I’m really confused on role playing but it sounds fun.

Start with this thread:

So, I'm pretty new here, but I've been around places, so here's my tips for what it's worth:

1. Go to your profile and fill out your preferences - that let's other people know what you're into, and just as important what your hard limits are. Just like everything else involving sex, having agreed upon boundaries and preferences for everybody involved is key. Conversely, you should be referencing your partners and potential partners preferences.
  2. Use the OOC (Out Of Character) boards or threads of clubs - be it the Public RP Club or one of the other RP Clubs. Look for people who are asking for partners for RP that sound interesting to you, or to ask for partners if you've got something specific you want. Just read the club rules first, and see where other people are posting their RP requests - because clubs don't always make that clear. I found the Private Roleplay Forum useful for examples of how to format, and examples of how to ask for specific scenarios clearly.
  3. Be respectful of other's consent. Follow their preferences, either agreed upon as part of the scenario or in their public preferences. A certain amount of posts, more then I think most of us would like, are going to flare out. People lose interest, life happens, they're not compatible with you or even just timezone differences. Don't take it personal, the right to walk away is core of consent.
  4. Be respectful of your own consent. If something's not working, for either party, be willing to renegotiate or walk away. No RP is better then Bad RP!
  • ^ This 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up