men laughing at my boldness
cheers, crude remarks
laughter.

Naked
arms raised
face tilted up
warm water cascading over my bare body
caressing every part of me
as the men cheer and laugh at my daring.

Then a hand
on my breast.
My breath catching
my body tensing
not knowing quite what to do
not having thought this through
my head still back
eyes closed
not daring to open them
standing very still
not knowing how to react.

• Love 1

Finally, a man steps forward from the crowd. He is the on the fat side of burly, his body covered with course hair. A wicked grin is on his lips. He drops his hair, revealing a cock that isn't large, but is thick. The hooting and hollering of the by standers reverberate in the closed in showers. Some shout out suggestions. He doesn't need them. He knows exactly what he wants.

One massive hand, shoves her from behind, hard against the tile wall. The other, reaches between her legs. He runs a pudgy finger, the length of her labia. Leaning in close, he asks in a hoarse voice "Is this what you want". She nods her head meekly. He inserts the fat knuckled finger into her sex, caressing it up an down - he feels her contract against him, shuddering as she moans. He inserts another, causing her to flinch. The hot steamy water, rolling down their bodies, but he wants the audience to have a better view of what happens next. He pushes his body against hers, hard, with his now free hand he pulls the lever to shut off the water, just a slow steady drip between them. The smell of lust hangs heavy in the air. He forces his manhood into her. Thrusting, in and out. His large body pressing hers into the cold ceramic. One hand reaches around to her breast, so soft and warm, gripping it tightly. The tale-tell yellow green bruising rising up from her soft fresh. He grunts, a visceral animal sound, as he nears climax. "Oh yes. Oh yes, baby."

With a low moan, he releases a wave of warm cum into the woman. His strong hands grab her by the waist, and turning her around. She is now eye to eye with the man who shot his load inside of her. Behind him, she can see gathered men of all descriptions, watching with rapt attention closing closer around them for a better view. Most now stand nude, their erections showing. A are playing with themselves, waiting for a turn of their own. Those two massive hands run slowly up her sides. They cup her breasts, showing a gentility that they were missing before coming to rest on her shoulders. With soft pressure, he pushes down to her knees. Bringing her eye level with his belly, just at the point of hanging over. He presses his still stiff cock gently to her lips, still covered in their shared juices, "Look at that mess you've made. You should really clean that up."

• Like 1

Formatting on mobile is a pain. Not much to be done about the extra line spacing, so sorry.

Hauled backwards

by hands strong and manicured

Leering, jeering voices

the scent of man, odor of sweat and damp towel

A loud click

then it begins

Cocks. A sea of foreskin, flared heads in every hue

First one finds cunt and another mouth

In moments hard hands lifting

pale, slender body trapped between soft mass and hard muscle

Ass filled too

And thrusting