Willow is: The Naked Nerd!

Hi everyone! I'm Willow. I'm semi-new to both PBP roleplaying and even newer to erotic roleplaying, but I have a bit of experience in creative writing, and I've played both freeform games and a few sessions of Pathfinder.

I'm a big nerd and I love fantasy and sci-fi settings and their characters! I love to try and get creative with characters and to immerse them into the world they inhabit. To me, making a character, either by myself or with help from a partner, is one of the most fun parts.

I'm also a big fan of exhibitionism! Public nudity, ENF, nudism, only one naked, casual sexiness, etc.. If I get the chance for any of those traits to feature heavily into one of my characters, I take it!

Anyways, thank you for reading so far! I hope to have a lot of fun here and to stretch out my writing muscles.

Seeya!

1 minute ago, PurpleLover said:

Welcome!  Here's to having lots of sexy fun!

And cute Robin pfp!

Thanks for the welcome!

And thanks! I love her lol. It's hard to pick a pfp because, you know, there's a LOT of fictional crushes out there lol

I worry about anyone female-coded getting spammed with atrocious requests in chat the moment they arrive and getting scared off, thinking those creepy assholes represent the community as a whole. I know there are some people here who have no fucking concern for people's preferences or comfort. I wish those people would fuck off to the moon, basically. 😐

• Community Administrator
20 hours ago, ETValkyr said:

I worry about anyone female-coded getting spammed with atrocious requests in chat the moment they arrive and getting scared off, thinking those creepy assholes represent the community as a whole. I know there are some people here who have no fucking concern for people's preferences or comfort. I wish those people would fuck off to the moon, basically. 😐

This isn't necessarily the case. Especially because EcchiTexts are disabled for new Dreamers now, they can't send or receive any until they make their first post. It could be that they changed their minds, or didn't like the rules of the site, or the way it's laid out, or they get intimidated by the roleplayers already on here. This site tends to attract those with social anxieties or social deficiencies and that can be anxiety causing.

1 minute ago, Tema said:

This isn't necessarily the case. Especially because EcchiTexts are disabled for new Dreamers now, they can't send or receive any until they make their first post. It could be that they changed their minds, or didn't like the rules of the site, or the way it's laid out, or they get intimidated by the roleplayers already on here. This site tends to attract those with social anxieties or social deficiencies and that can be anxiety causing.

Fair enough, and it wasn't my meaning to say that I believe this happens to everyone. There are definitely some people on here who aren't necessarily breaking the rules, but who are still pushy and creepy. I've had them in my DMs, and a few popped up very early after I joined. I've spoken to others who have had similar experiences. But yes, I have also seen what you are talking about: people who got anxious about the commitment or just realised this wasn't for them. Still, it does bother me that some people see the ass end of this site first, so to speak. It's such a great place, and I love it here. Please see my concern as coming from care for this community, and not a criticism of the site or the people who run it. 🙂

Oh and that's a sensible feature with the first post thing; I was wondering if something like that was in place.

• Community Administrator
5 minutes ago, ETValkyr said:

Please see my concern as coming from care for this community, and not a criticism of the site or the people who run it. 🙂

I absolutely see is as coming from a good place, and not a criticism of the people who run it. I was merely explaining that there could be a myriad of reasons why. Somewhat from experience. 

It is unfortunate, yes. Whilst the overwhelming majority of people on this site are good, kind people. You are going to have outliers in every community, especially communities who seem attract the socially awkward who will ask what some really uncomfortable and personal questions that you wouldn't walk up to someone on the street and ask, for example.

Yes, it's impossible to avoid completely. I've run online communities myself, and I know how tough it is to walk the line with moderation. A lot of situations just don't have a good solution. So someone ends up upset, and often the mods become the target of the anger from a situation they didn't create. Meanwhile, if you put a lot of hard work in and everything is running smoothly, no one notices. 😐

Archived