The Obliging Wench Tavern - OOC Chat

5 hours ago, MagnificentBastard said:

@DreamsnThings

It's your turn. You can delay until after the orcs if you want and do your turn then this changes the initiative permanently.

As far as i recall eira doesn't see any orcs currently? So I will delay as I dont know whats going on exactly 

@Chiyako

It's your turn, there are thee groups of orcs:

The one on the left that is hidden by magical darkness, you can't target the sea because you need line of sight and if you could, you may accidentally hit Thaisinia.

The one in the center that had 5 orcs is spread so a fire ball can only hit two at once. This includes the lesser to pinpoint him you will require a Perception check.

The one on the right is currently being 'disatracted' by Eira and it's also where Layla had gone invisible.

• Like 1

@Chiyako

It's Layla's turn but since she is invisible technically I don't have to write anything because no one can see why she is doing however I decided that if you want to can make a Perception check and then a Spell craft check to figure it. Let me know of you are.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@DreamsnThings
@IsabellaRose
@Chiyako
@love_and_poprocks
@Floofenstein
@Cerise Susan Lily

You have until the end of the week to let me know of you want to continue with club.

Ando of you have any feedback let me know.

Edited by MagnificentBastard
  • Love 1