Adam and Adaras Room

He would groan out a bit louder beginning to thrust a bit harder as he started to get close to cumming and he would then hear her beg for him to cum and he would grin now "Ask and you will receive" he said suddenly pinning himself against her groaning out loudly in pleasure as he began to cum inside of her and he would kiss her back eagerly beginning to circle his tongue around hers grabbing her cheek now as he kissed her pumping his cum into her and he remained inside of her even after he finished cumming making it harder for his cum to leak out of her... He would pant a bit now as he broke the kiss looking at Adara's eyes admiring their beautiful color a bit now "I love you so much...." he said now gently kissing along her jaw

• Love 1

Adara would mewl and whimper into his movements as she panted against his lips. Their tongues lashing against each other, tangled in a web of passion and desire. Hearing his cheeky remark she would smirk some, eyes hooded as she shut them tight feeling him shove himself as deep as physically possible. His cock spasmed and throbbed inside her stimulating her own orgasm as her hips rolled and her legs shook her very being in shivering moans. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as she squealed against his hungry lips and tongue as they continued to edge her more into a needy girl. Being kissed so wantonly, so lovingly she accepted every morsel he could give her. She was addicted to his flavor already and he didn't have to glamour her for Adara to become this way for him. When he pulled away she whined some only to show herself panting and trembling as she tried to calm her breathing. Saliva dribbling down her chin with the water as her blood began to paint her tan skin a deeper copper. Her nose flared some as she felt herself blush and sigh heavily with relief and satisfaction leaning her head for him to have more access to her jawline. "I love you more, always~" Smiling, eyes closed, content and heart pounding she would emphasize her neck as she winced a bit from how tender it was from his bites. 

He would then relax a bit more now as he kissed her and he would then relax a bit more now licking at the bite marks now "No I love you more...." he said now before chuckling a bit now before slowly slipping his length out of her and he would guide he r to her feet but he kept her pressed against himself in case her legs were wobbly so she wouldn't fall soon he would smile gently rubbing  her cheek before reaching behind her grabbing a her favorite soap "Allow me to clean you" he said now kissing her lips gently before beginning wet her hair before lathering the shampoo on making sure to be thorough and gentle with his scrubbing. 

• Love 1

He had let his seed spill and spill inside her and it was the most satisfying feeling. Endorphins were in the air as she felt lighter than air, slowly catching her breath before giggling hearing him claim that he loved her more. She wouldn't argue or deny, she just wanted to spend this time with him. Soft pecks of their lips and his tongue licking her wounds, she was enamored by the macabre sense of romance the both of them shared. It was like one of her spicy fantasy novels come to life. Adara felt fortuitous in having met such a wonderful man. When he removed himself from her tight wet cunt she felt herself shiver with a small sense of loss. Legs slowly unraveling and his body for support, she did buckle and stumble against him only to pull herself up and stabilize as best as she could. Her legs were like jello from both his intensity and the orgasm he caused her to have. Her breathing shaky as just the recent recollection made her body tight and yearn for more. What had he done to her to make her so wanton and needy to be filled by him? Looking up at him she then would giggle as he was washing her short curls. The shampoo lathering with his finger massage making her lean her head back and press against him more. Her head hanging back she had a more relaxed moan as her eyes fluttered and eyes rolled back from the both relaxing and sensational feeling of his skills. "Mmm that feels so nice~" The smell of coconut and neroli filled her nose as she would just smile like a silly girl up at him, letting him pamper her as always before it would be her turn to help wash his hair. 

He would then smile a bit more now as he washed and rinsed her hair soon getting her conditioner applied before rinsing it again humming a bit now as he did so and he would smile now "I aim to please you..." he said now letting her lean against him as he thoroughly washed her hair. Once he was done he would smile a bit more now "I assume you would like to wash my hair?" he asked her curiously now before smiling "I will let you pick the scent" he added now grabbing a stool he kept by the shower and taking a seat in front of her that way she could access his hair much easier "Once my hair is washed... then I will wash your beautiful body" he said smiling at her

• Love 1

Adam was incredibly gentle and suave when it came to how he treated Ada. In general he was benevolent but she had a feeling he didn't particularly like being this way to others. Still she felt lucky she was on his nice list. He continued to pamper her hair knowing how she liked to be touched. They had been together for a few years now but this was the first time she actively would bathe with him. Before she saw it as inappropriate despite knowing he was being respectful and giving her, her space. Now it was different, she felt Adam as her partner for life, and while he never gave off that he was bored, she felt it would be too much to ask for more of a commitment. These thoughts always ran through her mind but today they were particularly loud. Turning her attention to him after she was cleansed and conditioned she would smile to him and nod cheeks red from flattery as she shied away some. "You flatter me too much." Giggling she would lead him to sit on the stool since he was so tall compared to her and take off the shower head to soak his hair. It seemed to grow in length as his waves straightened out and his bright red hair became crimson like blood. Picking out a more sandalwood scent with some orange and spice she would lather her hands and massage his scalp and move down the length of his hair to the ends before rinsing and conditioning him as he had done before. It felt nice, she liked giving acts of service to him as it made her happy. 

• Love 1

Adam would smile a bit more now "I mean you haven't complained to me yet about how I flatter you" he said teasingly now as he watched her soak his hair closing his eyes when she began using soap on his hair although he found himself curious about one thing "Say...if I were to let you style my hair.... How would you style it?" he asked her now genuinely curious as normally he took care of his own hair... but now that they were actually together he was open to letting her mess with his hair all she wanted. He would think a bit more to himself thinking about the day he met her... and even her early treatment from him... Back then he wasn't shy to get blood from her... using her for her purpose and treating her as nothing more... gods..how could she have put up with that... as these thoughts ran through his head he would sigh "I am sorry Ada for our first year together" he said now "I should have treated you as the wonderful woman that you truly are" 

• Love 1

Ada would smile and giggle some as he let her continue to relish in playing with his wet hair. His question made her ponder some, she’d hum and haw. “Hmm, well if you wore more modern clothes maybe pulled back in some loose braids and leave the rest of your hair down like those Viking styles go? Maybe just your classic style. You are very handsome when you wear it in a ribbon. Hmm.. oh most definitely would love to give you a fat braid from your head to the ends.” She was happy to give her options but honestly it’s what ever he would like. Most Muslim men didn’t wear their hair so long due to the heat and those that did would use buns or ponytails. But now he was saying sorry and that stopped her short of finishing. Their first year together was rocky sure. She would come back with bruises and marks that made her look like a victim of her own mouth and for the most part yes that’s what it was. He didn’t tolerate her defiance and fiery nature as she opposed him and they butted heads. Running her fingers through his hair and finished with the cleanse she would gently pull his head back as she would let his head lean against her chest. Her arms wrapped around him as she kissed his forehead. She was still pretty short so she could only do so much but this was enough. “Can’t change the past. It’s not like I made it easier for myself either. Besides… I’m more invested in the now anyway.” Smiling down at him she would give him that same cheeky smile she would whenever she was really happy or amused. 

• Love 1

He would raise an eyebrow as she spoke about what styles and he would then relax hearing that she didn't have any hard feelings over it" I am just glad you lasted through it.." he said now and he would smile at her now "Now... back to the previous subject he said leaning back a bit more so he could kiss her lips "How about once were done you get to style my hair however you would like...and I tell you if I don't personally like it or not?" he asked her now as he was partially curious what he would look like with the styles she mentioned and he would smile up at her "I am genuinely curious what the styles would look like" he added now 

Spoiler

Ada would look down and their lips would meet in a sweet kiss. She genuinely felt relieved at his calmness. Deep down she was always afraid that he would go back to those way but hearing this and seeing him happy made her happy. “You would look wonderful regardless.” She cooed softly getting the remaining conditioner out of his hair. Giving him a few more pecks in his lips she would giggle some and walk in front of him. “Shall we get clean now?” 

Edited by love_and_poprocks

He would smile more at her now "Yes we shall get clean now" he said now slowly standing up "Allow me to clean you up first" he said kissing her lips again before smiling grabbing something to gently scrub her body down and her favorite body wash and he would soon begin to gently clean her body making sure to get whereever she needed cleaning and he would smile a bit now purposely making the cleaning of some areas a bit sensual... He loved to tease her at times. Once done though he began to carefully rinse her body now making sure the soap was all off of her and he would smile now "There you go... now do you want to clean my body?" he asked her now 

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ada could only giggle as he proceeded to lather her in fragrant suds without giving her a chance to speak. As he loomed over her, her took his time painting her body clean. Some of those cuts burned but it was just a reminder that she was human they would heal up after today anyway. Her modified body from making the contract made her much more durable. Its probably the only way she was able to handle his veracious appetite for her body and blood. As he teased around her breasts and nethers she would squirm and giggle feeling herself continuously aroused ever since awakening this side of her. When he was done she would stand there soaked head to toe and smelling like vanilla and coconuts. Looking at him she then would take his favorite soap and began to lather her hands. She began at his neck and would not miss a single bit of his skin. Massaging his arms so intimately as she realized how much she truly admired and loved this man of darkness. Looking up at him she blushed some as she would get to his cock and hips. "Do you want me to clean you normally or any other way?" She asked as she had wanted to try and do more to please him if she could.

• Love 1

Adam watched her reactions as he cleaned her and he would smile a bit now making sure she was rinsed properly before letting her clean his body loving the way she worked over his body and he would blush a bit as she massaged his arms soon smiling a bit more as she got to his cock and his hips and hearing her question he would smile "Adara....you can clean me any way you please... I am sure to enjoy it" he said now kissing her forehead relaxing a bit more now letting her get back to work on cleaning him.

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Adara thought about how he said that. She could continue and they would never leave the bathroom. "Yes my love I will do as you say." So instead she would lather up her hands in creamy suds and would begin to wash him thoroughly and delicately. She enjoyed how he felt in her fingers. She even went so far as to reach around and get in close to him getting his back, and even lower but only until she was stopped if he didn't like it. Once all was said and done she rinsed them both off and smiled up at him. "All clean." She was giddy and would take in his sent as she kissed his now clean chest enjoying all of him. 

• Love 1

Adam would wait patiently as she washed him so thoroughly and delicately loving how she was being careful with him and he would relax as she washed his back letting her clean him how she pleased... she could touch him any way she wanted and he would not stop her. "Now that were all clean..." he said now "Want to sit and enjoy the water for a bit?" he asked gesturing to the tub that always had nice hot fresh water running through it... The castle was nice in that regards ...He loved soaking in that tub after his showers and now he had a chance to enjoy the experience with Adara as well so of course he was going to offer.

• Love 1