Art of Romance (Connor x Aurora)

@Harmony Frost

It was a big night, for both members of the Richards household. The open plan living room looked a little too open, with select pieces of furniture pushed to the side, in the cleared space stood an easel, along with a selection of art supplies. Connor hadn't done are professionally in years, but he still kept it up as a hobby, and some of his works adorned the walls of the apartment he shared with his daughter. Speaking of his daughter, she stood near the door, winter coat on, her backpack strapped on.

"So, your model. Is it the woman I saw you with at the Christmas party" Sakura asked. Connor nodded "Yes, her name's Aurora."

"No fair. You said I couldn't have any boys over" Sakura chided, jokingly. They both knew that wasn't true - Sakura was free to have any boys, girls or anybody else she wanted at the house. Despite the corporate suburban lifestyle, Connor still held the the principles of the free spirited artist of his youth, and was not so short sited to forget what it was like to be a teenager. "What about you?" he asked back "Expecting anybody special at Danielle's tonight?" Sakura blushed, and shook her head. Connor smiled "You will when you're ready. Don't fret too much about it." Much to Sakura's relief, the conversation was interrupted by the buzzing of her phone. "That's Danielle's mother waiting outside" Sakura said, checking the text on her phone. "Love you. Don't be afraid to call if you get into any trouble." Connor called, as Sakura hurried her way into the hall.

With that done, Connor took one last look over the room. His supplies were arranged, in place. A couple of bottles of wine sat on the small bar separating the kitchen from the dining room. Smooth jazz floated through his temporary studio.

• Like 1

She couldn’t believe that she was even doing this, but after the crazy fun they had during the Christmas party, Aurora found her thoughts drifting often to Connor. He’d been a nice, sensible man who was also very good in the sack and honestly she hadn’t had that much fun in a while. When it was all said and done, she thought that they would just go their separate ways but by chance they’d bumped into each other and he reiterated his offer to paint her and feeling bold, Roe agreed. It was feeling like she was in store for yet another adventure, whether it ended exactly as the party had remained to be seen but it was an exciting prospect. And on top of that, if Connor was actually good, it would be nice to see herself through the eyes of an artist. 

But as she stood at the door, Aurora was starting to feel her nerves getting the best of her. She was wearing a long tan trench coat and red stilettos, the coat hiding the fact that she was only wearing red leather lingerie. Her hair fell in long natural curls snd she kept her makeup minimal. Still, she wondered if she had done enough or maybe too much. Was he expected her to be dressed more modestly? Or did he want her nude? Swallowing to soother her suddenly dry throat, Aurora knocked on the door and smiled softly once it was opened. “Hello Connor. I hope I’m not late…” She breathed, walking into the apartment. 

The soft jazz was a nice touch and Roe found herself relaxing a bit. “Should I just take my coat off now? You look quite prepared. This place looks great by the way. Is the work yours?” She asked, gesturing to the artwork on the walls, smiling at him. 

Connor smiled, taking a moment to drink in Aurora's presence. The coat was a bold choice.He  wondered what she had on underneath, if anything at all - given her boldness of their last encounter. His attire was, decidedly less bold, if also less formal then the Christmas party. His shirt was open at the first button, giving Aurora a peak of her chest underneath, wide legged khaki chino's cinched at the waist with a belt - cutting the figure of a mid-century painter, somewhere off the Spanish coast - still as frumpled as his poor suits, but he wore them well and cut a dashing figure.

"Some of them are mine" he said "And some were gifts or trades from friends, people I've met along the way. Maybe I can play docent, give you the tour?" He wasn't an art collector. He never had the gut instincts for art speculation, and truthfully he found the entire exercise distasteful - reducing art to a bulk commodity. Of course, that was also an easy position to take when even with a good paying job he didn't have that kind of money!

"How rude of me. Please, may I take your coat." He offered.

Edited by DoctoroMindbender

“Well your friends obviously have taste,” Aurora complimented, smiling as she looked around. “Oh a tour sounds nice. Sorry I’m so nervous, but it’s not every day that I do something like this…” She trailed, only to flinch slightly when he offered to take her coat. Roe grimaced, “Uh…yeah sure. I just want to preface that I wasn’t sure what would be appropriate.” She started to unbutton her trench coat, revealing the red leather lingerie that lay underneath. “I hope this is alright?” She asked, arms out, turning slightly from side to side. 

Connor smiled back. It's amazing, how titillating the promise can be. Seeing her, dressed in red leather, he wants nothing more then to strip it off of her, but there is something to be said for the waiting, for the anticipation. "I don't know, it looks like I'm the one being given a tour ..." he said with a wry grin " ... and I'm completely overdressed to boot." As she spun back around, he pulled her close, kissing her on the lips, warm and soft, sultry with the promise of something more.

Pulling away, he gestured with his arms "Behold, my domain." the sweeping gesture covering the open planned living areas. He pointed to a landscape, then a couple of live drawings, whose models are carefully posed to keep any taboo bits covered, if barely. They are competent work, and show a good sense of form, and emotion. "I painted those." He was out of practice, but his work still possessed a primal raw quality.

"There's a balcony out back. It's a great view when the weather's nicer. My bedroom is the second door on the left. I hang my bolder pieces in there. Perhaps I'll show them to you later."  He said with a wink.

• Like 1

Whatever nerves she felt went away once she saw Connor’s grin. He looked…pleased and Aurora flushed with pride, smiling shyly back as he enveloped her in his arms. The warmth of his kiss made her smile grow wider and she was tempted to get right to what he promised in that kiss, but she also was excited to be painted. The tour was short, with Roe getting a chance to eye his live paintings a bit more closely than before. He was good. Perhaps not critically but she wasn’t a decent enough judge beyond her personal standards and tastes. Still, there was a raw beauty that appealed to her greatly. 

When he alluded to showing her the bedroom later, Roe smirked. “I’d love to see what you consider…bold,” she replied, placing a hand on her hip. “Now then, Shall we get started sir? Where do you want me and in what position?” 

Edited by Harmony Frost

Sir? Now that was something Connor didn't hear outside the bedroom. Well. it was going to be like that then. "Hmmmm ..." he said, while stroking his chin. He was torn. The offer to draw her wasn't a come on, he really did find her fascinating, her body fascinating. But, he also desired to see her kneeling in front of him, covered in his cum - that had been so fun last time, and he knew how much more fun they could have now that they had time and space. For now, it was the former. Tonight there was plenty of time.

He took his place behind his easel, choosing a piece of graphite. He knew almost know one working today used physical mediums, but he found working digitally so impersonal, lacking the visceral feel of the tools in his, physically touching the canvas. "Strike a dancer's pose, if you would. One you don't mind holding. Feel free to borrow any piece of furniture you need." He said.

• Like 1