Apartment Complex Christmas Party

The Landlord, Hugh Oberlin and his sister Harmony are hosting a Christmas bash for their residents! There will be drinks, food, music and much more! Guest will receive a goody bag and one (or two) lucky participants will receive a voucher for free rent for one month! Or maybe a favor owed by either Harmony or Hugh? So many possibilities. Please sign up to attend below. Also if you have any ideas or questions about the Christmas bash, please drop them below and I’ll try my best to answer each one!

• Love 1

Attention Ecchi Apartments! The Christmas Party has officially started! The party itself is an open RP but once you start getting into a deeper interaction with another person please create your own thread. Since it can easily become jumbled. It may be good practice to @, the specific player you’re talking to in the general party thread. Okay, any other questions or suggestions please hit me up. Happy role playing!