The Obliging Wench Tavern - OOC Chat

Okay so summary after rolls:

Eira is pinned and can be raped.
Layla isn't pinned but it's still grapple so the orc will keep teasing her.
The orc with a knife on his eye unsurprisingly missed trying to smack Thaisinia

Edited by MagnificentBastard
  • Thanks 1

@DreamsnThings

Your turn you are pinned which means you can't move or attack and casting is also very difficult.

There is not much you can do unfortunately. But the orc molesting you is clearly distracted.

You cav attempt a STR check to break from the bonds.

@love_and_poprocks

@Chiyako

@IsabellaRose

@DreamsnThings

We are now officially out of combat. It's entirely up to you what happens next.

Here are some suggestions for things to do:

- Search the bodies .

- Collect the heads.

- Track where the orcs came from.

- Go back to sleep.

- Relocate the camp.

- Spend time together.

- Take care of any horniness the orcs may have started.

• Like 2

Shouldn’t we do all of those? Thasinia would be driven by the coin but also where they came from so not to waste time in tracking and rescuing the women. Also searching the bodies would yield items. Not to mention if they can extract semen I’m sure that would fetch a good price to some apothecary/ potion maker. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, love_and_poprocks said:

Shouldn’t we do all of those? Thasinia would be driven by the coin but also where they came from so not to waste time in tracking and rescuing the women. Also searching the bodies would yield items. Not to mention if they can extract semen I’m sure that would fetch a good price to some apothecary/ potion maker. 

The later could like require some kind of craft of perform check.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IsabellaRose said:

Layla is confused by the lustful feelings running rampant between her legs. 

Also, she wants their heads in a bag, and you know, to search their dead bodies in case they have anything of value. But dem heads are coming off for sure.

There is one more head to collect and body to search after that you are free to RP that confusion anyway you wish. And talk amongst yourselves.

Are you searching the last body?

1 minute ago, IsabellaRose said:

I want her to, but I think she's too upset at being aroused to think clearly. She'll get better about it, but I think she's going to be stuck figuring her stuff out instead of doing anything productive.

I have been known to have that effect on women 😂

That leaves Hoshiko and Thaisinia to search the last body.

2 hours ago, MagnificentBastard said:

Anyone searching the last body? Are you gals going to sleep? I don't want to rush you just making sure to keep things moving.

Unless someone interacts with/stops eira she going to get off then go to sleep mildly unsatisfied, similarly im past the point where eira would check the body