Adam and Adaras Room

e267983366b3fb8cdca5c07705a705b8.jpg

The Room where Adam and Adara rests... looks exactly like the picture except in the window above the curtains is some mosaic glass that blocks out light and the certains are a little away from the fireplace... and the furniture by the fireplace is a little farther back from the fireplace to allow for a fur rug Adam and Adara frequently cuddle and spend time with eachother on... theres even been times hes fallen asleep right there by the fire.

The window to the left opens up to a balcony as Adam loves looking at the things below him from the balcony. 

During the day the curtains are closed and at night they are normally opened

Edited by Sinful Vampire
  • Love 1

Even as they got through the threshold his grip on her was almost too much. His fingers were long and they would play along the side of her body so easily.  “I appreciate the apology. But it’s not necessary.” She would fix her hair as they walked from the ballroom back to their chambers. While she did sleep with him nothing ever happened usually except the exchanging of conversation and company. Still things were changing and her whole system was being flipped on its head the longer she was around this vampire. The entire way there he wouldn’t let her just stand next to him no matter how hard she tried. It was kind of like the crazy old lady with her pet that she overly loved. She knew it but it was too good to be true right? 

Practically carried in she would laugh some and finally get free. “Okay okay let me get dressed!” She would whine and groan as he seemed to still be holding her hand. God she was so flustered by his teasing. Either it was teasing or clinginess and she went with the latter. Slipping out of his grasp she went immediately to the closet to hide and change. Though when she looked at herself in the mirror she felt she needed a shower. He said to dress nice, looking through her clothes there wasn’t too much she could consider nice though he did buy her this beautiful black dress. 

“I-I going to take a shower! Don’t follow me!” She warned as she was just being cautious. Sneaking off with the dress she would close the bathroom door. Though she would never lock it. What if something happened? 

He would watch her go off to hide and change he would only smile waiting patiently.... He would watch her slip out and go to the shower and he would smile now "Take your time Ada enjoy the shower and do call if you need any help" he said calmly now before humming a bit going through his own wardrobe surprised to see one of his older outfits in pristine condition he would decide on that soon enough undressing and slipping it on before sitting in front of his mirror beginning to do up his hair nice for her... when at the castle he always just did it enough to keep it out of his way although when going out he refined his hair style. 

Soon enough though he would finish going to the balcony he would decide to wait for her eying the town below.... He had found a hidden gem in that town particularly for his date with Adara. He took time to look into where she came from and in turn it lead to him doing research about the cuisine there.... Gods he hoped she would like the place he would be embarrassed otherwise. Although being embarrassed by her of all people he really did not mind. She helped him with a lot of things the more he thought about it the more he ended up wanting her more although he was taking a natural approach to making her his.

Ada was in the shower now as the water wrung out letting him know not to disturb. They had never bathed together, nor did she ever see him naked, at most shirtless and at most for her night gowns would show plenty. He seemed to enjoy the old world much more than the new but certain modern things such as the bed and furniture was what had changed. That and the bathroom, at first that wasn't a thing but once he got a thrall he was courteous enough to install proper plumbing. The steam filled the room and she had a relatively shorter wash time than most girls. Before it took her a good thirty minutes because of all the steps for her hair but now that it was short and kept short she cut that time in half. After a short while she was smelling all nice and clean and for all intensive purposes ready to get done. Hopping out she would pat dry and her skin would become damp. quickly she rubbed lotion everywhere to make herself silky smooth and hydrated. Towel drying her hair she let it air dry into her soft waves as she put on some kohl liner and would fix her lashes to look even fuller. Something told her to look pretty, this was a date after all. It wasn't her first one but it was with Adam and that in itself was special. Ada would layer some of her gold jewelry that she had first brought with her. Mementos of the past she couldn't completely part with. Layered necklaces along with her choker and bangles for her wrists she felt like a semblance of her old self was staring at her in the mirror. putting on some pink gloss she slipped on her new pair of underwear and the dress. No bra for this dress, it was too low cut but she loved the bell sleeves and the petaled skirt. It was perfect and it made her look different, like a lady for once instead of constantly in her athleisure ware. Oh god her heart began to quicken, Adam would see her like this! Would he like it? The worry made her want to cry from the nerves. 

Spoiler

CosonsenV-NeckLong-SleeveRuffleDress-731images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQthSkWXlH7cDVD0Saysy5

Standing at the door she tried to psych herself up to open it. Why was this so hard? bouncing on the balls of her pedicured feet she then would plant them firmly on the ground and open the door. she didnt see him at first, but then noticed he was on the balcony. Her voice was silent at first, she couldn't make anything come out. Then in almost a whisper she would squeak out some to get his attention. "I'm ready... Just need to get my shoes on...?" She said this question almost wanting him to help. as she saw him in a suit, she was in awe of his silhouette looked so nice in it, so handsome and regal. 

He was currently looking at the moons shape having lost track of the moon cycles after having spent so much time indoors with Ada... She then got his attention looking back at her and he ended up glancing her up and down repeatedly admiring and taking in her beauty "Are you sure I didn't take in a princess?" he asked her now smiling a bit now "You look absolutely stunning..." he said approaching her and he would wander around her looking at her from every side... she was stunning in every way... it was going to be hard to keep his eyes off of her, not that he minded anyhow... he looked towards her shoes and he thought a bit "Do you want help putting them on?" he asked her now before looking down at his own outfit "Sorry if the outfits a bit.... as you would call it cliché?" he asked now... back when he was younger he genuinely loved to dress like this.

Edited by Sinful Vampire

Him circling her like a shark made her stand up straight. His eyes, she could feel him petting her. "I'm not a princess nor am I related to one." She said a little annoyed as she would walk over to the bench before the bed. "If you could please help me?" Ada would ask a little more assertive as she had to keep the dress down. Her own eyes scanning him she would smirk at his comment. "I don't know I think you look very dapper. Getting all dressed up for our date." She would giggle some but this made her feel better about all of this he seemed eager as well. Slipping on the heels what she needed help with was for the buckles around her ankles. 

[sorry so short]

(Its all good ^^ it matches my length that I give you) 

Adam would then raise an eyebrow soon looking at her now "Well you certainly have the beauty of one" he said now and he would then smile kneeling before her before blushing a bit at her comment and he would smile now "Only the best for you" he said now grabbing her heels helping her slip them on and he would fasten the buckles before standing up and he would smile at her now "Ready to go?" he asked her now offering his hand to help her up. Once she was up he would take a look at her full appearance "Oh if only I could take a picture..." he said now relaxing a bit more now "Would you rather teleport there or walk there?" he asked her now curious what she thought

Ada blushed some seeing him on his knees. He handled her ankles very delicately and when his fingers brushed against her calves when he stood to his feet she felt herself become oddly aroused. His nails were long and well kept but they frightened her sometimes, they could pierce her skin if he wanted to, cut her up and bloody her good. She always wondered if he ever had such a nasty thought; maybe in another life. The Adam she knew was too kind and took care of her like she was a child sometimes. He was an ancient one, anything over 500 years was considered so. Had it been any other she would not have been so lucky. His voice brought her out of her thoughts and she nodded as she would take his hand. "Yes very ready." Ada said eagerly as she couldn't contain her excitement. His compliments made her even more bashful she turned her head away from him a moment. His question did make her ponder however; last time they teleported she couldn't help but upchuck in the bushes as she wasn't used to the sensation on her human body. While she was a Thrall motion sickness was a sensation that would not go away so easily. However getting there fast was much more doable and probably the better option. "We can teleport. I would like to see what you have planned." She needed to get used to it either way. With that off they went on their peculiar date. 

[Continued to the restaurant] 

She was very much so right about that... He wouldn't dare have such a thought unless she verbally asked for it. He wasn't aware she had gotten aroused from the feelings of his fingers. He would then smile a bit more now as he looked at her and he would nod his head as she agreed to teleportation gently wrapping one of old coats around her before pulling her close "Its a bit cold... and its in case you get sick" he said now pulling her close and soon enough she would see darkness as they both vanished in red mist out of the room.  (Short cause transiton)

• Love 1

Adam would chuckle a bit as she asked him not to put words into her mouth"Pretty sure you did that yourself" he said teasingly after his kiss relaxing a bit more not noticing the waitresses gaze before nodding his head "Yes... swimwear if you have any... I don't think you would want to get those clothes wet.... unless you really want to be bare" he stated before wrapping an arm around her snapping his fingers momentarily hypnotising everyone else making them look away before warping away with her... this hypnosis was quick enough to not drain him.

Once in their room Adam once again held onto her making sure she was ok. Once he got her confirmation he would gently kiss her lips again before going to prepare setting towels near the balcony entrance. He then would change into a pair of loose fitting shorts now just waiting for her to prepare herself.

• Love 1

Adara melted into this next kiss just like the last one and the one before that. She couldn’t be feisty and she couldn’t even dispute the logic. She had dug herself in a hole of perpetual teasing by her master. Her whole face and ears began to burn red when he said that. Smacking a shoulder in reaction she growled at him some. “N-No! I will get on a bathing suit jeez! Eep!” She felt his grip and heard his fingers snap as the red mist absorbed then and they were no long in the restaurant. 

A steady hand, a sweet kiss and back in there room they were. When he finally let her go she would walk into the closet and close the door. Hanging the dress back up and slipping into a simple green bikini she would then put on a laced coverall so not to expose anymore skin. Heels now off and in their place she would ease herself out of the closet and stand opposite of Adam. “Is it really clear enough to see the stars? It’s also cold outside. Halloween just passed.” She had a point but it seemed he had a plan. She tried not to look at his body too much. She felt she would faint.

He would blush a little seeing her and he would admire her body a bit eager to step outside with her. Until she pointed out one obvious thing he neglected to remember... he couldn't feel cold as well as Adara could... he felt embarrassed by that fact and he looked at her "I am terribly sorry... I completely forgot" he said going over to her and hugging her close "So no on the stargazing... although I will make it up to you... I promise... if tonights meeting goes well I will ask the alpha wolf where a good spot to take you to see the stars would be... you deserve the best" he said smiling down at her soon enough gently kissing her lips again

• Love 1

Adara would laugh some at his clumsiness. It was okay that he had forgotten humans feel more. Even if she was a thrall she was still a warm blooded being and could still go out in the sun. Seeing him fluster made her feel better. He was always so poised and elegant it was nice to see he could be ‘human’ at times like this. Being brought close to him she would actively wrap her arms around his waist as she felt another kiss. “I don’t need that. Talking to them is dangerous. Besides can’t we just cuddle in a blanket and look up to the stars? Maybe cuddle by the fire afterwards?” She was giving him options as she would prefer not to have him deal with those vampire politics, though it really wasn’t tip to her sadly. 

Adam would look at her now "I said if the negotiations go well" he said now holding her closer and he would chuckle a bit "And what of the rain?" He asked her as she suggested that but soon he would smile letting go of her going to the bed and removing the pillows  and he would set them on the rug they usually cuddled on. "Although I am happy to cuddle with you" he said now sitting himself down patting the spot next to him before going and getting the fire started throwing something in that filled the room with a rather pleasant scent before taking a seat again

• Love 1

“Still… I wish you wouldn’t get involved.” She was worried about him getting hurt. Vampires were very strong in comparison to most wolves but still the thought of her vampire getting harmed in any way was too much to bare. Maybe she had fallen for him, she really only just realized it herself but it was real and it was there. She loved Adam! Watching him she felt her heart ache some. What if this would result in war!? Her heart couldn’t take it but she did her best to show she was having a good time. 

When he would pat the seat next to him she most eagerly scurried  to his side. When the fire was lit the warmth radiating was so nice as it mixed with the chilled air. Putting her hands out to get warm she then looked to him. “Adam why do you deal with me?” 

Adam would look at her now and he would smile at her concern for him "Unfortunately due to my role in the coven I must..." he said gently kissing her again and when she went to him on the rug he wrapped his arms tightly around her and hearing that question about her he raised an eyebrow "I can ask the same back... I know I frustrate you sometimes... I let you have the option to leave yet you never do... ever since becoming my thrall no matter what disagreements we may have had you have always remained at my side...' he said now"I deal with you because I enjoy your company... your beauty... your attention.... the way you show that you care' he said blushing a bit more laying down with her pulling her in front of him and wrapping his arm around her 

• Love 1

Another kiss, he was trying to make her feel better, but it just made her feel helpless and small. He felt so big around her, long limbs enveloped her, his warmth shared between her and the fire. His red hair beautifully cascading down his shoulders as they were lip locked for a short time. In response she wrapped around him in kind, and listened to his reasoning. He thought to highly of her. She had run away from a suppressed existence and latched onto the coven like a lifeline. Dispute this his words charmed her, wooed her; and then they lay down together on the plush rug underneath them.

“I couldn’t leave.” She admitted with a pause. “I had no where to go. And when I stumbled upon the castle by mistake I was given a choice and I chose to live in your servitude.” Her voice was shaky and soft but she was being sincere with what she was saying. “At first it was out of necessity to live. I was fed well, you drank from me and I had a roof over my head. I pushed people away for my own sake and tried the same with you. But being the knucklehead you are you took that as a challenge.” Her voice raising an octave in an exhausted huff. Adara would look him in those eyes of his and smile some tracing his lips with her fingers tenderly. She studied him before continuing. “But then somewhere along the line you wormed your way into my heart and I couldn’t leave. You worried me. Not eating often enough, sometimes you were covered in blood that wasn’t your own but you always looked disappointed. Like life lost, a waste you know..” 

Snuggling closer to him she would rest her head in his arm and shoulder, their fingers interlocked when she went to hold his hand. His nails much longer than hers. “I couldn’t stand how others made fun of you for being too soft or looking feminine. I guess that’s why I had my outbursts. A voice for an underdog I guess.” Closing her eyes she tried to relax but her heart raced. “I enjoy your company and your mind and you let me speak mine and value my opinion. Adam, I’m happy to be yours, forever and always. Cause I love you in every sense of the word.” Adara was embarrassed but it would be worse if he did not match those affections. It would break her.

Adam would then raise an eyebrow as he listened to her and he would look at her now "Even if you chose not to stay I would have still provided protection and shelter just temporary" he said now before blushing a bit now as she pointed out he challenged her pushing other people away and hearing her voice raise he would blush as she began tracing his lips with her fingers and then he would smile as he looked at her "I think even if it was a temporary stay... you probably would have somehow found your way into my own heart either way...just as I have yours" he said now before frowning as she talked about his antics but he would smile more now "I don't eat as often anymore because I see you as more than just my thrall Adara...but if it is what you wish I will try to feed more" 

When she snuggled closer he gently locked his fingers with hers and he would smile now as she pointed out how she hated when the others heckled him. "Voice for an underdog?" he asked curiously one such term he never heard of before and he would blush a bit more as she pointed out every little bit she liked about him. He did not note her embarrassment. Instead he wanted to be truthful to her and slowly her turned her onto her back now sitting just above her bending down and kissing her lips while the hand that was locked with hers it up  little bit so he could keep himself supported above her. "I want you in my life until the end of my days...I want to always wake aside you... I want your love" he said blushing a bit more now as he thought about his next words and he would bend down kissing at her neck "I want you to keep your humanity for as long as possible as well....but when your time comes...if I am still around I will turn you and return you to your youth so that we may live eternity together... have children...maybe even leave and start are own little coven" he said blushing a bit more as he thought about it "Or just live together as normal individuals.... minus the fact we are nocturnal" he said chuckling a little bit but soon kissing her deeply closing his eyes grabbing her cheek with his other hand

• Love 1

"I will choose to stay. I will always choose to stay." Adara was touched by his words and she felt better having been able to express herself. he would take her words and hold them to heart. Though his suggestion to eat more scared her some. He bit her so hard and deep earlier. He would have to take his fill from other places on her body. The thought alone brought arousal between her thighs. She blushed and would nod. "You should. I don't want you to die. I don't want you needing when I am offering it to you willingly." Again this was exhausting as she knew why he refrained, he just told her. It was still upsetting, considering that they equally cared for each other's well being. Putting each other first sometimes lead to misunderstandings and miscommunication. She never regretted his kindness, she welcomed it gladly. 

Slowly she felt him effortlessly lift and roll her from her side onto her back. Surprise while subtle played at her features she stayed still, as still as she possibly could. Her body trembled with the anticipation in the air. Looking up at him as he hovered over her in a seated position he began to spill his wants and needs. He bend down, her breath catching in her throat, their lips met and this kiss felt different. She had just spilled her guts to him, maybe the butterflies now had room to flutter. Their interlocked fingers lifted her arm to the side for him to balance as his crimson curtains framed them. The fireplace flickering and making his hair come alive like magma. "Ah mmm~" She couldn't help but let a soft moan escape her lips as he kissed her neck. His confession was making her breathing shallow and quick; his affection, attention and admiration could be felt on each word as they were silky smooth. Before she could answer his lips were upon hers once more. That didn't matter, her answer was yes, forever and always till a true death due they part.

The last thread of her sanity broke as they shared the most romantic embrace in history. Song could be sung about this kiss, tales told of their love through the ages. Slowly, begrudgingly they parted as she needed to breathe. "Take me for I am yours until my last day. Adam I can't wait any longer to truly be yours. Claim me please." Her virtue was out the window, her faith restored in lovely twist. She was already married to this man, she just hadn't noticed until now. Her free hand worked along her body as she untied the strings of her bikini bottom, letting the fabric loosely sit along those womanly curves of hers. Another kiss just as deep as the last and then another. 

Adam would blush a little bit now as she said she didn't want him to die  and he would only smile at her now and he would chuckle a bit now as he looked down at her. "Fine... I will feed when I need to... as long as you keep catching it and reminding me... if you don't I wont feed" he stated now... he liked having her get on his ass oddly enough. He would then smile a bit more "Sound fair?" he asked her now "You remind me? I feed no fuss or anything" he added now. He would then blush a bit more now after he had opened up to her... Soon enough he would blush much more as she wanted him to claim her... How could he possibly refuse.

His hand trailed from her cheek slowly and carefully dragging his long nails along her skin down to the middle of her swimsuit top tugging at the middle as if aiming to cut it open with his nail... However he let it go and he would kiss her again adding his tongue this time as he brought his knee between her legs pressing it right against her hidden mound as he kissed her and soon enough he would begin to kiss and bite at her neck leaving little tiny marks on it on purpose "I have been waiting so long for this my love..." he said looking up at her and soon enough brought his hand between her legs beginning to rub up and down her slit careful not to scratch her with his fingers not bothering to pull away the fabric yet.

• Love 1

Pouting some she would give him a big grin and then let her eyes hood as her smile softened. "Yes I will remind you. So count on it." Nodding she then would feel another kiss on her lips as his hand that held her in place began to trail along her skin. His nails were terrifying and yet erotic at the same time. They could have sliced her open without question, like daggers tickling her flesh causing her coppery skin to flush in goosebumps. Nipples even stood at attention under the fabric of the bikini top. Adara would gasp some as he tugged at her top. He introduced his tongue into her mouth and he tasted of the wonderful meal they shared together; savory and sweet. Her tongue wrestled his and she couldn't get enough. Her hips would swerve as she felt his knee take its place between her legs not allowing her to close them. She asked for this but she was a bit scared, not because she was afraid of him so much as she was afraid of if it would hurt or not, if she would be considered a sinner and a harlot for allowing her faith to be swayed by the sweet promises of an eternal devil. 

He pulled his tongue away and there was a small sliver of saliva between them that broke. His lips and teeth would nibble and bite at her skin causing soft chirps of pleasure from his virgin thrall. His words melted any resolve to resist as she knew she had been quite unfair. Thralls were there to be blood banks and sex toys to be enjoyed at their master's leisure, however it seemed many vampires were lonely and would grow eagerly attached to their thralls, as Adam had done to Adara. A finger against her slit and she squeaked, tensed from the sensation. Her legs stretched out some and opened wider for his as he could easily feel the aroused fluids from her sex penetrate the fabric. Her heart beat and her breathing heaved and visible along her veins, her breasts lightly jiggling with the thunderous pounding in her chest. all the while Adara couldn't help but keep her eyes closed tight. She was afraid that she would make a face he would disapprove of. She was afraid to be lewd in front of him. 

Adam soon enough saw that her eyes were closed and he would only smirk a bit giving her a deep kiss again circling his tongue eagerly around hers and he cut open the top to her swimsuit... he could by her another one anyways... As he did this his hand tailed back up her body and soon enough he squeezed one of her beautiful breasts as he began to get erect and soon enough he lifted himself up gently pulling away the fabric that hid away her beauitiful body. He would look her up and down slowly imagining all the things he could do with her. "God... your are beautiful like this..." he said now beginning to stroke himself to get himself fully hard for her...Oh how he wanted to spread her and take her right then in there.

He would begin to kiss and bite down her neck slowly working his way down her chest...Soon enough he was between her legs and he looked up at her curiously before grabbing her thighs pressing his mouth onto her pussy he began to lick eagerly at his lovers slit. He would move his tongue in and out of her after he had plunged it into her.

• Love 1

Adara was scared but not because of him, just the situation. She had not fathomed how her body truly reacted to him. Another kiss caused a heat run over her flesh once more, her body quivered at his touch. Gasping against his lips and felt the fabric holding her perky breasts released and let them bounce from the freedom. His fingers sinking into her breast she felt him cup and knead from his grip. Finally her eyes ripped open and she watched him become vulgar and with need. He looked heated and sinister, beautifully immortal. He would pump his sex and that made her coppery skin glow in a rosy hue. She couldn’t look away, every pump, her brows would rise and fall. 

“Adam…” She whispered his name and he skillfully toyed with her neck and body. Before she knew it Adara felt him between her legs and she covered her mouth with her hands. Her legs curled, on her toes and then she felt the foreign pressure of his lips to her dewey sex. His tongue lapping up her arousal and then plunged inside her and her wall as squeezed him. Her slit weak in refusal, no resistance to his tongues invasion a hand found the top of his head. She almost pushed him away to stop but she couldn’t, she was succumbing to how he soothed this deep ache that began to take hold of her core. He ripped a multitude of moans from her throat. His tongue felt so wonderful. 

Adam would look up feeling her hands and he would then smirk a bit plunging his tongue deeper into her and he would continue to slowly move his tongue in and out of her making sure to memorize her taste. However he did not linger on this long gently sucking on her folds a little bit before sitting up grabbing her legs pulling her hips into hers letting his cock rest on her a moment and he would look down at her. He wanted to make sure... he was always so patient with her. "Are you sure you want this Adara?" he asked gently rubbing her stomach up to squeeze her breast making his long nails retract not wanting to hurt her... He would begin squeezing and massaging at her breast while he waited for her response to his question. He would begin stroking his cock rubbing it up and down her slit a bit impatiently... If she backed out he naturally would stop but he so desperately wanted her to go through with this.

• Love 1

Adara gasped, her hips undulate against his lips. His tongue invaded her walls and due to her anxiety couldn’t relax her walls for easier access. The sounds his lips made when he sucked and kissed at her slit were embarrassing but welcomed as she laid still enjoying the moment for what it was. Suddenly she felt him effortlessly change positions and with inhuman strength easily moved her to how he wanted. Pelvis to pelvis, her lower half rested on his thighs as he rested his thick length across her puckering slit. 

Why was he teasing like this? She already gave permission, this was frustrating but she understood. Her could probably sense or maybe even taste that she was pure and untouched. He was probably asking out of necessity, because there was no turning back once he gets the chance. To stretch her and bury himself in her depths. She panted, her eyes hooded as her gaze worked its way from the tip of his cock up to his face. That handsome face was too blaring to look at. She felt he was going to eat her and her she wasn’t denying such an action.

Her hands rested on her chest as she was unsure as to what to do with them, palms feeling the aroused state they were in. “y-Yes Adam please~” she begged breathlessly as she was as ready as she could be. His impatience could be felt, that need to be one ached at the both of them. They had waited so long, Adara had given into temptation and she welcomed this devil into her bed. She was happy and the smile on her face showed she was. No regrets giving him her love and her life like this.