Wolf's Head

spacer.png

Overlooking a small set of hotsprings and rivers is the rockface known as the Wolf's Head, a large cliff that ends via waterfall, the rapids that go through Pine Heath also run through here. It gives those venturing the talk heights a great view of everything in the area. Ironically this landmark can be found in the Blackthorne territory. It is closer to Wolf territory however, major portions of the hotsprings above belonging mostly to that territory,  whilst the lower portion of springs can be found in Fang territory. It isn't as contested, as it's a place of peace. 

Edited by BladeRunner

Keiko was sitting in the warm water of the springs as it was early morning. She had came here in her wolf form initially so she did not have any of her clothes with her. Thankfully becau as e it was so early it was unlikely that any other humans would be around right now. Steam lifted off of the waters surface and filled the air. The warm mist opwning her pores and her sinus's. Keiko on occasion liked to bath in the springs as it made her feel closer to nature. That and it reminded her of the hotsprings in Japan from when she had visited her relatives in the past. While in the warm water she would lean on the side and her gaze went out to look over the horizon annd the view of the valley in ehich the town was nestled into. Part of her wondered if she could see the mansion fron here as well. She let out a sigh and sunk slightly deeper into ths water so that the water went up to her mid-neck. Her eyes closed as she relaxed in the comfortably warm waters.

• Like 1

A quiet trek through the forests. That was exactly what she needed to clear her mind! It helped that both she and Austin were quiet, that both of them knew how to step lightly. That helped with forgetting the embarrassment she'd endured at the mansion, and the embarrassment that she was certain to encounter once they arrived. Sure, when she was a lot younger she'd bathed with others. But after losing her parents Selene had taken to keeping to herself. Eventually the thought of being naked around others just seemed, well, embarrassing! Perhaps this was needed then. If she could endure being naked around the Alpha then surely she could endure being naked around anyone!

As they neared the springs she caught the scent of another despite the flowing hot waters. They were, thankfully, another werewolf. Probably friend. It would be weird for an enemy clan to be out here. She wasn't worried either way. Austin was with her. If anything happened, he could handle it. Probably.

She stopped at the water's edge, fingers nervously fiddling with her dress. A brief, quiet nod was cast in Keiko's direction. She glanced back and forth between her and the man that she'd led over. Was it less embarrassing if she went first? Or second? Her mind lingered upon that thought.

• Like 1

Long before they even reached the Wolf's Head, the Alpha could pick up the old scents of tourists and hikers, easily. He didn't pick up on the undead which was good, however he did find the scent of one of his own. Keiko. Given his time around the Midnight Pack and away from major cities there was no congestion of traffic, allowing the pack to use their senses fully. But as they approached the uphill path that led into stone and moss, eventually the incline would bring the pair of Austin and Selena to the upper hotsprings atop the Wolf's Head. Much of it still in Wolf territory,  while the rest and lower portion belonged in Fang. It was better security for there to be three wolves than just two, and for the Vampires to be backing off this time around... That was good too. 

Approaching the hotsprings Austin felt a huge weight lift off of his shoulders, the steam cleared his sinuses, however it also dampened his senses as well. Stopping at the main pool where he didn't know Keiko was, the Alpha without warning started to strip, putting his clothes on a low hanging apple tree branch that hung right next to the water. Even though the steam was thick here, one would be able to see Austin in all his glory, however scars and old chain markings told a "different " abd darker kind of glory. War and battle,  the one thing he was always ready for. 

Before the Alpha dipped in he looked back to Selena and said, "Are... You alright to rest with me? If you need to, I can go to another pool."

• Like 1

Her head tilted. Had Austin not taken notice? Well, she wasn't a scout for nothing! Or perhaps he was more focused on his bath? Heck, maybe even focused on her! Well okay probably not that. She wasn't anything special. Still, her mind did wander for a moment. Only for a moment, however. Before long Austin had started to strip down, prompting Selene to avert her gaze out of respect. Well, okay, most embarrassment, but still!

A voice drew her attention, the little wolf jumping slightly at the noise. Her gaze turned towards Austin out of reflex, lips parting to speak, only to halt. He was already naked! And he wasn't even in the water! She bore witness to everything. The muscles. The scars. The, well, everything. All of the man's glory.

Blue orbs widened, face reddened, and for a few solid seconds she stared. It wasn't anything completely new to her. She had observed mating from a distance before. But this was a lot closer than she was used to. Also, it was the Alpha. Heck, she couldn't even imagine what it might all look like when he was transformed!

"O-oh. Oh!"

Right! She had been spoken to! Hands and head shook frantically. "N-no, no. It's okay s-sir. I just need to. . ."

A deep breath was drawn inwards. Calm. Focus. She was already going to take a bath. Keiko was already going to be here. Nudity was going to be a thing regardless. Just treat it normal! Totally normal! Yes, she could absolutely do this!

Her coat was shrugged off and laid over a sturdier tree limb. Crouching down, she grasped at the hem of her dress, dragging it up and off her body, exposing her small breasts. Roughly a B-cup. Already her soft pink areola were perkier for as much as she tried to hide it, this was all exciting on a certain level. Fingers hooked into the waistband of her silken undergarments, pushing them down. With their removal she was left completely naked. Her full thighs. The slight gap between them. Selene's smooth, bare crotch. Slightly wider hips. A slightly curved rump, full enough but still befitting of her overall petite stature. And a surprising lack of any scars! But then that came with fleeing from most fights.

She didn't bother attempting to conceal herself. This was something she needed to get used to, after all. Once the rest of her clothes were hung up the little werewolf made her way over to Austin's side, casting a nervous smile up towards the man and, moments later, a thumbs up! Mostly to reassure herself.

• Like 1

Austin couldn't help but watch over his shoulder Selena taking off her garments. Nudity was common in the pack, showering and bathing together,  even swimming and almost nude sports were a common enough sight. The problem wasn't nudity itself but the mating season coming up. He couldn't initiate such things, not with... Well... Anyone! He won't make that move unless someone else does it first, then he'd make all of the time in the world for a little mingling. When Selena starts to walk up Austin went into the water to prevent her from seeing a particular growth he struggled to keep down.  The steam was thick enough to help conceal him anyhow. 

Resting abd easing himself into the water, Austin laid back against the wet stone, spraying out his elbows om the stone to help support the Alpha from sinking. And now it was time to relax... With Selena and Keiko. A situation he never thought he'd be in, a situation where the Alpha didn't have to worry about the mansion for a few minutes. He can finally relax for a change. 

• Love 1

The Doctor of the pack was resting with her eyes shut when the two of them arrived. But the ever persistant wolf ears ontop of her head twitched as they got close. Registering who it was by the voices she heard.

" Hello there, come to join me for a hot minute?" she would greet to them as they entered into spring. She opened her eyes just in time to get a full view of Austin before he lowered himself into the water. None of this was shocking as she had seen every memeber of the pack in the nude at this point. Either in settings like this or in her office performing various procedures such as physical exams and the like. But that didnt mean that it didnt stir something in her at all. After all mating season was soon and the affects were already a bit noticable. Hence why she planned on collecting supplies on her way back. She would try to ignore any slight arousal she was feeling and remained calm.

"How are you both doing?" The doctor asked them as they settled themselves into the water.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

While she hadn't managed to visually confirm any growth on Austin's part, that didn't mean that Selene couldn't tell. A quickening of the heart, for instance, would normally be her go-to for this sort of thing, but the nearby running water made that more difficult. No, for the brief moment before he'd entered the water, it had been that invisible aura of lust. Pheromones. Just a hint, but for someone like her with exceptional senses, it was noticeable. Worse still, it was effective!

Thump thump thump!

Her heart was racing a little more quickly now. The red in her face did not go away. She hurried her way into the water with a little splash, hoping to avoid any unnecessary expulsion of her own pheromones! Selene didn't need her Alpha knowing that she was getting turned on, and she definitely didn't need Keiko the pack doctor to know that either! Not that it wouldn't be fun to do that sort of thing with her too. No, she was just as interested in women as she was in men, but dealing with one person was trouble enough for someone like her! At least Keiko was already concealed by the water.

Immediately she lowered herself into the water until it reached just below her eyes. A hand dipped out from the surface, waving meekly towards the woman. Then, after some hesitation, she scooted on over to sit closer to the both of them. Why closer? Well, she was trying to train herself! Make this a common, normal thing! It was for most other werewolves, after all!

After a good minute of relaxing within the water she finally tilted her head back to speak. "I am w-well. How are you?"

This is fine! See? I got this!

• Like 1

"I am fine, however I do have a concern I want to bring up with our Alpha while he is here." she said she turned to Austin who was sitting nearby as well now. " I am sorry if this bothers you during one of your few moments to relax. But it is an urgent matter. And well one you are probably aware of already. But I feel it necessary to discuss it." she would say addressing the Alpha. Though what she was going to say was a familiar concern ahe has brought up a few times. As the pack's numbers have been dwindling as of late. As there seemed to be fewer and fewer werewolves. In fact she hasnt had to order very much supllies for pup care as she had even when she started as a Gamma Minor. 

The only issue is the solutions to such a problem were not considered largely favorable by any sense. But she wanted to run the options by Austin and get some opinions on them.

• Love 2

There was the moment of relaxation taken away by the Gamma, of course, of all people to bring up the bad news. Austin let loose a heavy but slow sigh, exasperated and exhausted,  not a common sight he had Everett anyone see. It was always something,  but insight from the Gamma is potential for a better tomorrow... She has been wrong before. 

"Very well," Austin starts, shifting himself to be more comfortable, "Speak,  what is so important." 

//Apologies for short post, crazy busy at work rn//

• Love 1

"Well the issue is one you are familiar with. The dwindling numbers in our packs. The Gammas in the other packs have been reporting the same gradual decrease in numbers over the years. There just been not enough pups being born. But the issue is well the solutions to this problem." she said to start with.  "Well some of the other packs have come to drastic measures. Like witholding contraceptives and hormone reducers. Or some release any that have gone rabid into human settlements in hopes that enough bittwn people survive to turn. But as you can see those options are not so glamorous. As well they seem to be forceful in my opinion." she admitted as she gave news of the solutions some of the other clans resorted too. But in her opinion, she didnt want to force people into something like having pups if they were not interested in raising a kid. But she didnt want to unlease a rabid either.

• Love 2

Oh. The adults were talking now. She went quiet, eyes closing while the warm springs eased her body and mind. It helped to melt away stress, sore muscles, and even the lustful heat which had briefly taken hold within her mind! Now she was just relaxed. Relaxed and content.

As it turned out, there were worrying things to talk about. She felt sorry for Austin. He had come here to relax, after all! But nobody could blame the Gamma for the issues she brought forth. They were certainly of great importance, especially given the recent plague which had affected their clan and, apparently, other clans. More worrying still were the desperate lengths other groups were going to in order to remedy the situation. Forcing Humans into lycanthropy. Making their own kin carry pups, regardless of whether or not they were prepared for them. Scary thoughts to be certain. Thankfully Austin didn't seem the type for either.

Sitting up on her knees, the little werewolf scooted over close to her Alpha. He was far too large for her to comfortably tend to fully, at least from one spot, but she could do her best regardless! And so she reached up to settle her hands against one of his arms. Soft fingers pressed against flesh in little circles, slowly edging higher along the limb. A massage! Or at least her attempt at one. As for their conversation? Well, she kept quiet on that. She had no suggestions or answers. All she could do here was her best, whatever that meant!

Maybe Keiko would want one too? I can do at least this!

• Love 1

It was a plausible issue and at the moment a very moment a very real one. The pack lost pounds, it wasn't as thick before in numbers and now it was near starvation. But Austin was well aware of the ongoings of other clans, he was always kept an update by neighbors and some of them... It brought problems to morals. Pondering on what Keiko had said he starts to turn those gears. 

"There is truth to what you say," Austin sunk lower until the majority of his chest was gone, his arms now under the water as well, "But I will never take those desperate measures, even if we are at the lowest of numbers in our history, I will not force the pack onto ordinary citizens... Even if I did, the population of the town is too big, and would invite ill omens. If..."

The Alpha started, he suddenly felt the massage that Selena gave him... At least his arm. It had been feeling stiff anyhow, so he allowed it, "If I must... Mate, to help bring new pups into the pack I will... But you know of my medical condition, it'll be trial and error. At the same time, we'll be vulnerable but at least the thick of winter is upon us this mating season. However I can also pull from another clan. You know the one." 

Unintentionally as Austin eased more into the massage that same hand had firmly grasped Selena's thigh. He seemed so focused, perhaps subconsciously he did it. However his focus was on the "one" he spoke of, namely the Lovci Snehu Pack in Scandinavia we're led by his brother, John "Rorux," Who were the dominant pack of that whole country. John and Austin were close of course, doing favours for each other in the past. John still owed him for that vampire Austin took care of, so maybe there's some leg room to maneuver. 

"But you said that other packs are suffering as we are? The Ciris Plague must have spread beyond our borders, unless they are contesting with each other."

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Love 1

" Well it may not be the plague exactly. Overall less and less people have been having pups, and more warriors have been dieing either from fighting, diesease, or being hunted. Though I also disagree with their methods. Maybe we can try to encourage ones to consider bearing pups if they think they will be able to."  she would suggest. She didnt think forcing it was a great idea, however just letting the pack know and encouraging reproduction may help boost numbers in itself.

" hopefully a little encouragement is all that is needed. But if the situation becomes dire we may need to find a willing female or two that will just serve the purpose of producing offspring with genetic material from the different males in the pack. Basically like a baby factory. But I would hope to even do that if neccesary. " as she spoke she noticed the movements going on in the water before her with the other two feeling eachother uo in a manner of speaking.

• Love 2

"Encouragement is an indefinite. Perhaps something is required to help give more incentive? Of that, I am not certain, I cannot offer a massive kill all to one wolf, not enough... Something... Perhaps a reward for all who participate? We have funds through the roof to proceed with this, I'm thinking an item, may it be cloth or whatever else that is quite pricey. What do you think?" Austin finished, at this point coming down to bargaining just to mate. What was something that the pack wanted? Not the extermination of the Leeches, that time will come eventually,  but anything that would be reasonable.  

The Alpha spoke again, "I'm not necessarily comfortable with mating, myself. It's not I can't do, but how can I produce seed if I'm near sterile? That is my main concern. As far as mating I'm not privy on making women breeding cattle, however if they're treated like the rest of the pack, maybe. But that's not my goal. The Luna Luminare has taken a backrow as well, as much as I would hate to admit it, I will most likely have her title mean something instead of just some big name this season." 

Of course Austin was speaking about June, who had joined the pack some odd years ago. While she worked hard abd became Luna eventually it was only because at that time, apparently,  it was some weird requirement for an Alpha Maius to have offspring during wartime. It was a show of health and vigor, presenting the Alpha's child to the pack meant better morale and a show that the pack is still growing. But nowadays at least to Austin it was a show of stupidity.  One pup changes nothing over the loss of numbers, while five die one will take their place in a lifetime? While he understood it was metaphorical he still thought it a useless act. Perhaps of he couldn't properly produce am offspring, the Luminare could? It was a crapshoot.  

• Love 1

Selene's hands had continued to work along the male's arm even as it dipped beneath the water! She didn't really mind. He didn't seem to either! That meant what she was doing was totally fine. Her fingers continued to work against muscles and flesh, hoping to ease away any tension which might have been present.

Of course there was also the conversation at hand. She was curious, and that curiosity tugged at the back of her mind, distracting her somewhat. Talk of the difficulties that they faced, that other clans faced. The potential of bringing in others from overseas to assist with mating. Heck, even offering incentives to mate! Now was certainly a good time for it, wasn't it? But she surely wasn't ready, right? Okay, she wasn't a pup anymore, she was definitely at the proper age, but she still didn't feel ready.

Though if he is kind of sterile then maybe that could be good practice? It'd be less risky! Right?

That definitely was an issue for the pack too. The strongest of their members also had the most difficulty producing offspring. Also, she didn't know whether or not being a scion meant it might be easier or harder to get pregnant, so that was something to look into! There was so much to consider. A shame too, she had been curious about trying that stuff. Heck, she'd been curious for a long time. Even as a younger pup she had witnessed others doing it. It had looked to be pretty exciting too!

All of this had, as it turned out, distracted her. She had been scooting closer to Austin while her hands continued to travel up his arm. Soon enough she felt a hand grasping at the full, tender flesh of her thigh. Red shot up along her face! But other feels also tingled along her spine. Pleasant feelings. Nobody had really even touched her there before! Well okay, maybe during practice and play but that had never been the same as this was now.

Nor did she really mind either. No, instead it caused her to snap her attention back to the massage! She scooted closer still, now massaging against the closest shoulder! Besides, the grasping against her body felt kind of nice, strangely enough.

I wonder if he'll be okay with the chest too? Or should I just move to the other side and do that arm like this one?

• Love 1

June was walking in the forest near the hotsprings thinking about how to try be a better mate to Austin or how to possibly be more attractive, to become the mate he wants instead of one he hardly touches or talks too when she overheard Austin talking to two other pack mates. She had known something was wrong when he had only mated with her a couple times in the year since she became his mate and she had even worried he didn't really want her. June had never thought it was because of such troubling issues and now heart sank feeling like she had failed him.

Seeing the small wolf beside him massaging him had made her inner wolf angry that someone was touching her mate but he seemed to not care and it hurt. June slowly stepped into view and approached the three in the spring and had her head down in fear as she looked at Austin "Is that why you don't wish to touch me more Austin? You fear you can not produce a pup?" She had her arms crossed hugging herself "I've been so scare I was failing you somehow, that I was someone you didn't really wish to be around. I never once thought it's was because you couldn't have pups, I always assumed there was something wrong with me because I could never get you to look at me the way I or any other woman in the pack looks at you." She was trembling and on the verge of tears as she finally voiced the fears she had been trying to hide so he never thought she was weak or possessive of the alpha. 

• Love 2

"But then again, it's speculation... My brother has sons who've just matured, we could have them come down and visit, I had planned on it anyhow as I haven't seen the boys in years. Like to get caught up, that sort of thing. They aren't sterile as I am, nor is my brother, so they would be perfect for-" 

"Is that why you don't wish to touch me more Austin? You fear you can not produce a pup?"

'Ah shit!' It was June, speaking of the devil. Austin was cut off by his "mates" words, emotional, trembling, at place of peace though that was contradictory due to the trio's talk of serious matters. It was true that Austin was a closed book on personal topics, he rarely shown emotion which was a big problem. A problem that the Gamma scolded him on. How could the vicious Windcaller become an inspiration to his pack if he didn't show emotion? 

The Alpha listened, his eyes narrowing almost as if he were about scold June himself. However he didn't, instead he rose our from the water with his crotch being close to Selena's face, but he didn't pay any mind to it, it seemed. He walked through and out of the steaming pool completely nude, his height clearly towering over June's. Normally when he sized other up it meant an ass whipping, however as his hands reached out they weren't in a striking manner. 

Instead, Austin held June to his wet and hot body, he held her close and said quietly, "Stop your whining," The typical attitude he had still stuck, but his tone was softer than usual, "I told you before, it's not you. I didn't tell you his reason because it is a shameful fact, a man should not be sterile, yet here I am on the edge of it. Now, if you were busy easedropping you also would have heard that I'm partaking in this mating season, already,  and can feel the effects from you with how close we are. I'm... Promising that tonight, you'll have me. Now, are you gonna shut up and join us?" 

Austin let go of the Luna abd stepped back, and sure enough he was quite honest that she had an effect on him. He didn't apologize,  that wasnt his style, but the Alpha didn't lie either. He stopped back into the pool and took his side right next to Selena, huffing an "exasperated" breath, then said, "Now Gamma, is what I'm suggesting worth a shot? If not, then we'll stick to within the pack." 

• Love 1

Selene froze in place as soon as she heard June's voice. A small, squishy, flustered statue. Though the woman was some distance away she felt as though the Luna was sat right behind her, breathing down her neck. Terror gripped at her heart and in response it pounded within her tiny chest.

Oh. Oh this probably doesn't look good!

Surprisingly Austin didn't seem to mind. She felt his hand leave her thigh, the sudden removal of his warmth enough to snap her out of her terrified state. Then the man stood. Her eyes widened and face suddenly grew hotter at the sight. Every inch of the man was set on display right next to her face! It was so close! She could feel the beating of her heart accelerate, the warmth between her loins grow hotter in spite of her fear. Selene simply could not look away from it! But then could one blame her?

Once Austin made his way over to his mate Selene made herself as small as she could within the water, mostly submerging herself. Her gaze lowered. She dare not meet June's eyes. It wasn't as though she'd been trying to seduce the man! He just had that sort of effect upon her! She was new to this stuff! And she was still a horny girl curious about, well, all of this!

She's going to kill me! Eat me!

Internally Selene screamed while the two chatted outside of the waters. She heard them, however, and some of Austin's words snapped her out of from this, prompting her to lift her mouth free from the water to chime in! "Y-you shouldn't feel shame for something you cannot control, sir!" the little wolf squeaked out, only to mostly submerge herself once more! That was her two cents on the matter! She hoped it might help! Unless he could control it? No, that didn't make any sense.

When Austin settled back into his same spot once more she felt even smaller than she had before, especially given the erect state of the man upon his return. That certainly hadn't gone unnoticed by her. Eyes darted back and forth between Austin and June. She dare not continue the massage without permission now.

Maybe I can offer her one too? Would that make things better?!

• Love 1

June had frozen when he rose and reached out to her but had never expected him to embrace her or admit that she effected him. She had expected him to scold her, to yell or strike her her...possibly degrade her for how she spoke not be told he was joining the mating or promise he would be hers tonight. When he let go and returned to the water asking if she was joining she was tempted to say no and apologize for interrupting his time with Selena. June took to trembled breath as she slowly and silently undressed before slipping into the water. She left some space between him and herself as she hung her head and remained silent while he talked to his gamma. She said and did nothing about selene figuring it would just upset him.

Should she apologize for her silly fears? Would that upset him? What of mating, would he expect her to let other men touch her? What if another man made the alphas mate pregnant, how would he react to her having another man's pup instead of his? So many questions were screaming in her head and so many uncertainties that she was on the verge of panicking. She sniffled and wiped her eyes trying to hide how she felt at the moment. She didn't want to upset him but she also knew she couldn't just start begging him to change how he treated her. All it would take is a single word from him and she'd no longer be his Luna, single word and she'd be lowest rank barely above orphan as he had never been required to accept her. Right now perhaps her best option was to be silent and hide all feelings or fears of what her future would become. 

• Love 2

" Well maybe we wouldnt have to keep it to just one person. But I also said volunteers so the person would willingly have to choose to be bred. As for your family. Yes it could work but hopefully it wont cause tensions because they could try to claim the pups to belong to their pack. Though I dont know them personally so I can't say for sure. But there is another potential issue of letting too many conceive. Female warriors once pregnant can not be used to protect the pack until the pups are old enough to care for themselves to a degree." she would say. Personally she would like to try to solve the issue internally first if at all possible. Because if word got out that they were desperate enough to request help from outside then other more well off packs may try to take advantage of them.

" I think trying to solve it internally may be best for now if possible. After all the SunHill pack is close by and they are in much better position than us on this matter especially with the Pentuplets which apparently just became warriors. If they hear that we request outside help that bitch of a Luna that leads them could try to take our territory or worse try to take over our pack and annex it into hers. She always was a more aggressive one." she said leaning on some of the gossip she heard during the Gamma's forum. But she did not know if it was all accurate or not as one could easily lie to make themselves seem well off.

"Although it would be best for me not to conceive at this moment if it seems absolutely necessary then I will allow someone to impregnate me. Normally I don't but drastic times require tough decisions."

• Love 2

Austin glanced to June but then put his when attention to Keiko who was talking strategy. He would allow Selene to do whatever of course he didn't vocalize it at all,  in truth he wanted the much smaller woman to start touching him again to give June incentive to join them. But that was her decision, not his. Again, subconsciously a hand found Selena's tough once more, in talks like this Austin was always seen with a green stress ball however he just loved thighs, the two at this moment being good substitutes. 

"But the Luna at Sunhill also remembers what happens when you toy around with Midnight. I ripped her mate and eldest sons apart, literally,  and before she found out who had done it I made her my bitch," Austin states, though many others would smirk and smile and joke, he did none of those things as he was quite serious about hurting one individual like that, "Though they have the numbers on us, they don't know that. Fear factor is what's keeping them in line. As far as they go they don't have to handle vampires, Sunhill however contents with the Northwinds and the Crescent Scar Packs. They'll be preoccupied,  trying to take us down will stretch those Wolves too thin. Aside from that, drastic Tim call for drastic measures... I would rather have most females be pregnant than few, we have this unspoken truce with the Leeches, I'd rather get this underway than hold out for later. Winter is coming,  you know how hard the blizzards hit and we'll have the whole season to straighten things out."

• Love 1

As the Luna made her way over Selene squirmed uneasily in place. She wasn't speaking now, but she also still seemed to be very upset. Also her own feelings were a strange combination of arousal, worry, fear, and admiration. The woman was rather pretty. It was easy to see why the Alpha had chosen her. She couldn't help it if her own eyes wandered over June's form while she approached. But she also looked very sad. Selene wanted very much to go over and give the poor girl a hug, but she felt as though, at the moment, it would only result in violence. So, she chose not to.

More talk of the issues at hand and the possible solutions. Bringing in others carried its own risk. Getting pregnant carried a risk. There was a Luna out there who was quite vicious. Apparently Austin had torn her family apart, quite literally in fact, and had even mated with her to boot! That certainly did make him appear much more threatening.

A hand settled upon her thigh once more, causing her to jump slightly in surprise! Her face grew flustered. Hands slid over the hand settled against her body, gently rubbing against it, massaging it. She didn't remove it. In fact, she moved closer to him, leaning up now to massage along the man's chest! Her tiny breasts pressed against the massive man's body, not that he'd be likely to notice. Why would he? She was so small! Every little squeeze against her squishy thigh drew a shiver of glee along her body. It was difficult for her to keep still.

"U-um, would you also like a massage, ma'am?" she finally asked, having managed to drag the courage up to do so! Fingers worked quickly, gliding along while they moved in little firm circles. Selene's small body pressed against her Alpha's. She leaned over his lap now, working against the opposite shoulder. Gosh was her heart racing!

Edited by Chiyako
  • Love 1

" well that was the late Luna. They have a new one apparently. But hopefully other matters will keep them busy. Anyways I think the incentive should work. Sometimes getting just a little extra spending funds is enough to motivate people, so we can try that." she said. Her odd eyes glanced at the group whom were getting increasingly hands on with eachother by the moment it seemed. Were they about to start mating right here and now?  If so she probably should make her exit now. As she didnt want to be a random observer awkwardly sitting by while they got their rut on.

" and I think I will start to head back now. Oh and if you want Austin visit me later and I can see if there is anything I could do to help increase your effectiveness if you want. But only when you have the time for it. But as much as I would like to lounge around all day, I have work to do" she said. She stood up out of the water, her naked body being exposed as she stepped out fron the warm water. She waa going to have to walk back as is to see if she could air dry before she got back.

• Love 2