Tonight I Gotta Cut Loose ... [Connor x Aurora]

@Harmony Frost

A business card? Well that was smooth… Aurora couldn’t keep that impressed grin from appearing on her lips. She examined the card, committing the information to memory. “International sales, huh? That sounds…. Interesting.” Boring actually, but probably not without its perks. Including being lucrative. Her curiosity was peaked once more and Roe took a slow sip from her drink as she waited to hear what he’d say next. And what he said almost made her choke. Wow, he really was bold. While his comment didn’t necessarily lack finesse, it was just way too soon in her personal opinion. 

Stepping back, Aurora took one look at the little alcove he gestured to and she shook her head. “No thanks. It is crowded admittedly, but I’ve only just got here,” she explained. “And it’s not a party until I’ve drank at least one drink and shaken my ass a bit,” She laughed, doing a little shimmy for emphasis. “You’re more than welcome to join me on the dance floor, but I totally get it if you’re wanting to take a break.” Just because he was vaguely handsome and had a nice voice didn’t mean she’d just go for him right away. She wanted to have fun. Mingle. And she suspected that he was used to women falling into his lap after seeing his business card. Well she wasn’t so easily swayed. 

Even Connor would admit that the business card was a smooth party trick, and she had asked. He would also agree that his job was boring, but he liked to think that the title lent him an air of mystery. In his heart, he was an aging hippy who showed up thirty years to late. He didn't want to dominate, he just wanted to have some fun, and wanted his partners to have just as much fun. But the money meant his daughter never had to want for anything, and the housing allowance covered part of the rent for one of the more expensive apartments in the building, so he wasn't going to complain.

But if she was game, so was he. Besides, he really did want to see her shake that ass "Okay, but after seeing me on the dance floor, you might just regret that invitation" he joked. After all, what did he have to lose?

• Haha 1

So he was taking her up on her offer then? Aurora’s lips pulled into a warm smile as he agreed to join her on the dance floor. A bright laugh escaping her as he alluded to his poor dancing skills. “Just follow my lead and you’ll be fine,” she insisted, boldly reaching for his free hand and tugging him towards the dance floor. The dance floor was more crowded than the general assembly and so she and Conner were forced to dance pretty close by default. Although one of them still would have to take a few steps to close the distance between them entirely. 

The music had transitioned from the traditional Christmas music to the more pop songs, even songs that were on the borderline of being considered holiday music. The upbeat sound was perfect for Roe though. She’d been hoping for something like this. The need to go wild and let loose was desperate. As a woman who worked hard and long hours she was rarely afforded with these opportunities. She drained her cocktail, carelessly placing it on the empty circulating tray of one of the servers who’d been hired for the occasion. Somehow they managed to slip through the throng of people without crashing or colliding. Perhaps it was a dose of Christmas magic at work. 

Now that she was free, she started moving. Amping up from the small two step she’d been doing and going straight into a hip dip, swaying her hips back and forth, one hand raised high in the air. She’d drop low, rock, and then pull back up and rock her hips. Then repeat. Moving in time to the beat, her eyes ever so often landing on Conner. She’d smile flirtatiously or stop to hype him up even if he wasn’t the best dancer she’s been with. 

• Like 1

Connor slammed back his last swallow of whiskey, and stole a glance at his daughter as he was dragged onto the dance floor.

Sakura was face down, focused on the carefully arranged pyramid of food in front of her, playing a careful game Jinga created by her own hubris.

Recent pop hits were not Connor's first choice, but he allowed himself to get lost in the beat, the rhythm of Roe's hips and her eyes. He casually popped the buttons on his jacket, freeing his hips to move with the music. His arms moved loosely, though not with the skill or grace, but made up for it with unbridled enthusiasm. Occasionally he shifted right, or left, with a little two-step of his own, a simple jig. Connor had no illusions about what he looked like, however he didn't care. He met Roe's gaze when offered, smiling back at her. He wondered, if just for a moment, whether this was winning her over or turning her off ... he dismissed the thought just as quickly, this was fun either way. The adrenaline rush of dancing, mixed with the whiskey warm in his stomach and the exhilaration of dancing with a pretty woman. A chuckle escaped his lips.

He stepped in close, shimmying, his arms raised, locking his eyes with hers.

Honestly as much as his actions had been smooth and suave up until now, Aurora was further charmed by his ability to just let go and not take himself half as seriously as she expected. The man before and the man dancing with her now were appealing in their own ways and she liked that he was comfortable enough with himself to just dance and have a good time without worrying about anyone else. Still, he did look rather goofy. She giggled, her eyes twinkling at his antics, only to bite her lip with interest when he moved closer. 

Immediately she stepped closer as well, turning her back towards him and giving him a view of her round behind. The tight dress rolled up slightly as she squatted slightly, teasing him as she let her ass bounce to the beat. She was attracting a few stares but that only hyped her up more. Now all that remained was to see what her partner did next. 

It had been too long since Conner had let himself be this indulgent, and he was loving every moment of it. He took a moment to admire her ass, the shapeliness of it, the movement. But he didn't dare take longer, for he also saw it as an invitation. He took the final step, letting her grind against him. Feeling her against him, not seeing her pull away, he pushed a little more, gyrating his hips, trying to match her rhythm. He could feel the eyes upon him, but it didn't bother him. He was having enjoying himself. Roe was clearly enjoying her self, as far as Connor was concerned it was the people staring who had a problem.

Connor gently laid a hand on her side, the spot where her hip meets with her side, and waited for her response.

• Like 1

The eyes that were on them eventually wandered back to their own partners, not that Aurora was paying the least bit of attention. No, her thoughts were on the man now standing directly behind her. Grinding and trying to match her rhythm. When he placed a gentle hand on her side, testing his welcome, she stood up and twisted her head to meet his gaze. Her smile was saucy and flirty as she covered his hand with her own, tucking her body impossibly close to his. 

“Having fun?” She asked, a knowing smile on her lips. She guided his hand roam along her thigh and then dragged it up to her belly, giving him permission to touch her more. Then she let go, her skin prickling with anticipation to see how daring Connor really was. She was betting a lot judging by how confidently he moved so far. 

"Aye, luv. Maybe I can return the favor" Connor replied wryly.

Choices. Choices. Connor had so many choice. He could move his hands up, touch the softness of her breasts. Or he could move his hand down, he had already thoroughly explored her shapely leg but there was something else he wanted, right between them, and with her dress riding up it would be so easy. Not yet, he needed to make sure she was okay with that first. Instead, he traced  a slow trail up her belly,  just to the spot where her cleavage ends, and the swell of her breasts rise from her chest. He cupped one of them, his thumb and forefinger feeling her nipple trying so to push itself free of her dress, rubbing it gently.

Feeling her body tense under his touch, he knew that he had chosen wisely. He took the final step in, pressing her bodies to his, so that only a few thin layers of cloth separate them from each other. Connor wrapped an arm around Roe, taking her weight into his arms. They possess a gentleness, and the softness that comes with too much easy living, but they are still strong. He kissed her, a long lingering kiss, tender but with the passion that brings with a jolt like electricity. As he kissed her, he dipped her back dramatically ... they were supposed dancing after all.

Sure enough, he took the bait, and Aurora noted that his touch was making her skin tingle and feel warm. He was massaging her breasts right there on the dance floor and it was rather hot. At this point, their attraction was clear, but she wasn’t sure yet about how far she wanted things to go. She was enjoying this a lot though. Like when he took the final step and pressed their bodies close together. Connor’s arms wrapped around her waist and Aurora willingly melted into his embrace. It had been ages since she let herself get carried away like this and it felt good. 

As did his lips on hers. It was a surprising move. But she supposed that allowing him to fondle her body was enough of an invitation. Kissing always felt a tad more intimate, but luckily she liked Connor enough not to mind his boldness. Although she’d be mindful of not letting him make too many assumptions. As much as she was starting to like him, she wasn’t ready for a private room….yet. Still, she sighed into his kiss, gasping in shock as he dipped her back. One leg reflexively hooking onto his hip. Her hands clutching his back, “Connor…” She whispered breathily, meeting his gaze, “I think you’re getting better at dancing,” Roe teased, laughing at he pulled her back up. “Come on, let’s get another drink and maybe a snack,. I’m kinda hungry,” she said, reluctantly leaving his arms and taking his hand instead. She needed a moment to calm down a bit but she didn’t want to leave his presence just yet. 

• Like 1

Was that innuendo? Was she just hungry? Probably both, Connor decided. He didn't want to leave, for even a moment, in fact he wanted to go further but first there was something important to take care of. "I'll meet you at the bar. I need to check in with my wingwoman" Connor said, nodding towards a teenage girl parked in the corner over a now empty plate. She was clearly done for the night, but was not ready to admit it.

Roe couldn't hear his conversation with Sakura, obviously, but his body language spoke volumes. He knelt down to her level, draping his suit jacket around her shoulders. It was clear that whatever his exact words were they were clearly loving and tender. Connor placed a paternal kiss on his daughter's forehead, and  led her through the crowded hall, using his superior experience and size to cut a path through the crowd. He waved as Sakura disappeared into the lobby, then loosened his tie and waded back into the scrum, weaving his way back towards the bar.

"Nog me, my good man" Connor called out to the bartender, sliding a folded bill across the bar "And one for yourself."

Edited by DoctoroMindbender
  • Like 1

Wingwoman? 

Slowly, her eyes followed the direction he was nodding towards and she was shocked to see a skinny teen girl in the corner. She looked tired and ready to call it a day. Aurora blushed, praying silently that the teen had been far too absorbed in her own world than to notice how she and Connor were carrying on. It was a little surprising to find out he had a kid, especially one who was a teen, but that didn’t change anything for her. If anything it might’ve added to his appeal. Especially as she watched him place a kiss on her head and send her home. Scenes like that always made Roe swoon. 

She met up with him again, reaching the bar at the same time. When she saw him tip the bartender she was extra pleased. Being in the service industry herself, she knew how much a difference tips could make. “Can I get some cocoa please?” She wasn't keen on getting drunk anyway. And suddenly she found herself in the mood for something decadent. And sure enough the bartender fixed her one of those fancy hot chocolates, with the whipped cream and a peppermint stick sticking out of it. “So….that’s your daughter I’m assuming? She’s cute, how old is she?” 

It seemed like the natural, polite thing to ask. Plus she was genuinely curious. “I hope she didn’t see my antics. I’m afraid I haven’t been exactly ladylike tonight,” she added, winking at him. “Although you didn’t seem to mind,” Roe teased, playfully tugging on his loosened tie. 

"Yeah she's mine" Connor smiled, unable to hide his pride, "and she's fourteen. I wouldn't worry, she was too busy depleting the buffet to notice anything else."

The bartender laid a glass down on the bar. In it was thick, creamy eggnog, fortified with dark rum, dusted with nutmeg and garnished with a cinnamon stick - holiday decadence in a glass. Connor takes a sip, nodding approvingly, leaving a line of eggnog along his upper lip.

"Although you didn’t seem to mind" ....

Connor teased back "If I must, luv". Distracted, momentarily, he was caught off guard when Aurora went for his tie. But, he did not squander the opportunity, letting her pull him close, then leaning to cover the gap he placed a kiss upon her lips. He had meant it to be quick, but he couldn't help himself and lingered, passion simmering just beneath the surface. Holding the kiss, he let his free hand rest on Aurora's knee, his heart pounding waiting for her reaction.

The obvious pride in his voice was nice to hear and while she was curious about the girl’s mother, she decided not to bring that up right now. It wasn’t really her business anyway. She just hoped that there wasn’t a wife or girlfriend somewhere that would be ready to harm her. Shaking off those thoughts she was happy to hear that Connor was confident that his daughter hadn’t caught them. And now they were free to act wantonly without any fear. His kiss was sweet and passionate, and it wasn’t just the egg nog. Although that delicious cinnamon taste made her moan into the embrace. 

Her fingers abandoned his tie in order to rest on his chest, and she slid up to the bit of exposed skin he had from the few buttons he undid earlier. She felt his hand on her knee and she reached down to caress his hand, a subtle hint that she was okay with his touch there. Finally, when the need for air became too much she parted, but not before licking the sliver of nog on his lips. “Mmmm, so… do you have a curfew Connor?” She teased. “Because I’d like one more dance tonight and the dj just played a really good slow jam. Perfect to grind to,” she whispered. 

Connor was just happy that his daughter wasn't a deal breaker, it had been before. He suspected the subject of his ex-wife will come up, as it usually does when someone realizes he has a daughter. It isn't a big deal, but he was happy to dodge the question for the time being.

Connor slid his hand farther, gently squeezing the inside of Aurora's thigh. Meeting her gaze, he answered "Well, it's past midnight and I haven't turned into a pumpkin, yet."

• Like 1

Okay, she was really starting to enjoy his sense of humor too. And that hand squeezing her inner thigh. She parted her legs slightly, welcoming the touch. Roe laughed, “Good. And if you really are a carriage perhaps I will end up riding you tonight,” she purred, stealing a quick but lusty kiss. When she parted she gave him a shy smile, occupying her lips with taking a long drag from her mug of cocoa. “Maybe just a few more sips and then I’ll drag you back on the dance floor. Since Cinderella doesn’t have to leave the ball yet.” 

Connor gave a warm, full belly laugh, usually he was the ones cracking bad jokes. He took a sip of the eggnog, letting the creamy liquid and flakes of nutmeg pass his lips. Considering his next move carefully, leaning in, "After that last dance we could retire to one of the booths  ... maybe somewhere more private" he said, then leaning over he continued whispering in her ear "Or less private, if that's you prefer." He gently squeezed her thigh again, to punctuate his suggestion.

Wanting to let the question hang in the air, leaving the answer to entice Aurora a while longer, he stood, offering his hand in a formal gesture, with a clearly exaggerated flourish for effect, that is not as suave as the alcohol in his veins led him to believe, but was still endearing in it's own way "May I have this dance?"

Oh my, his laugh sounded rich in that accent and she suddenly wanted to get him to laugh like that again. Grinning, this time when he mentioned the private booths she simply arched her brow and smiled coyly. “Well as much as I’m not exactly opposed to putting on a show, I must say that a private room sounds ideal… doesn’t mean we can’t make them wish they could see,” she added, winking as took one last sip from her hot cocoa. He seemed to agree and Roe gladly accepted his offered hand, falling into his arms readily as they walked onto the dance floor. 

This time, she didn’t hesitate to start dancing with him. Up close, her breasts smooshed against his chest, pelvis to pelvis. She had her arms draped lazily on his shoulders. One hand at his neck, stroking his nape and the other gripping his shoulder. “Think you can keep up?” She teased, rolling her body to bump and grind against his. 

This took Connor back. He brought his hands low, loosely holding her hips. Aurora could feel the hardness of his manhood, even through the layers of cloth, as he returned the gesture, grinding back into her - his heart beating his chest, pressed into her. What he lacked in natural rhythm and skill he made up for in enthusiasm. Despite the slight softness that was starting to encroach on his midsection Connor was still in good shape, not an athlete but more then up to the task at hand.

He knew she was a chef, so he took a chance she spoke the Lingua Franca  - if not, well at least he knew he could whisper sweet nothings to her in an alien tongue later. "I used to be a monster in the Parisian discotechs" he answered back in French. He was fluent, even if he wasn't practicing it as much as he should, but his accent was hopeless.

French? Well that was a shock. Aurora pulled back and regarded Connor with a curious smile, “Wow, you’re full of surprises I see. And your accent is terrible,” she replied back in an equally fluent tongue. At this point she was far more intrigued. As an international businessman she supposed that he would be not only well traveled but also capable of learning many languages if he applied himself. “I learned my technique from a French chef, how’d you learn?” She asked, again in French. It wasn’t something she got to use often nowadays so she was happy to continue. Plus it would be fun to flirt with later. 

As she spoke, she switched things up, testing his two step skills before raising a leg to his hip so she could more effectively grind against that bulge she was starting to feel. Luckily they were in good company, with many other couples who were equally all over each other at this point. 

Connor managed to not step on any toes, which if he was being honest, was a surprise. Connor helped support the weight of her leg, such is the give and take of life. But so is giving into temptation, when it has been freely offered. Connor pulled back the edge of her dress, just the extra inch he needed, letting his cock grind against her, separated by the soft texture of his suit pants and whatever undergarments she was wearing ... or not, their own bodies, pressed together obscuring his view. Connor whispered gently in her ear, still in his heavily accented French "Before I was an international man of mystery, I was a struggling art student from Sheffield with dreams of making it big in Paris."

Connor, gently sucked on the lobe of her ear, answering the unspoken question, before it could be asked "After a while, trading landscapes for crash space loses it's je ne sais quoi. Did you always want to be a chef?"

Connor traced small kisses down her neck, while he waited for her answer.

• Like 1

And now was the time when Connor would probably realize that Aurora had gotten dressed today without putting on any underwear. Her bare snatch rubbing against the rough fabric of his pants, creating a damp spot. And goodness this grinding was delicious. Roe moaned, clutching onto his shoulders as she listened rather distractedly to his answer. “An artist….how romantic.” And when he started suckling on her earlobe she felt her knees buckle, “I…uh…mmm, well, I wanted to be a dancer when I was younger,” she finally managed, in English this time. “Ballet, but as I advanced I eventually was told that I didn’t have the right physique. Which is code for fat,” she laughed. “Apparently Madame DuBois didn’t like girls who actually ate food. Somehow I stumbled into cooking. Maybe because of that? And the rest is history. Now I don’t have to worry about watching my diet as much.”

At this point he was kissing her neck, a particular weak spot for Roe and she gasped, her eyes fluttering. “Mmmm….Connor, maybe we should get that private room right about now?”

Madame DuBois was a fool. If he was still painting professionally, he'd of absolutely asked Aurora to sit for him. It had been almost a decade at this point, but he still might -  he still painted though just as a hobby. Of course, he was married back then - not that it mattered. He and Yuriko, casting themselves as the adventurous libertine artistes, had always had an open marriage.

Connor, feeling her wetness soaking into his pants, nodded, "That would be wonderful idea." Taking her hand, Connor led her through the crowd, briskly weaving their way to one of the private rooms, not wanting to loose their ... momentum. As soon as they had entered through the door way, Connor wrapped his arms around Aurora, pulling her close, wanting to feel the rising of her chest next to his as she breathed. He embraced her in a kiss, the hot passionate desire of a younger couple, passion enough to keep them warm even as the snow fell outside. He managed, somehow, to pull the door closed with his foot, slamming it with a soft thud. The door now secured, he brought his hand back up to the wetness between her legs, letting his fingers tease the outer lips of her labia.

He was eager, but then again so was she, and so it wasn’t long before they found themselves in one of the secluded rooms adjacent to the main hall. Kissing like a couple of teenagers in heat. Aurora moaned as she felt Connor’s fingers between her thighs, suddenly reminded of the fact that it had been ages since she’d felt someone else’s hands other than her own. She widened her stance, yearning for more of his touch, her growing slickness evidence of that fact. But she also wanted to feel more of him. Hence why she was tugging at his clothes. His tie being the first thing to go and then her nimble fingers began to frantically unbutton his silk shirt.

Connor lips his lip, watching those nimble hands work, something hot about letting himself be stripped, while he gently lets his fingers ever so slightly part the lips of her sex, moving up in down in a slow steady rhythm. But, it was rude not to help. Kicking off his shoes, freshly scuffed from the night's activities, is easy enough. With his free hand reaches behind Aurora, begins to pull the zipper on her dress, his mind already imagining what she'll look like once he peels her out of her dancing dress.

His shirt opens, revealing the chest beneath. The hardness and contours of his abs can be seen beneath the bit of softness that has begun to conceal them from too much easy living, and if Connor is being completely honest the onset of middle age. A small, trimmed line of hair works it's way down from his pecks, tracing a trail to the top of his pants, guiding Aurora to what lays beneath them.

• Like 1

They are both trying to undress each other at the same time, meanwhile still stealing kisses as they do. It’s a mess, but Aurora was having fun. When she finally had Connor’s shirt off, she lightly raked her fingernails over his chest. Enjoying the contours of his body, there was still firmness there even if age and likely a few skipped gym visits had softened his mid section a bit. She didn’t mind a little extra meat on the bones and she found him quite attractive. Seeing the smattering of soft hairs leading down to his junk made her grin, “Ohhhh a happy trail, how wonderful,” she murmured, stroking that line before she tackled his pants. 

As she aims low, she can feel her green dress being peeled off her. Stoping at the shoulders which makes movement more awkward. Giggling Roe stops trying to undo his pants and instead helps him with the dress, pulling he arms through the straps. She gasps as she feels his hands take care of the rest. Giving it a tug as gravity makes it fall to the floor making a puddle around her feet. Now she’s in nothing but her silver heels and she pauses, giving her companion a chance to eye the goods. Her breasts are large with a gentle slope, her nipples hardened with anticipation. They wobble as she steps out of her dress, licking it away. “Things are a little lopsided don’t you think?” Roe purrs, leaning forward to nip at Connor’s lips before kneeling down. 

Her concentration zeroes in on his zipper and she takes care as she finally removes all obstacles in her way. When his cock is revealed she wastes no time in touching it. Her soft hands caressing his length. And then her lips are on him, pressing wet, open mouth kisses along his shaft. It wasn’t until she started to lick him from base to tip that Aurora raise her head slightly to meet his gaze. And only then is when she starts to suckle the head of his cock, a mischievous gleam in her gaze.

• Like 1

Connor takes a moment to admire Aurora as the dress falls around her. He admires the shape of her breasts, they looks so soft warm and inviting. He takes in the curve of her hips, sultry, he already knew what they could do and the thought of more excites him. Connor could sit here, and look at that body for hours, but it is not to be. The soft touch of her lips on his cock, fill him with the initial rush of pleasure and adrenaline. He throws back his head, moaning his approval. Looking down, he meets her eyes, staring up from behind the trimmed row of pubic hair.

The soft sucking on the head of his cock, send visible shutters through his body. With one hand, he gently brushes the hair from her face, letting his fingers graze the skin of her cheek. He sees that look in her eyes. He doesn't know what she's up to exactly, but Connor has never suffered from lack of bravery in the bedroom. He shoots back a mischievous half grin of his own, and nods his approval for what ever deviant things Aurora has planned.