giving her neck a long lick, rubbing his tongue along the veins of her neck, hitting every sensitive spot he could.

“So, does my mate want to take this back home? Or would you rather claim your prize for finally beating me? I’m sure you are still happy that you managed to get on top?” He teased before leaning closer to her ear to whisper softly. “Do you touch yourself at night when thinking about topping me? Putting the Big Bad Wolf in his place? Or imagine me pinning you against your gym locker and hammering your dirty pussy after a sweaty workout?” He said seductively teasing his new mate, biting his lip before nibbling her cheek softly, showing his affection towards her, waiting to hear her respond to his dirty allegations about her.

• Love 1

He was so cheesy! Moonlight really?! But why did it sound so wonderful when he called her that? How she wanted to burst out into happy tears and a puddled mess however she was so in the moment that no tear dared to fall. Their noses pressed to one another he could probably smell the happiness emanating from her and if she was in her wolf form her tail would wag and wag. "Then you are my endless sky. Enveloping me is endless wonder." Their faces circling and swirling in a loving dance as she would sneak in some small kisses before he pulled himself away only to nuzzle back into her neck and whisper. She quirked a brow and would giggle loudly. "Oh you are such a sore loser. I already told you I didn't count this as a win." 

As he groped her ass she would hold onto him and moan generously as her fingers gripped his fur. His paws and claws sunk into her flesh and it made her suck in air from the strength of his squeeze. "Expect it more often. I should have just sat on that snout of yours. Ah~ Mmmm" How long had she waited for this? To feel his touch, his breath and fur. It was worth it, she didn't car she could smell other females on him. His tongue was tantalizing her neck and making her nipples stand and be stimulated by his fur. Softly gasping and leaning her neck so he could get more access. Anais was already getting slick between her legs, but she didn't know how he would feel about going for more. 

"I will take my mate for here or to go. Since I did win~ and all." She would tease but quickly shut her mouth. What he said next floored her. She stiffened and held her cheeks as she felt her whole body turn a shade or pink and then red. Why was he talking like this? Her heart was racing and her mind followed. She began to become needy and wanton as he continued to tease her. “Do you touch yourself at night when thinking about topping me? Putting the Big Bad Wolf in his place? Or imagine me pinning you against your gym locker and hammering your dirty pussy after a sweaty workout?” She felt herself becoming hot and panting some as she then would answer. "Y-Yes.. I fantasize about how you take me, mount me and make me yours. I cum knowing that I ride you and make you howl to the moon." Covering her mouth she tried not to say more. This was so erotic and embarrassing. 

• Love 1

The line was cheesy but he still meant it and still held meaning to him considering how he encountered her. Her response was sweet, and he continued to nuzzle her after her response, he needed the hug more than anything, he's been alone since his previous pack died, and he felt like he didn’t fit in this pack, but swore to protect it like it was his own till he drew his last breath. He sticks his tongue at her “Blep” a noise he makes as she calls him a sore loser before chuckling at her, she might’ve bruised his ego by easily beating him, but considering what he got as a reward made it worth it, not that he might admit such a defeat against her.

“Oh~ Don’t threaten me with a good time sweetie~” He said with a mischievous smirk on his face, one of his claws released from her cheek while the other held on, it reached back around and traveled around to her chest and cupped one of her large breasts, given his wolf size he was able to cup the entire thing, he gave a soft hum of delight as he admired her pair, his claw groped and tugged at her breast playfully, his nails were digging into her flesh but not enough to break the skin, he gently has her leaned backward, making her push her chest out towards him, held in this position and prevent from falling due to his other claw clenched on her, with her chest exposed to him more easily, he lowered his head down to her stomach and began to run it slowly up along her sternum before it detours towards her exposed breasts and allows his tongue to slither around, growling in delight from the taste before bringing his tongue up scrapping across her hardened nipple before continued up towards her neck and the side of her lips before making a slurping noise. “Delciousssssss~” He coles delightfully at the taste of her body and breasts, it was causing his large red rod to slither out from the protection of his furry sheath, dangling down right between her legs, while it wasn’t touching her skin as it has yet to reach its full mast, she could feel the heat start to emit off his member.

“Well, aren’t we a smartass” He chuckles lightly, but brought her back up towards him so she wasn’t leaning anymore, after whispering into her ears, he watched her reaction and was drinking in everything from her expressions, his tongue lapped around his razor sharp teeth like a predator catching his prey, watching her holding her mouth to prevent herself from splurting out her fantasizes, his teeth chittered in delight, biting his own lip as his member was reaching its full mast that now began to reach out underneath her and rest behind her ass cheeks. He leans in and whispers again. “Oh is that so? Didn’t expect such a dirty slut from my student, I may have to clean you well later for such lewd words, clean that dirty mouth of yours.” He said as his hand that cupped her breast released and came up to cup her jaw and used his thumb to pry open her lips and gently stick his thumb inside and began to feel around, rubbing his thumb against her tongue and the inside of her cheek. “Such a filthy mouth, what kind of mate would i be if I didn’t clean it?” He said using his tongue to gently pull her tongue out and used his own tongue to lick at her tongue before sticking his tongue and lapping around the inside of her cheek slowly before pulling it out. “Hmmm it will do for now, but how about if you can make this big bad wolf howl at his moon?” His says drooling from his tongue that just cleaned her mouth with, not retracting it back inside his own as he gazes at her seductively waiting to see her reaction. 

• Love 1

"It's of a promise.~" She mused and giggled before biting her bottom lip in a moan as he released one of his hands from her ass and thigh. When his palm and digits went to cup and curl around her sizable breast. Feeling the playful tug she couldn't help but to squeak some as they were fairly sensitive for an erogenous zone. The sound of that hum her made let her lean her head back exposing her throat, a cascade of sleek ash-brown hair followed and laid against her back and his forearm. He got her to gasp and breath so heavily as he played with her breasts. Claws sinking into her plush flesh as he made sure she would feel everything he was doing to her. "Ah~ Axel... mmm~" When he stopped she had to bring her head back up only to see him lick up her abdomen. His hot wet tongue felt so slick and left a nice trail of his saliva. His tongue found her nipple and she tensed as it only made them stiffen more. Anais struggled to hold back a moan as he would growl, the lick continuing up her cheek. She had never been so bashful with sex before, it was probably because it was Axel and not just another warrior. The wolf she had been pining for years over. Feeling the heat of his cock as it began to grow she could feel herself gush some as her slit became overly aroused and wet. 

Axel moved Anais as he pleased and she went along gladly. The look on her face was priceless as she looked exhilarated, lusty and desperate. Some tears in the corner of her eyes like she had been holding back her happiness for so long. Body trembling, breathing becoming ever so slowly labored, Anais was his plaything. His cock snug against her ass cheeks she blushed heavily feeling how hot it was. How incredibly hot, what would that feel like inside? Gasping some as he leaned in to whisper she shuddered and it was audible in her breath. How she wanted him to make her dirty, to make her clean, what ever he wanted! Her jaw was grabbed and then her would trace her lips open at his fingers suggestion, easily as she showed the inside of her small wet mouth. "Mmm ah... ha...~" His thumb bringing her attention as her breathing was shaky, she trembled and she made intense eye contact with him. Her tongue struggles to stay still and let him rub his thumb pad against her pretty teeth. Her tongue was slick with sloppy saliva as she let her head move with his examination of her mouth. 

Soon that serpent he had for a tongue snaked its way along her much more petite one and began to overwhelm her senses with his taste and scent. Her tongue wrestled and wriggled with his, she felt like he was fucking her mouth, but it was so much more intimate. Anais had to close her eyes as she fell into the lustful tonging they shared. When he pulled away she whimpered and would longingly stare at him. her mouth still slightly open, almost as if she was going to drink his saliva. She didn't though, instead she would reach between them and would maneuver his red meaty rod and angle it against her opening. "You want to howl? I will make you howl.." Gripping his shoulder she would move and adjust him so she could slide him in, no way she was missing this opportunity to have her mate this time around. He could probably feel her own heat and dripping arousal coat him. She didn't care that he had other females on him, it was her turn to get him clean. "My turn to got you clean of those other females. My mate....Mine..." She growled as she began to lower herself against his cock and the thick head squeezed its way inside; a sharp moan came from her as she continued. Despite this being their first time together and her being wet like a puddle it was still a very tight fit in this form. She wanted to claim him like this. She wanted to claim him in all his forms. 

• Love 1

He smiled with a cheeky grin but also a heartwarming smile right after that they seem to already connect so well with each other, it helped that Axel was already infatuated by her, just always thought she was too good for a guy like him, already kicking himself to the dirt for not catching on sooner and let all the hints go over his head, he did wonder why the other warriors didn’t fill him in about her, than again if there was a scoreboard involved there were most likely bets involved, her noises were music to his ears, he couldn’t help but continue but make her made more audible lewd noises, her voice was cute to hear and was glad she enjoyed the play time he was giving her that she seemed to crave for so long.

Playing with her mouth to see how she acted was arousing, he gazed at the mouth-play action and was eager to see what else that sloppy mouth of hers could do, but that was something for another time, his tongue being long was able to rub along every inch of the inside of her mouth, acting like he was bathing her mouth with his tongue, she had a divine taste and the noises she made only added to his eagerness to play, but he was hungry for something else, she wanted to be his mate, she needed to claim her prize, so after her response and issued the challenge of making him howl, he waited eagerly to see what she had planned. He chuckled at her remark about using her pussy to clean his cock of the other females that had ridden his cock, although it was him that did the work.

As she lower herself, Axel's eyes closed and squeezed her breast while she adjusted herself to his size, he moaned lightly breathing a sigh of satisfaction. She was tight and realized she might have an issue trying to fuck him in this current position, so, he gently laid himself back down on the ground, his hand moved from her ass to cup her other breast, groping and squeezing them tightly and let her try to better position to slide his wolf cock inside of her, his mouth opened with his tongue hanging out of the side. “God fuck~ Even wet and you're tight as a virgin cunt.” He said blissfully as he knew it was due to his size in this wolf form after her size comparison would be enough that she was at crotch level with Axel.

• Love 1

He played with her mouth so intensely that the act alone was orgasmic if nothing else happened between them. When he removed himself from her lips she was left with her own tongue hanging out as she panted, slowly retracting it back in. Anais whimpered some as her body weight slowly fit him inside. He was hot and throbbing and she couldn't stop herself from smiling like an idiot. It felt good to be filled up like this; she was sure even in his human form he could reach places others couldn't. His hot red prick was stretching her out wider too, this was unprecedented as she had gotten him at least half way but it wasn't enough. She wanted more, Anais was being a greedy wolf girl. 

When he laid back she ran her fingers firmly against the muscles underneath his fluffy fur. leaning forward some she had given him more access to her chest but also allowed her hips to pop up and down to start working him in further. Panting at first he wasn't progressing much, but as she began to hump him more fervently her juices helped lubricate him to begin his cocks descent further into her horny depths. "Oh Axel! Axel~" She moaned his name finally being able to say it, all this time pining for someone and it finally come true. It was a miracle to her and she enjoyed every bit of it. 

Giggling at his words in heated pants she had gotten most of him inside leaving about an inch left before his knot. "Of course. I'm hoping to be the best bitch you ever had Axel." Despite the size difference she was still able to enjoy his hands on her full breasts and his cock buried deep in her cunt. She began to situate herself in a squatting position, feet flat on the ground as she used his abdomen for balance. Bouncing, popping her tight pussy up and down against his cock, Anais was skillfully putting her talents to work on her mate, her wolf man. Each thrust was dragged out to the tip and then slammed down making her squirm and squeal into her throat. Each time he kissed her womb over and over again and each time she was able to slip a little more into her until she hilted at his knot. Fuck he was long and fat, she felt like a balloon was in her walls from how it strained to be contained in her squishy insides. "M...My mate.. mine! Axel is all mine!" She hummed triumphantly as her eyes were closed and she was panting like a true bitch in heat. 

He groaned out as she started to swallow his member deeper and deeper, his claws gripped onto her breasts where a tight heavy grip, hearing the sounds of her hips clashing up and down his hot rod while the wet sloppy sounds of his cock battering her pussy with each thrust was like music to his ears, each time her hips came down, his start to go up, starting to meet up with hers to add the extra power to their first time together. “Fuck, Anais~” He whimpered out, heavily grunting as she continued to enjoy herself, while he struggled to focus on her without his eyes going wild with bliss. His tongue hung out panting as she soon slowed, proclaiming her to be his best bitch, which made him chuckle with a smile, watching her position herself.

Seeing as she began to squat, his claws were removed from her breasts, leaving heavy marks of his claws from gripping them, and grabbed onto her ankle to steady her so she can position away at his fat cock that continued to pound her insides by her own hands, gritting his teeth as she rode his dick senseless, only to finally her pussy lips kiss the knot, his fat wolf dick now, inside of her womb and ready to fill it when the time was right. The sheer tightness of her womb gripping the top portion of his cock, getting a nice view of his member bulging out her stomach to accommodate for his size, hearing her words of glee of getting what she wanted he found adorable, she claims the mate she wanted for so long, although if Axel had been more perceptive she would’ve had him much sooner.

As her heavy position action was made on his large member while he had a front-row seat to the entire show, he was loving every second of it, but he seemed to keep track of her moments, trying to hide a cheeky grin while also licking his lips, the cheeky wolf waited until she brought herself to near the tip and just before she let her body drop, Axel, yanked her legs to either side and let go, making her fully drop down on full force, making a heavy impact on his cock, nearly forcing his knot inside of her, however, before she got a moment to compose herself, his claws came back around to that jiggly ass of hers and rose it up against giving another hard slam down, this time trying to shove the fat bitch breaker into her, if successful, Axel seems to take over and starts fucking her from the bottom with his deep inside stretching her open while his eyes rolled up until his claws dragged along her cheeks leaving marks but not enough to break the skin as his knot suddenly swelled up and locked her up tight, followed by a rather large deep howl by the wolf as his nutsack unleashed his hot scion seed straight into her womb and refuses to release his grip on her ass, even as he cummed, he stilled fuck her pussy with the occasional heavy thrust up. “Officially ugh~ Knotted my cute bitch mate argh fuck~.” His hot spunk flooded the insides of her womb and tubes without mercy, at least she didn’t need to worry about getting cold tonight.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anais was having a blissful time. Her skin was prickling in excitement every time his cock rammed up against her womb every time requesting entrance. Her juices matting up his fur as they continued this dangerous coitus game. As she was now, a sturdy human for the time being able to take his size fairly well once really riled up. His grip on her breasts hurt some but she was okay with it for now. Her chest was big enough for him to enjoy and not entirely sensitive now that he was clawing at her like an animal. Feeling him thrust up made her mewl and freeze in place as she was losing focus. I felt so good that she was speechless making those animal sounds for him to hear. 

With a strange 'GWOP' sound she felt sensational pain and pleasure. Her body tensed as she sat on his knot trembling. Her walls clamped down on him and wriggled as she was cumming uncontrollably on his cock. His hands gripped at her slender ankles keeping her in place as it happened. Her back bowed back revealing to him that bulge in her stomach. Knees buckling and closing she trembled on top of him as she rode out his thrusts into her orgasm. Though what happened next she did not see coming at all. He brought her legs to either side so abruptly that her hips popped and she growled. Her attentions were brought back and she felt his knot enter inside making her the most uncomfortable. Her tongue hanging out as she gasped for air and whined. "I'm....I'm going to break!" 

With that a howl came from her as she began to transform. This human form couldn't handle it anymore and she felt like she was being torn apart from the lower angles. It was a quick flurry of skin ripping and fur taking its place. Bright ginger brown fur began to line her feminine figure as she became a furry beast that crouched over him able to handle his meat. "You cheeky bastard. You like breaking those smaller than you huh?" She growled under her throat as she gave him a toothy grin. Her nose rubbed against his as her tail wagged in anticipation and excitement. "I will make sure to eat you up then..." She said suddenly so seriously as her womb was filled with his spunk as he continued to pump and thrust. She was still tight but was much larger than previous and her body reacted properly to his advances. 

Axel was loving every waking second that past, he was in blissful heaven but the wolf was getting bit to excited as he was getting closer with each passing second, unable to no longer hold back, his urge to knot his mate was greater than he thought, but just upon hear her cry out of being broken, he was about to snap out of the trance but he already made the final thrust to shove his knot straight into her, which made roll his head back, letting her go and gripping the grass beneath him with his might, as he groaned and howled out uncontrollably.

His heavy orgasm continued to ride on even as she transformed as he began filling his mates womb with his hot spunk. As she gave out he had a puppyish expression of bliss on his face even as he tried to speak, his tone was more lower pitch than usual. “Ugh Sorry~, fuck~ I couldn’t help it argh~ I-I wanted to Mmmm Knot you~” He said panting while his hips still thrusted up on their own occurred as if he was still fucking her but he was just pumping his seed into her, his teeth was gritting and grunting through each squirt into her. His eyes were spasming out as he had a hard time trying to keep direct eye contact even as she rested her nose on his.

His mind melted as he was trying to figure out what she meant. “Wha…wha you mean ugh?~” He said softly before sticking his tongue out as he was nearing the end of his orgasm, his nutsack contracting and expanding with each pump it made into her. Before finally his cock stopped pumping her and simply rested inside of her while Axel's body went limp and went flat on the floor trying to catch his breath, she can see his beefy chest going up and down.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anais would look down at him and grin some. He was just in need of some attention. Still he matted up their fur with his cum and made her groin ache from his size. It was better than she had anticipated and she was happy to have been able to claim her mate this way. It took a while but it was all worth it in the end. She felt so full and connected with Axel that she would give him  pass just this once. That is to say she would probably overlook many of his actions during sex since it just felt that amazing. That and the fact that his puppy dog eyes got here every time. He was too adorable after coming down from the orgasmic high. 

"Fine fine I forgive you I suppose." She teased leaning down to rest some on his chest. The angle inside her loins could be felt by him as the knot pressed more into her walls. This made her freeze  moment before she continued to move. A swarm of kisses began to be planted on his maw as she couldn't help but shower him in affection. Anais loved Axel unconditionally and it was a scary venture for her. She didn't want to be so attached but after so long it was hard not to cling to her obsession. And a giggle would come from her as he questioned her previous statement. "Its just as it sounds. I will gobble you up until nothing is left but for you to only want to please me instead of just using me." Her kisses slowed as she then would rock her hips some trying to get the remaining splashes of cum out of his system so they could morph back into their human forms. She wanted to feel his skin on herself. Fur was fun and all but there was something about skin to skin contact that was just cozy. 

Watching him pant she smiled and would sit up properly now as she could feel his hot seed churning inside her womb. Pups for sure; just got to be. If not they would just have to try again no? "Axel can you change to your human form? You've been a wolf for a while and I would love to cuddle you." At least she was honest and upfront about what she wanted from him. She didn't really have the luxury of playing coy since she didn't know how far his affections went for her given his bachelor past. Sure you can love someone but she needed to know he would be there for her and do as she asked just like she would do for him. It was only fair. 

• Love 1

Axel did indeed give her the puppy eye treatment but not intentionally he was genuinely sorry about it, he simply got carried away and the need to knot his mate can be hard to resist to do so. When she laid down and brought his cock with her inside of her that made him moan, knotted with his mate, he couldn’t move her off, not that he wanted to but loved the feeling of knotting his mate. The soft and gentle kisses on his maw made him smile and relax more He didn’t mind her being clingy, he found it cute and he wasn’t gonna tell her off for such a thing as he didn’t get to embrace a lover either in so long and since he was so oblivious to her advances as teasing and nothing else this could’ve happened much sooner, he was quite the naïve fool. 

“Well, I’m not using I- argh~” He cuts off with a moan as she bucks her hips to help empty whatever was left, she got some nice extra hot spurts of baby batter into her womb, which made him coo out, his tongue hung out slightly as he takes a few breaths while giving light panting, she was adamant of emptying his tank, of course if he so wanted, he could re-fuck her again but he feels like he just got out by the skin of his teeth with what he did earlier, not wanting to push his luck he just laid there and took her teasing dick milking like her little bitch before feeling her rise up to sit on top of him once more.

Gritting his teeth, he adjusted himself to look up at her, he blinked for a moment when she spoke. Axel enjoyed being in his wolf form more so than his human form, he might only go a day as a human but spend the next week as a werewolf, heck he would even sleep in his wolf form, but he can understand her reasoning, Axel was self conscious about his scars on his back, while in his wolf form, he doesn’t feel like its there as much but in his human form, it becomes more obvious, but he abided by her request, he began to shrink in size before her, his skin retracting into his body, his bone reshaping back into its proper place, she could feel his cock adjust inside of her as well, the knot disappeared inside of her as well as his member return to it’s human shape and size. The sensation of her sitting on top of him does feel different now that they are skin to skin.

He raised himself up and wrap his arms around her before bring her back down onto the grass with him, granting her wish, it was a small price to pay to make her happy and content, if she wished to embrace his human side, he’d allow it.

• Love 1

Anais knew that Axel hated his human form, she knew why too, but she loved him despite that. His looks were a bonus sure but his goofy personality was what sucked her in and his pure protective nature for his loved ones. When he shifted and his bones would crack into place she smiled. She herself began to shift back in the same gruesome sounds of their bodies becoming human. His human cock now rubbing her more human body made her squirm. He was just as easily impressive as she was unable to hide her excitement as it was plastered on her face. 

When he sat up to bring her down into the grass she wrapped herself around him. Fingers careful of his scars, lips immediately going for his as she made out with her wolf like this. Feeling the scruff of his beard, enjoying how it felt to her soft skin. "I love you Axel. Every form of you. I hope one day you will be comfortable enough to spend every day in both forms with me." She said when she pulled away from the kiss petting his cheek. Her eyes were full of love and her heart pounded in her chest.  She was his and he was hers. Thats all that mattered right now. Nuzzling her cheek into his, she would then lay there still and silent as she looked to his face, into his eyes wondering what he was thinking. Did she push him too far? Did he dislike her for her request? So many questions going through her head as her worry began to appear on her face. She was one that wore her heart on her sleeve despite being a bubbly ball of feisty fluff. 

• Love 1

Axel was quite beefy in his human form, while his body is rough and well worked on, it's clear it is damaged from his past, clear signs on his back showed that this was not cause from fighting, this was clear as day he had been tortured, the fact his regeneration does not heal the scars showed concentrated silver and magic was used to make it so that they will never heal, what made it worse that he tried to carve out the scars with a knife, hoping the flesh that regenerates would replace it, but the torturer accounted for this and the magic was still in effect, when the flesh regrew, the scar did as well, a reminder that he could never heal from his past. Snuggling up to Anais as the two embraced under the pale moonlight in the grass was serenity. This calm and peaceful moment embraced with a lover was something he had no pleasure of experiencing in many moons.

Feeling the tender and gentle kiss of his mate brought joy for once, for once it was not just about sex and having fun, it was finally something more than that, even as she broke the kiss to convey how she felt, made him think this was a dream, a dream he wished he did not want to wake up from. Axel smiled as he leaned up and let his nose booped against hers as well.” I love you too, my dear Anais.” He said before going in for a loving kiss, it wasn’t a long one before he broke it and rested his head against her shoulder and had his arms wrapped around her waist and gave a deep sigh of bliss. The moment was enough to even make him forget that he was still buried inside of her womanhood as his sense of pleasure and lust was overwritten by feelings of joy and love, a feeling he thought he would never feel again, almost forgetting what it felt like.

• Love 1

Anais would just chuff a bit and snuggle into her mate some more. His body was so warm and she was intoxicated by his scent. Skin to skin was the best. She could feel his heart beating in his veins, hear his breathing; feel the rise of his chest as they calmed into the dawn of the new day rising with them. After few moments of silence, moments just soaking up the reality of finally be mated with someone she had been pining for, for so long made her sit up and look at him longingly. Her gaze never changing or judging him for his past. She had to love all of him no half way in or out, its not fair to the other person. A hand would then begin to pet his head as he eased into her embrace some more. "Axel you are worth loving. I'm happy I held on this long. You are much more cuddly than expected." She would giggle some more and kiss the side of his head comforting him like someone in love would do. Accepting his flaws, his scars, his burdens she was happy to do it all. What was she going to do now though? She had never been in a functional relationship like ever so now she was thinking too far into the future wondering if she was doing alright so far. 

• Love 1

After the light embracing snuggle, he smiled at her words, it was lifting his spirits up and he feels like a fool for not noticing her sooner but it's in the past not. He nods at her happily before continuing to snuggle for a bit longer before he would eventually break the hug. “We should probably head back to the castle, don’t think I’ve ever seen your room before~ Plus Samara might get pissed off if she figured out we are gone for too long, with all the crap going around with the vampires, probably best not to get on her nerves.” He said although he can’t exactly get up with her on top, so instead he waited to hear her thoughts on it, of course she wanted to stay bit longer he wouldn’t mind it, but at this stage, he wouldn’t forgive himself if he kept her in danger despite her being his best student as a warrior.  "Besides I'm sure you want to snuggle more in a comfy bed right? Although think I'll have a shower first, that does sound heavenly to be honest. Oh next time we spar not gonna go easy on you now that your my mate~"

• Love 1

Anais was smitten and just a cuddly pup to her mate as she would nuzzle and coo into his frame. She loved all of him, adored him, almost worshipped him if not for the fact he was not a god. Slowly she would prop herself up on her forearms that laid her breasts tucked in to the point that they looked like plump balls of dough. Her body laid on him as she trapped his cock against her plush body. Light blue eyes stared down at his own brown orbs as a finger would trace his lips as he spoke. A small curl of her lips make a cheeky smile as her eyes hooded in contemplation. He was right he hadn't seen her room, ever and it was best to get out of danger. "Hmm for once you are right my Delta. Come I will show you my room. But yes a shower would be best. I need to get those whores scent off of you.." A slight possessive tone could be heard along her voice as she would groan some from her body having been ravaged by this wild wolf that was her mate. Stand above him she looked between the the valley and swell of her breasts as she would nod in approval. "I expect nothing less. Wait you were going easy on me this whole time? Really?" She would laugh and tease implying he was not always playing around when they sparred. She did kick his ass on occasion or at least she felt that was the case. If she was wrong then that just meant she had more to work on. Holding out her hand she would help him up and would begin to shift back into her wolf form. "Race you there!" She said eagerly pushing off the ground and dashing through the woods to their home; Midnight Mansion.

(I will create the room - Scene to be continued) 

• Love 1