Adding Some New Fonts?

I hope everyone is doing well today!  I was going to try to change my signature into a cursive font, but sadly I don't see any options for that with the current font options.  I was wondering if it would be possible to add more fonts, especially those that are similar to cursive?

Of course, this is not required by any means, nor is it urgent.  I was just curious and decided to ask.  I understand that there are much more pressing matters, so I will be patient with this request.  Again, hope things are going well and please take care of yourself.

• Thanks 1

• Community Administrator

Theoretically, yes. Whether that specific font will show up cross platform (Windows users, Linux users, Mac users, iPhone users, Android users, etc) or not is a different story entirely.

How it works is basically the site says "Hey browser, display this text, in this font." The browser then looks at the computer and asks "Hey! Do you have this font?!" If the computer says no it will give the browser a standard font. We can get around this by loading the font in from somewhere online; so that everyone will have this font. That way when the browser doesn't need to ask, it can use the font that it has.

However I'm not sure how to modify the CKEditor within IPS to do this. I can certainly look into it. 

• Thanks 1