Adam and Adaras Room

Adara softly moaned and mewled into the kisses as he sat up and she was in his lap. Arms wrapped over his shoulders as he hugged her close she almost purred from how wonderful of a hug it was. He was just as wonderful as her heart and mind didn’t feel so heavy. Seeing him admire her naked form made her blush some as he looked at her with admiration and pride. “Then if I get pregnant you won’t see this pretty body anymore. I’ll swell like a balloon I’m sure.” She laughed some as she gave him a kiss. “I want to have your children. I want to give you as many sons and daughters this body can handle.” She smiled and gave him a deeper kiss moaning some. 

Adam would notice her blush as he looked over her beautiful body before smiling hearing her words "Nonesense.... you will be even more beautiful" he said smiling at her now before chuckling as she talked about swelling like a balloon "We would only have to see" he said kissing her deeply. He would then blush a bit as she talked of having many daughters or sons and he would look at her "What looking to start a new vampire clan?" he asked teasingly clearly joking... He then would kiss her back deepening the kiss quickly as she did beginning to circle his tongue slowly around hers

• Love 1

“N-No I’m just saying that I love you and I’ll happily give you children Geez!” Adara would turn her head embarrassed as her cheeks weee red like cherries. She couldn’t stand him sometimes. Though she was brought back to look at him and be kissed so deeply. She in turn would provide the same. God she loved this man, this fiend of the night. She couldn’t wait to be with him always in this new chapter in their relationship. 

(not sure if you want to end it here and pick up at a later point or continue but I consider this portion of the rp done lol)

Edited by love_and_poprocks

Adam would raise an eyebrow before chuckling a bit now "I am just kidding... besides I don't think such a plan would go over well" he said now shrugging a bit now... He loved getting under her skin. He would then deepen the kiss circling his tongue arounds hers before pulling away..."Come on... we oughta get some rest... or you at least" he said now reaching back pulling the furry rug folding it over them and he carefully postioned his arm for to use as a pillow and he would wrap his other arm around her kissing her forehead now closing his eyes.

(Completely up to you ^^)

• Love 1

Adara was drowning in his sumptuous kisses. They were like air to her lungs as she melted into the palm of Adam's hand. she continued to play with his hair, it was so soft and he smelled like sex and like the earth. She loved him so much and the thought of him leaving this spot made her become a little clingy with him as she rubbed her face in his chest. They cuddled next to the fire, bodies entangled in each others embrace. The fur rug felt so hot and soft against her skin as the one time was enough to make her need a nap. "Can we do more when I wake?" She asked giggling some as she couldn't get enough of her vampire. Even with his approval, the two dosed off into a slumber as the curtains were pulled and the sun slowly rose in the night sky. This was the perfect end to an equally perfect day. 

(Their story will continue later ❤️

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

Adam would wake some time in the "morning" and would yawn a bit slowly pushing himself up to wake up and he looked around looking for Ada... perhaps he had slept in and Ada had gone to do something so he would stretch a bit before going to the bathroom to get a nice hot shower going. He would then rub his eyes a bit as he stretched a little bit more wondering where Ada had gone off to but nonethless he let her have her own freedom to move around... she did not need to be glued to him like some other thralls were and he did not want her to be glued to him... all he wanted was her love and attention 

• Love 1

Adara had woken up earlier than normal, actually she had not slept much. She napped for a decent amount of time but none could call it sleep. She was stimulated and constantly replying what happened from before. They slept the sunlight away to night which was Adam's morning. She had moved to the balcony wrapped up in a green robe legs propped up on the ledge. She watched the sun set and thought much about her life before Adam. Adara was grateful to have him, she was free in her believes and free to love him as she wished. Hearing Adam stir she froze some, the air always seemed electrified when he awoke. Her body began to crave what transpired last night but at the same time she did not want to seem greedy or loose in anyway. Perception was a big thing for her and it would be a habit she would have to break to be fully comfortable in her sexuality with Adam. Removing her legs from their elevated state she would allow a moment before standing and walking to the glass French doors before opening them allowing the cool air to enter the warm room. Seems he was not in bed anymore, with his tall size he was able to move swiftly without meaning to as his gait was large and stride long. Sometimes it was hard to keep up with his pace if she had not properly stretched prior. 

Stepping into the bathroom the area already starting to fill with steam she would allow a moment admiring his visage before smiling softly to herself. "Good 'Morning' Adam. Did you sleep well?" Adara asked sweetly unable to hold back her adoration for him as she inched closer to him, the door closed behind her.  

• Love 1

He was unaware she had actually woken up early and gone to watch the sunset... unfortunately he was not able to experience these moments with her due to the sun burning him. He would then hear her voice soon distracting himself from prepping his water and he would smile going over to Ada and gently kissing her lips "Good morning my sweet Adara..." he said now "I slept amazing with you by my side as usual..." he said now kissing her forehead again "What about you did you sleep well?" he asked before glancing towards his shower "Want to join me in the shower?" he asked her now gently rubbing her cheek... currently his hair was a mess... while he liked his long hair he had a horrible bedhead due to its length.  He would then smile a bit more now kissing her again unable to keep his lips off of her "Or would you like me to feed first?" he asked her curiously now knowing how concerned she can be over his feeding... it was adorable to him.

• Love 1

Adara was never disappointed with his actions. Upon her as swiftly and gracefully she watched his movements feeling her heart skip a beat. Lips pressed together with his and her body melted at the sensation. Cheeks flushed once more when his lips pulled away, voice vibrating against her skin only to place his lips on her forehead. "I slept fine." She feigned as she couldn't admit that she was overtly horny from her sexual awakening last night. Nodding to his question she would lean into his hand as his fingers caresser her cheek. He was still warm having fed on her in multiple ways from before. It was comforting though she did not mind cool fingers from time to time. Green eyes looking up at him she just grinned seeing his mane unruly and in need of a good brush and wash. "You should eat if you feel compelled though I think you should try a new place to bite." She was implying that there were other places than her neck he could enjoy. She had done much research on anatomy and there were several intimate places he could get a decent blood flow. Though after being slightly drained yesterday from his prolonged hunger she would put a hand on his chest. "However I don't know if I would be able to last another large feeding such as yesterday. So if you can wait a day or two I think I would be able to handle it then." She would hum nervously unsure of how he would take her suggestions. He was fairly passive and a 'go with the flow' kind of man, but still he had some stubborn tendencies. "If thats alright with you then I can brush out your hair before we shower. How does that sound?" She asked in earnest as she could feel her heart begin to race in anticiption for his answer. 

• Love 1

Adam would then smile a bit now as she said she slept fine unaware how horny their actions had made her but he would accept her answer nonetheless. He would then look at her a bit curiously now as she grinned seeing his messy hair. He would smile down at her  as she spoke and hearing her mention a new place to bite "And riddle you with bite marks?" he asked her now being teasing of course however he was fond of the idea... "And where would you suppose I bite you?" he asked her curiously now gently grabbing her hand licking at it first from a couple of her fingers to her palm to a healthy spot on her wrist before nipping at her wrist careful not to puncture skin with his fangs just yet... and he was glad he didn't as she said she would want to wait nonetheless "That's completely understandable as well... I won't force you to give me blood either" he said now and he would then hear her request and would nod his head "You always love playing with my hair... why would I deny you the opportunity to brush my hair out?" he asked her now moving to a spot to sit down after grabbing his brush and handing it to her 

• Love 1

Adara would freeze at his question as his voice hung heavy in the air. Heavy with a teasing lust that she could feel tickling her body. It made a hand grip her robes collar for a kind of grounding comfort. His affections towards her was always so unbelievable as it was effortless and sincere. Suddenly being grabbed he brought her to gasp sharply only to have her breath become shaky and her face growing much more red from how sensual his tongue felt on her fingers. It was warm, it tickled on her palm his breath hot and then he would nip at her wrist and she could feel her knees buckle at the overtly sexual nature his action held. Adara couldn't help but whimper in want only to have him pull away with her words. Shaking her head of the hypnotic action she had to stick by what she had said to him as he would drain her if he fed like he had before. Then she would be too weak to be of any use to him.

"I love your hair Adam. Its beautiful and makes me envious as I shouldn't have cut my hair." She admitted as she would have him sit on the vanity stool as she pulled out a brush. Bringing his long scarlet locks into her hands she would run her fingers through it and bring his hair from his shoulders. Brushing at the ends first she would work her way up the strands and against his scalp. Because of how long and thick it was, it took a decent amount of time before she had gotten the unruly waves into a sleek state. "There all done." she giggled excitedly wrapping her arms around his shoulders and kissing his cheek. 

Adam took his time watching each of her reactions as he toyed with her hand and wrist only smirking a bit as she shook her head playfully nipping at her wrist again before looking back to her face hearing her words and he would smile at her "Nonsense.... I love your short hair its a good look for you.... plus you can always grow your hair out... I wouldn't stop you either... I am sure you will look just as stunning with longer hair" he said now relaxing as she began to work on his hair loving how she took her time with his hair... He had gone to a hair stylist once.... never again it was rushed and painful and if he had no sense of self control he was sure he would have hurt that hair stylist. He would then smile turning his head and kissing her lips after she kissed her cheek "Good job" he said now "Thank you for taking your time with it" he said kissing her again now before turning his attention fully towards her as he gently pulled her onto his lap "Now do you want to enjoy a shower with me?" he asked her now 

• Love 1

His compliment on her hair made her feel better about her appearance. In her culture long hair was seen as beautiful for both men and women, though with its own trials and tribulations. Lost in thought she almost wasn't present for his kiss as she leaned into it with a surprised squeak. "Of course mmph~" She couldn't even finish her sentence as another kiss lulled her into his warm embrace. His hand on her wrist once more as he pulled her to walk around and take her place in his lap. Adara sat up straight, her chest rising and falling deeply and heavily, her robe slowly coming undone from the movement revealing she had not gotten dressed since the night before. "Y-Yes please.." She almost whispered as she became shy. Her cheeks like red cherries as she hid her face in his neck, both breathing in his scent and giving it soft sweet kisses. 

He would smile watching her robe come undone and he would kiss at her neck gently teasingly sucking on his usual bite mark but making sure not to accidentally draw blood. He would then make her look at him as he gently guided the robe off of her fully now admiring her naked form and the few scratches he put on her the other night "Do any sting?" he asked her now gently running a finger along one but soon he kissed her "Or perhaps you would like a replay of what occurred?" he asked teasingly now pulling and pressing her close to his body grabbing her hip and he would rub her cheek waiting for her answer noting that she became a bit shy. He loved the way she kissed at his neck though.

• Love 1

His lips made her shudder, he frightened her and yet she yearned for him. She loved him, Adara was unable to stop that human side of her but it was overridden by her adoration for his kindness. He could crush and abuse her if he wanted to. Maybe that was what she truly feared, his affections waning and then being tossed aside like many thralls of others. Then again it had been years and he was patient, he was kind and he loved her. Adara allowed him to undress her, to look at her as only a husband or a true lover should. She was not ashamed, she did not feel she was shameful or even going against her beliefs. When he touched her scratches she would not really react as the stinging was minimal. "Only a little but its okay. It's probably due to them being fresh." She would say in a breathy tone pulling away from him to look him in the eyes. His hands in the right places as she melt into his touch, Adara yearned for it. Maneuvering his thumb to her lips she would gently take it into her mouth for a quick and playful bite, not breaking contact. "Can we please do it again Adam? I love it when you touch me~" She mewled and would place a hand on each on of his giving those 'fuck me' eyes women seem to have mastered when thoroughly aroused. 

He would then smirk a bit now  only smile a bit "A little sting is ok...besides I also love the way you look with my scratches on you" he said before watching her maneuver his thumb to her lips loving the way she took it into her mouth and bit his thumb he would smirk a bit. He would grin a bit now "I would love to do it again with you" he said now gently pushing his thumb back into her mouth beginning to move it in and out a bit before pulling it out holding her cheek and kissing her deeply circling his tongue around hers while his hand cupped under her ass giving her a good squeeze digging the pointed tips of his nails in just a little bit as he kissed her gently sucking on her tongue whenever she moved it into his mouth to dance with his tongue and he would pull her into his hips a bit more now letting her feel his hardening cock

• Love 1

His teasing tone made her want to turn her head and pout. However his thumb and fingers gripped at her bottom jaw keeping her in place as she let her tongue taste his thumb as he played inside her mouth. Shaking breathes as he did so, her body trembling in arousal from his clear control over her movements. Soon their lips met in a deep embrace and she melted into him. Her hand on his cheek and the other lower around the base of his skull she kept him close as the kissing became heated and passionate. She would moan softly against him as he would play with her tongue and suck on it. She could feel those fangs of his, she could taste his saliva as she sunk further into the kiss. Gasping in a surprised and pleasured pain from his claws Adara would wrestle her tongue with his as she could feel him pull her further into his lap. Her aroused sex already dewed and slick rubbing against his hardened member. Her hips began to softly grind against him as she let her clit rub against his shaft. "Ah...Adam~" She moaned his name before pulling away. her gaze glossed over with pleasure as she wanted her lover to claim her like he had before. "Please..." She begged whimpering some still applying sweet kisses to his lips. 

Adam would then blush a bit more now as she pulled away from their kiss only grinning a bit as he lifted her up pinning her against the shower wall kissing and biting at her neck sinking his fangs in a couple times but not drinking and he would grin a bit more now as he began rubbing his cock against her slit. He would then press his cock into her before slipping his cock the rest of the way into her groaning out loudly in pleasure now. He would begin to thrust in and out of her slowly groaning out even louder in pleasure now "Fuck Ada..." he groaned quietly now kissing her deeply circling his tongue eagerly around hers before pulling away grabbing one of her breasts giving it a good squeeze as he thrust into her,

Being pinned to the shower wall made her moan some as she saw him blush. She didn't see that often, and deep down she felt it an accomplishment. Fuck his grin was so sexy, his narrow eyes were predatory and sent shivers down her spine as he flexed his unnatural strength to her. His face buried in her neck and she would squeak with each sharp bite to her neck. It felt like a thick needle was going in; a vampire's saliva had anticoagulant properties and so she knew she would bleed a bit, but soon the pain felt like an achy bruise which was secretly a turn on for her at this point. Adara wrapped her arms around his shoulders, fingers enlaced in his hair as he began to grind against her only to sink into her recently deflowered slit. She would wince some at first only to be replaced with panting at his motions. Her walls gripped him as she gradually was getting used to his member's size. Pleasure filled the bathroom along with the rain-like sounds of the shower. "Adam...oh Adam.. Mmm-More. Please more!" She begged as she didn't mind him losing control every now and then. Being kissed so deeply, passionately in a flurry of lips and tongues she whimpered against him as her legs wrapped around his waist, toes curled against the curve of his lower back as his legs and hips would roll and grind into her. Gasping and eyes closed she was a blushing nymph as she sang his praises with her enthusiastic moans.

• Love 1

As she began to get into it he would groan out loudly in pleasure now as he kept her pinned to the wall loving how she still seemed rather new to it and the fact that she winced at his size a bit still but he also loved how quickly she adapted to his size and he would then groan out a bit louder  and he would then begin to thrust even harder circling his tongue eagerly around hers beginning to lift and drop her onto his cock making sure to ease up on his clawed grip so he didn't accidentally bury them deeper into her flesh as he lifted and dropped her now "Fuck Ada..." he groaned out now biting her shoulder pulling her into his thrusts now and he would now grab one of her breasts lifting it into his mouth sucking on her nipples careful not to bite... unsure how she would like being bitten there.

• Love 1

Adara was lost in the deliberate passion he bestowed upon her. Some tears began to form at the outer corners of her eyes as they kissed. The water making the scene much more erotic as his hands went down to grip her ass with a nice grip as his fingers would sink into her fatty parts. He was careful and she appreciated that as she moaned and gasped against his lips as they were tongue tied. Her hands went to his cheeks as she muffled his groans and words. She was eating all of it up as he would lift and drag his cock in and out of her so deeply. She felt like she was going to become addicted to this. It was only her third or fourth time with him since the other night and he was still patient as ever. Every scrape of her insides he would then just bury himself back in making sure she would remember his shape. “Uh.. mmm Adam~”

He would slow down giving her a harder thrusts as he made out with her circling his tongue around hers before pulling away kissing and biting at her neck again. Slowly he picked up the pace again slamming his length into her and he would grab her wrists pinning them above her head while his other hand kept a good grip on her ass groaning a bit louder as he thrust up into her his cock twitching a bit more now as he buried it into her "Gods this is so good..." he groaned out now and he would lick up her neck before pushing his tongue into her mouth kissing her deeply now circling it eagerly around hers as he began to thrust in and out of her even faster.

• Love 1

Adara would whimper and bounce between his firm body and the cold wet wall. His harder thrusts brought more of a reaction from her as he was deliberately digging into her guts with precision. Her whole body was weak to such rough advances as she became a whiney needy mess of a girl for him. His playful bites would bring her body to jerk and twitch almost every time. He was beginning to poke against the bruising of the bites which made her walls spasm and tighten around his length. However he never seems to let her catch her breath as she gasped and felt his strong grip on her wrists as he pinned her to the shower. His long fingers interlocking her wrists to the point she looked crucified. Fingers palming and curling against each other she began to become louder and more frantic from his quickened actions. Her head hung low only to be perked up with his crimson copper tasting kisses as this just made her heart race more. Her green eyes unable to focus as her chest would heave with her trying to catch her breath. Her breasts bouncing, nipples perky and rubbing against his chest every now and again only to feel his tongue on her neck in an attempt to heal her some. She sunk into the kiss and began to move her hips in time with him wanting to feel him release. She wanted her vampire to cum and gush his spill inside showing all who owned her. “So good! Ahn~ Adam I love you! I love you!” She squealed against his lips frantically as she couldn’t get enough. 

Edited by love_and_poprocks
  • Love 1

Adam would pant a bit now as he thrust into her and he would make sure to keep her arms pinned above her head pulling her down into his thrusts and he would continuing to kiss her circling his tongue around hers eagerly and when she cried out he would pull away from the kiss biting her neck eagerly "I love you to Adara" he groaned out now letting go of  her arms to grab her hips firmly lifting and slamming her onto his cock  starting to get close to cumming and she would feel his cock swell up a bit as he began to thrust a bit harder into her "Fuck I am so close Adara...." he groaned out now grabbing her arms tugging them down using them to pull her into his thrusts.

• Love 1

Hearing him proclaim his love made her heart flutter. She could feel his fingers sink into her hips and thighs as he began to move like the supernatural being he was. He would lift her and slam her on his cock with such vigor and strength it made her breath hitch in her throat and her heart almost leap out of her chest. He was making her squirm in his grip as she took his throbbing cock in and out over and over again mewling like a perfect slut for him. "Oh yes...fuck yes cum.. Adam cum please!" She begged as she wanted to feel him fill her to the brim. Bouncing in his grip she would wrap her arms around his neck and bring him into a rather possessive kiss as she couldn't contain herself from touching him or showing her affections. Ever since they finally stepped over that line its been pure bliss. She hadn't thought much about the consequences or if she could get pregnant since their last talk but she wouldn't have minded it. Adara wanted all of Adam and was eager to give him a family if he wanted one. There was a stir in the castle and it finally felt like things were moving in the right direction for all its inhabitants. 

• Love 1