Helloooo

We are friendly to both new and vet role players alike if you have any questions feel free to ask most of us are willing to impart our knowledge to help dreamers like yourself to help ease into roleplaying as much as possible and don't worry we don't bite hard unless your into that type of thing 😉 we are ohana 

9 minutes ago, SoulReaper said:

We are friendly to both new and vet role players alike if you have any questions feel free to ask most of us are willing to impart our knowledge to help dreamers like yourself to help ease into roleplaying as much as possible and don't worry we don't bite hard unless your into that type of thing 😉 we are ohana 

Thanks for welcoming :3

No worries if I may suggest depending on if your on mobile there should be a icon on the bottom of screen saying forum if you click on that and scroll down to where it says role player preferences click that then scroll down till you have the option to make your own click that as it will help fellow dreamers know what you are into and don't be afraid when your making your preference sheet there is always someone here that is willing/might/or not rp depending on what your into and above all else be yourself don't let anyone influence you 

4 minutes ago, SoulReaper said:

No worries if I may suggest depending on if your on mobile there should be a icon on the bottom of screen saying forum if you click on that and scroll down to where it says role player preferences click that then scroll down till you have the option to make your own click that as it will help fellow dreamers know what you are into and don't be afraid when your making your preference sheet there is always someone here that is willing/might/or not rp depending on what your into and above all else be yourself don't let anyone influence you 

Oh i see thanks for help

6 minutes ago, SoulReaper said:

No worries hope you and I can be rp partners and hope you find people here that can help further your fantasies no matter how light or dark they get see you on the other side fellow dreamer 

You were a big help about prefeence thing thank youu!!! Hope to see you later

Archived