Persona

So, I have played almost all of them and my favorite is Persona 3 because of the theme and the characters. Persona 5 is good too but I am biased especially when Akihiko is shown (⁠˘⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠˘⁠)

So which is your favorite game and who are your favorite character(s)?

It's probably real cliche, lame and edgy, but Joker. The quiet guy who is ways the smartest in the room capable of things that no one would ever guess with a graveyard wit and an occasional acid tongue.

Persona 5, the ideals behind it and the core values of the phantom theives just resonated with me too hard. As they did with many others considering the wildly popular game it was compared to the rest of the franchise.

1 minute ago, Pixel said:

It's probably real cliche, lame and edgy, but Joker. The quiet guy who is ways the smartest in the room capable of things that no one would ever guess which a graveyard wit and an occasional acid tongue.

Persona 5, the ideals behind it and the core values of the phantom theives just resonated with me too hard. As they did with many others considering the wildly popular game it was compared to the rest of the franchise.

I can understand Joker's appeal, considering he's not only smart but charismatic as well. Who wouldn't love a character like that? I do too but it can never outweigh my fangirl tendencies for Akihiko.

The palace is a very nice touch on Jung's theory as that represents the collective unconscious (⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠) I love the details to that and the character themselves, they feel more realistic compared to the earlier games

I have only played Persona 5 to full completion. I am on the last palace with Royal, I am confident to say that Royal is one of my top ten favorite games of all time. I will be picking up Persona 3 and 4 for the switch coming up in January. 

Though I haven't played either, Persona 4 may win over my heart. I'm a sucker for mystery killings. Scooby-Doo + Persona is an amazing combo. 

I have learned some of the character types though since I am in the middle of playing Persona Q. I picked the P4's route and have already met with P3's party. Whoo, P3 has sooo many party members. I am excited to play that game just to see how the game could implement that many characters. Hell, just one complaint from P5 is that I don't believe Haru was fully explored and P5 had a small party. 

1 minute ago, MynameisAlly said:

I have only played Persona 5 to full completion. I am on the last palace with Royal, I am confident to say that Royal is one of my top ten favorite games of all time. I will be picking up Persona 3 and 4 for the switch coming up in January. 

Though I haven't played either, Persona 4 may win over my heart. I'm a sucker for mystery killings. Scooby-Doo + Persona is an amazing combo. 

I have learned some of the character types though since I am in the middle of playing Persona Q. I picked the P4's route and have already met with P3's party. Whoo, P3 has sooo many party members. I am excited to play that game just to see how the game could implement that many characters. Hell, just one complaint from P5 is that I don't believe Haru was fully explored and P5 had a small party. 

For persona 3, you can try either the original or the PSP version (the latter has a female protagonist) and let me tell you right now that each character has a schedule on when they are available so I would recommend Akihiko on the team because he is rarely "busy" (probably one or twice).

I also agree with Haru not fully explored! She has so much potential but she was pushed to the last and barely even has screen time in the Okumura arc ༼⁠;⁠´⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠༎ຶ⁠༽

Oh thats so hard for me to pick! Ive played Persona 3 FES, persona 4 golden and persona5 (one day ill get royal). I feel the plot for 5 is the best made, but the interactions between the cast in four made me love their group the most and the overall style and tone of three just meshes well with me so as a whole I cant pick a favorite >_<. The fighting game for Persona also hold ALOT of weight for me as it is what got me hardcore into them.
As for characters, Ryuji held a lot of parallels with me so I adore him for that but I am also a fan of Haru, the cinnamon bun was not explored enough! But all time favorite has got to be persona 3 akihiko with hit hot head nature for a fight but also being overall a cool guy as well as being my main for the fighting game, fists are cool!

3 minutes ago, KazeRP said:

Oh thats so hard for me to pick! Ive played Persona 3 FES, persona 4 golden and persona5 (one day ill get royal). I feel the plot for 5 is the best made, but the interactions between the cast in four made me love their group the most and the overall style and tone of three just meshes well with me so as a whole I cant pick a favorite >_<. The fighting game for Persona also hold ALOT of weight for me as it is what got me hardcore into them.
As for characters, Ryuji held a lot of parallels with me so I adore him for that but I am also a fan of Haru, the cinnamon bun was not explored enough! But all time favorite has got to be persona 3 akihiko with hit hot head nature for a fight but also being overall a cool guy as well as being my main for the fighting game, fists are cool!

YES, AN AKIHIKO FAN FOUND ᕦ⁠(⁠ò⁠_⁠ó⁠ˇ⁠)⁠ᕤ Akihiko is the best member in the line up.

I dunno if it's just me though but I have way too much critics for 4 but it's more on the other aspects. Persona 5 is a mega good game and Haru needs more screen time, which is why we have Strikers-

2 hours ago, yubi said:

YES, AN AKIHIKO FAN FOUND ᕦ⁠(⁠ò⁠_⁠ó⁠ˇ⁠)⁠ᕤ Akihiko is the best member in the line up.

I dunno if it's just me though but I have way too much critics for 4 but it's more on the other aspects. Persona 5 is a mega good game and Haru needs more screen time, which is why we have Strikers-

Yes I love him! If you havent checked out Persona 4 arena story, its great as it features an older p3 cast interacting with the p4 cast and its cool seeing what they were up to after the events of p3, like how Yukari is an acetress for featherman or how akihiko just became Ryu and traveled the world fighting and fought a bear for whatever reason lol. Even adachi gets a satisfying conclusion to his story. 

Archived