Old Ruins

As she finally made a comeback remark, he smiled with an impressed whistle. “Guess I’ve all eternity to enjoy that so.” He said cutely before closing his eyes as she began to bite onto his neck, while the bite itself didn’t hurt as much as he thought, it was the act of sucking his blood that felt strange, a bit uncomfortable but nothing crazy, but as quick as it started it ended after she finished and asked him how he felt, he paused and kind of looked at himself, wiping away any excess blood on his neck. “I don’t feel any different? I feel like me?” He said curiously, he wondered what exactly this contract does that he cannot feel whatever magic she used, was he supposed to even notice it?

As he finished he looked at her paused and gazed, did she suddenly get hotter and more attractive, he blinked a few times looking at her. “Did…did you just hotter or am I going crazy?” He said with a serious tone staring at her in awe.

Jewel blushed touching the fresh mark on his neck "the mark causes you to wanna serve me no matter what, if my looks got more attractive than it means the mark is showing you what your heart feels about me." She pulled away and looked down "if you had agreed but did not honestly wish to be my thrall I would look like a ugly old hag since my true age is 524 years old"

As she explains how the mark works, he can’t help but eye her up and down, whipping his head. “Fuck, you look hot for your age.” He said biting his lip, but trying to keep his cool did he really view it like this, perhaps if it wasn’t for the connection and how he relates to her, then chances are he would see an old hag instead of this vampire girl in front of him, to her, he does appear to be smitten, suppose it's nice to her it's nice getting attention by a thrall she always wanted to have?

Jewel started laughing, an honest happy laugh "oh you're so adorable! Saying I'm hot while trying to keep a straight face, I love it!" She smiled looking at him "I'm so happy I chose to come tonight, I found such a charming gentleman that has made me feel not so lonely for once" she held her hand out to him "come,I'll take you home and show you around. I'll also introduce you to the head of the home and the head butler both of which actually show humans respect"

Alexander for once began to blush from her comments, seems like the tables have turned for once, she was managing to make me red, he was in awe struck, unsure if it’s the mark or just her manner of speaking caught him off guard, either way it seemed like they where about to head to his knew home, he’d be lying to himself if he wasn’t nervous, supposedly meeting more supernatural creatures. “Alright, lead the way” he said soft spokenily and followed her to where she wanted to go.

• 2 months later...

@Sinful Vampire After a while jewel arrived at the ruins and sat on a broken wall that had a clear view of the roof for the Midnight Mansion and roof for the Blackthorne. Jewel sighed as she sat looking out "Once marked you wont be able to leave the pine Heath area without me or being released from my side. Are you sure thats what you want Dohalim?"

Dohalim would then raise an eyebrow "Are you even sure you want to take me in?" he asked her now "I made my decision" he said now as he looked at her going to stand next to her looking over at both buildings before looking at her  "I plan on sticking around for a while" he added now 

"Very well" she then pulled him close kissing him deeply on the lips before moving to his neck and kissing him before biting him. Jewel tasted his blood and closed her eyes as she drank a little before leaving her mark on his neck. She pulled away from his neck and went back to kissing him whispering "You are mine now Dohalim"

Dohalim would blush brightly now as she kissed him not even getting a chance to respond before she bit his neck beginning to drink his blood before she kissed him again and he would then would blush a bit more now as he kissed her back before hearing her words "Y-yeah..." he said now thinking a bit to himself