A new home for the Hanari “sisters” [SataiRolePlayingGuy x Chiyako]

Shizuku honestly would not have minded if Emi had continued, though she had been too relaxed to try to do anything to encourage it.  When she was let go of, she continued to just lay there on the bed, so relaxed, her body was wrestling with whether or not to fall asleep as it combined itself with the tiredness of the drive before.  It would probably not be until morning that she realized she had talked herself into a relationship of sorts with Emi.  One she did not fully understand yet, but still found rather appealing.  How had Emi described it earlier?  They were not quite girlfriends at this point, but friends.  Friends with benefits?  The impression she got from watching the other two, and now getting a taste of it for herself, caused her to think that it was something a little different than that, at least the more common meaning of it.  That the 'benefits' at least were a mix of what you usually think of with that sort thing, along with something more...emotionally intimate?  She did not think she would really understand until she spent more time with Emi, in Chiyako's usual position though.

Jumi meant everything.  Anything they could think of, the sorts of things a boy turned girl had not experienced yet.  Oh sure, sex was part of that, with men and other women.  But at the moment she was not thinking full pervert, except imagining what she would be doing with Chiyako later.  For Rina she was thinking a wider experience.  Better to ease her into other things first, before taking that step.  Make her more comfortable with the idea of being a girl in general.  Once she was more  comfortable, they could try testing her sexual desires.  Though that was not something for her and Shizuku to be involved with.  Emi and Chiyako were better for helping start experimenting there, talk to her about it, eventually give her opportunities to try various things.  Of course she was not going to say that part with Rina right there.  "Just ask them whatever you want, Rina.  Try anything you are curious about.  Try to have some fun with a girls' day out or something.  Whatever makes sense while you are spending time with them."  While not the best influence at times, Jumi was just as capable as Shizuku of being a supportive older sister.  Rina could only shyly nod, still not sure how much of it she would actually do.

• Love 1

How comfy~! This is going to be fun.

With a wink Emi turned to leave the room and fetch her friend. Clearly Shizuku was tired. She imagined the others probably were as well. And maybe, just maybe, they wouldn't need to worry about being caught with one another in the future. If she was really careful maybe she could get all of them together! But they had just met. These things needed a little more time.

Chiyako nodded once as if to confirm what Jumi had been saying. She was open to showing Rina lot's of things! Perhaps more than she knew. Emi was probably the same, and she probably wouldn't mind either. Speaking of which!

It was at that point that Emi finally emerged from the bedroom, venturing over to Chiyako's side with a little wave. She stopped next to her little friend, glancing between the three. "Hey there. We're going to head out now. It was nice to meet all of you. Remember that our door is always open!"

• Like 1

Shizuku was asleep then?  That was the only thing that made sense to Jumi, that Emi came out alone.  Well it was time to prepare herself for later.  "Ah, Rina had a nap while you were back there, but I should probably get her to bed soon too.  She's been tired all day.  As for me, I don't see myself going to bed anytime soon.  But, I'm sure I'll find something interesting to do."  She would leave it up to Chiyako to decide how much she wanted to tell Emi about what they talked about, and their plans for later tonight.  She was not going to hint at yet though, only partially because Rina was there.  Neither of her sisters needed to know about that, not yet at least.  She stood up, pulled Rina from the couch and guided her towards her new bedroom.  "See you two later!"  Though at the moment only Chiyako knew what later really meant.

• Love 1