A new home for the Hanari “sisters” [SataiRolePlayingGuy x Chiyako]

They came in the middle of the night, at the end of a long ride.  Shizuku Hanari had recently gradually high school and was moving out anyway.  Had found herself a cheap apartment in a distant city.  The only unexpected was she was bringing her two younger sisters along to live with her.  Sisters in a sense at least.  The middle child, Jumi, was really futanari, the third gender, not quite girl or boy, though more girl than boy.  The youngest child, Rina, was a special case.  She WAS their younger brother, but one morning a few weeks ago, she randomly woke up as a girl.  Rina was not her birth name of course, but when it looked like she was not going to change back, she was convinced to change her name.  She was still getting used to all the differences between being a boy and girl, still in shock that it happened.

That was why this happened.  Jumi was already an issue, in their town futas were rarely born and often looked at strangely.  Rina was a whole nother issue.  Nobody even had any idea how that happened, either way, neither of her ‘sisters’ were going to have any easy time living back home, so their parents convinced Shizuku to take them with.  They would pay the rent and other expenses for Jumi and Rina, while she had to pay her own.

She pulled into the parking lot and sighed in relief that the long drive was over and they could rest soon.  Jumi was still awake, in the front passenger seat, while Rina had been sleeping in back for at least an hour or two.  “Alright.  Here we are.  Let’s get everything in and see what we have to sleep on.  Room 322.”  Jumi nodded and they got out of the car.  Shizuku woke Rina up and they began the process of taking things out of the car.  They came fairly light, mostly bring clothes and bathroom toiletries, along with a few other personal things.  They each carried a load from the car inside, picking up the room keys before making the way to their room.

”…So cheap.”  Rina muttered looking at the rundown room.  It did not have much furniture and what it did have was decades old.  It was livable, ‘clean’, but not something to be proud of.  “It isn’t cheap to get a room for three people.  Even with mom and dad’s help, we have to go cheap.”  Shizuku pointed out, not thrilled, but she knew what to expect.  They could not expect much luxury.  What mattered was there was enough room for each to have their own sleeping area.  Though having to share one bathroom was not great.  There was more to get from the car, but after figuring out who got which (small) bedroom, they began putting the stuff they brought away.  Shizuku just had to hope she was not in over her head, as the only adult, she had a responsibility for the other two.

OOC:  I figure your character(s) could meet them either this first night or the next morning, I’ll leave it open for the night.

• Love 2

It had been one of those rare days when both Chiyako and Emi had ventured outside. Emi had classes, of course, but Chiyako was tending to that oh so lucrative, oh so secretive job that she had. The one that made a lot of money. Emi always had been curious about it, but whenever she'd tried to follow her friend around she'd managed to ditch her. She knew, too, when Emi had made her attempts, and she'd enjoyed teasing her about it. Still, it paid most of the rent and it left her time enough to work on her projects.

Today they had run into one another at one of the bus stations and, instead of immediately returning home, had decided to get dinner out at a little diner. Nothing fancy, or expensive, but it was pretty good food. Also, it had some fairly large portions, and both had managed to secure a doggy bag to take home. Emi had had a BLT sandwich with fries and Chiyako had enjoyed an open faced pot roast sandwich. Coffee for Emi. A milkshake for Chiyako.

"You really should give that thing a text to speech mode" Emi mentioned, glancing over to her friend who, already, was responding via her phone. Her message popped up only a couple of seconds later upon the flat tablet.

'This way you have to look at me~.'

What a tease. Grinning, Emi, nudged her friend, only to stop a moment after Chiyako as both took notice of the new vehicle. Oh, and also the three girls who were unloading it. They had neighbors! Well, new neighbors! Immediately Chiyako scooted just a hint behind her friend.

"I'm sure they don't bite."

Click. Chiyako was already snapping pictures. Rolling her eyes, Emi made her way over, raising a hand to wave while the shorter blonde followed close behind her as cover, snapping more pictures with her expensive looking camera.

"Hey! You new here?" Emi called out with a smile.

• Like 1

The sisters had come back out to get more out of the car, when they heard the call.  They each had varying degrees of tiredness, but Shizuku realized it was best to be nice to new neighbors.  Maybe make some new friends, and make the arrival warmer.  She turned to the two girls greeting them.  “Ah, hello.  We’re new neighbors I suppose.  I’m Shizuku, back there are my sisters Jumi and Rina.  For various reasons, we’re here to live together on our own.  We’re still in the middle of unpacking.  But if you want to visit, we wouldn’t mind.”  Her sisters had already walked back to the room with their second trip.  Shizuku looked into the car and grabbed the final suitcase, closing the trunk.  “Unless you have somewhere to be, it would be nice to have visitors already.”  She at least did not have to sleep too soon, her sisters could at least stay up to see their neighbors for a bit.  She was a little curious about the other neighbor, who had not said anything yet.  But they could talk more after getting back to the room.

• Love 2

Alas, they were too late to really help. The vehicle had already been unloaded! Either they were quick movers or they simply did not have much to move, for neither of the two remembered seeing the vehicle earlier in the day. Still, it was good to greet new people when they had the chance, which they rarely did. Both girls were often too busy with their lives to visit with others at the apartment, although perhaps they should have made a point to do so.

Especially if we can get into more fun situations, Emi thought, mind wandering back to the threesome they'd had with one of their other neighbors.

"I am Emi. The one with the camera is Chiyako. We live together too! 123, if you ever need anything. We wouldn't mind visiting, if you'll have us. Right?" she asked, turning her gaze back towards Chiyako who, at the question, finally lowered her camera with a timid nod.

• Like 1

Shizuku led her neighbors back down the hall to their room.  She set the suitcase down to the side of the door.  "Not much to look at, though we just got here, of course.  No idea how we're going to redecorate it."  Still hearing the noise of unpacking, she called out.  "Jumi!  Rina!  Come out and visit for a bit."  They slowly emerged from their rooms, quietly looking at the other girls.  "These are two of our new neighbors, Emi and Chiyako.  Since they came to greet us, I thought we should all get to know each other a little."  The three sisters ended up on the couch, Shizuku in the middle and one on each side.  There were a few other chairs for their guests and a small table in the middle.  With some hesitation, Shizuku decided to get the two big reveals out of the way.  "...You may be wondering why I brought my two teenage sisters along with me as I moved out, that they aren't with our parents.  Well there are different, but related reasons for both.  Jumi...?"  She asked to see if her first sister was comfortable with the reveal.

Jumi casually shrugged.  "Tell them.  I've never been ashamed of what I am.  I went along this because mom and dad insisted, but I would have been fine staying home.  Rina is the one you have a reason to ask that."  Shizuku nodded, she would get to Rina in a second, but would cover Jumi first.  "Well you see, I call Jumi my sister, but that is because it is the most convenient term.  To put it bluntly, she's a futanari.  Very rare back home, small town that it was, a lot of people found her strange.  Mom and dad thought she would find it easier to live in a place like this...then there is Rina."  She looked to the other side, to the youngest sibling, still showing some signs of tiredness, and a little uneasy about this topic of conversation.  But it was going to come out eventually, might as well get it over with.  "Just tell them, though they won't believe it."  Rina softly mumbled.

Shizuku let out a soft sigh.  "It is very hard to believe, I will admit that.  The thing is, I should be calling Rina my little brother.  Crazy at it sounds though, one day a few weeks back, she woke up like this, as a girl, not physical hint she had ever been anything else.  Obviously no one knows how or why it happened, never heard of anything else like it.  It is impossible to know for sure, but we are treating it as if it is permanent.  It was decided she needed to come out here to have a complete reset.  Not deal with people who knew the old her and let her try to adjust to being a girl.  Something she is still in shock about."  There, it was out in the air, now to see their reactions.

• Love 1

As it had turned out, they had not come with much. That explained well the swiftness with which they had moved in. The two felt a little sorry for their neighbors. But then they were probably comfortable enough with the conditions, right? If they really needed something they would ask.

When the two younger girls emerged Emi greeted them with a smile and a wave. Chiyako, still standing somewhat behind her friend, casually snapped another picture with her camera. Emi gave her a brief look. "Hello! It is nice to meet you both. We live together in 123 if you ever need us or, well, anything. We don't bite."

Upon seeing the three take seats upon the couch Emi and Chiyako did the same upon the two chairs which had been set out. Had they been curious about the two teenagers? Somewhat. But both figured that they simply didn't have parents. Or perhaps they'd been sent here to attend a better school. Maybe they were just visiting? Either way, they weren't going to pry. Well, Emi wasn't going to pry. Chiyako's curiosity could never be underestimated.

Then came the twin revelations. First, Jumi was a futanari! That was a lot more information than either expected to learn, and certainly a surprise to be sure. Delving so suddenly into such a sexual thing left both girls a hint flustered, although only briefly as the shock of it all swiftly disappeared. Chiyako's camera raised, but Emi set a hand atop it, gently nudging it back into her friend's lap.

The second revelation was just a little wilder. Rina was until a few weeks ago a boy. That was just a little harder to believe, but then they didn't really have any reason to lie. Probably. Either way it was a little crazy. Again Chiyako's camera lifted, and again Emi had to nudge it back down.

"Well. That is quite a shock! Not in any bad way, it's just very unexpected, you know?" Emi began, pausing for a moment to consider something. "But, uh, just as some advice: if Rina is trying to hide that fact and reset, you might not want to reveal that. I mean, we would not have been able to guess that ourselves and, I assume, that would be the case even if she wasn't wearing anything, right?"

Allowing her camera to dangle by its straps, Chiyako finally flipped out her phone. Nimble fingers swiftly tapped away at the screen. Then the thin tablet she wore around her neck lit up with her message.

'Neat.'

Shizuku had considered the reveal of Jumi more a matter of clarifying gender, than anything truly sexual.  It also helped avoid any awkwardness from finding out later, perhaps by accident.  As for Rina, she had a few thoughts in mind for getting it out in the open already,  "We don't intend to just tell everyone about Rina.  Partially for her sake, partially just because most people would never believe it.  It isn't like back home, where people already knew her before the change.  When she starts going to her new school for example, the idea is to pretend she has always been a girl.  I had another reason for mentioning that to you though."  It was a little awkward, and she did not expect people she just met to do too much, but getting that out there let her make a suggestion.

"What she really needs is time and help to adjust.  Really learn what it means to be a girl, and it would help for her to have at least a little influence from non-family members.  I'm not asking for anything specific or major, just that one or both of you being around at times could help her."  If they wanted to do more, she would not stop them, but she just wanted Rina to have a few more examples than her, Jumi was too much of a mix of boy and girl to be a great example, though she could help to a degree.  Jumi was the one to speak up next, finally at least temporarily shifting the subject to Chiyako, though the Rina talk probably was not done.  "Your friend's a quiet one, isn't she?  Or did something happen, that she can't talk?"  She asked, purely curiously, no hostility or mocking in the tone.

• Love 2

Both girls nodded understandably while they listened. It made a little more sense. Still, they had just met! Emi would not have been so bold herself, nor would Chiyako. But then perhaps this was something they had planned beforehand? Or maybe the two just gave off the right kind of energy. Regardless, the secret was out and they were asking for help, in a sense. The two gave each other a brief glance before nodding, gazes returning forward.

"Sure! I wouldn't mind. Chiyako doesn't either. That said, you're all welcome to come over whenever, provided we aren't busy or away I mean."

Already they were making friends! What a fortuitous stop the diner had been! Good food and good luck! They were cute, too, and Emi did figure that this might be a good way to break Chiyako somewhat out of her shell. Well, this and inviting boys over, apparently.

The conversation shifted towards the quiet blonde. She gave her friend a look, and Emi spoke for her. "She was born with it. Doesn't talk. Or can't, rather. We both attend classes in the area, she just does hers' online. That and her photography. Although I still don't know what she does exactly" she mentioned, casting a suspicious squint towards her friend. Chiyako, for her part, simply smiled and nodded along. "As for myself, I work with computers and other electronics. Tinkering, support, all that. Made the device she wears."

• Like 1

Shizuku had been a little curious about all the picture taking, but just figured Chiyako was just the sort who liked to take a lot of them.  “I will have to find a job pretty soon.  Our parents are paying for my sisters, but as the adult, I have to pay for myself.  Though I made sure to have enough money to cover a few months before moving out.  The three of us will have plenty of time to hang around for a little while, until I find a job and the other two have to start at their new school.”  They had made sure to come up over a break period, so that Jumi and Rina could relax to a degree before having to start at a new school.  They could just get used to the area, possibly meet people, which was already going better than expected, and just relax.

Shizuku could be quick at times to make friends, had a reasonably good instinct about people.  When the two girls had introduced themselves she felt like this was a good idea.  For Rina, but also just for all three of them in general.  Rina finally chose to speak up, quietly, a mix of tiredness and awkwardness of the conversation.  “I still have no idea what I’m doing here, or where anyone would begin to teach me.” Shizuku and their mother had tried to help her a little bit with some of the day to changes, changes in the bathroom, getting used to using the women’s rooms, putting on bras.  Little things she had to learn quick and some of which was too awkward for others to teach.  But she still had a long way to go, and did not really know where to begin, also with mixed feelings about how much she wanted to be a girl.

OOC: We will focus on the girls but I can also play the occasional random guy(s) that might show up for a scene or two but not important to be treated as full characters.

• Love 2

"What do you do anyhow? For work, I mean. Or is there something you're interested in? Something you're good at?" Emi asked, relaxing back within her chair now. A hand lifted, idly settling in atop Chiyako's head to pat it, pet it even to an extent. As it turned out the little blonde did not mind this. In fact her eyes shut in contentment and she leaned somewhat closer to her friend. This sort of thing she enjoyed!

Emi's attention then turned towards Rina. "Well, um, I imagine it's really not all that different from what you know before. You don't have to start liking certain things or anything like that. Heck, you don't really even have to wear girl's clothes. I mean, unless you want to. Tomboys are a thing you know. But if you really do want to dress up cute then, I mean, it looks like you already have a head start on that!"

It was a bit awkward teaching this sort of thing. Neither she nor Chiyako really went out too much. They were both introverts to a degree, although Emi perhaps a little less so. "I suppose if I were in your shoes, I'd try out things that maybe I couldn't do before!"

A mischievous grin crossed her lips. If she suddenly became a boy she could sneak into their locker rooms. Would Rina think in the same manner? Probably eventually. It seemed normal enough to her. "In all honesty we're not the greatest people to ask about that. Neither of us are really outgoing, or um, especially girly, if you will. I don't know, just be yourself. You'll do fine."

• Like 1

Shizuku was supportive of Rina but taking a fairly hands off approach, except when asked for advice.  “You are still in shock over everything, Rina.  No one blames you for being confused, for not knowing what you want to do.  Nobody has ever gone through something like you have.  Emi has the right idea though, also when you make some friends, see what they like, try to decide if you want to do the same…within reason of course.”  It depended on what sort of girls she might make friends with of course, hopefully not the sort that got into too much trouble.  “Spend sometime with Emi and Chiyako too, they don’t have to give you lessons, just be around them.  See if that gives you any ideas.”

Rina nodded, her head had been a mess since the change.  She was not sure to what extent the change messed with her brain. Would she want to try traditionally feminine things?  Would she start being attracted to boys and/or lose interest in girls?  Change in other ways?  She had no idea yet.  She was still just getting used to the fact she was a girl now.  She was not sure how helpful any of that was, but it was hard to say if anything would be helpful in the near future.  How she would feel in the girls locker room was another question.  Back home that was not going to happen of course, the few times she needed to change after the transformation, they found a private space for her to do it, away from either boys or girls.  Both genders felt a little strange around her, knowing what she was.

Switching to the other subject, Shizuku explained her uncertainty.  ”…As for me and work, that’s a good question.  It’s one of things I’ve always had a hard time figuring out.  My top priority right now is just to find something that pays for rent, close by, without crazy hours.  Beyond that I don’t care too much, just a short term job to pay things off as I try to figure out what I want to do with my life.”

• Love 2

Both Chiyako and Emi flashed Rina thumbs ups of approval, although Chiyako still had her eyes closed and was still more or less occupied with the petting she received. "If there is anything you wanna try let us know and we might be able to help! Though it might be boring at our place sometimes." Sometimes. Most of the times with company. When they were alone? Well, things could get spicy!

As for Shizuku's employment, that was a tad bit more difficult to handle. She didn't appear to have any direction, just a need. But then that made it a bit easier in some ways too. "Well the school hires for some minor positions. The mess hall. Some of the shops. I have seen some posted employment signs around for a few of the little shops too. If there isn't anything specific then you might have some luck there, I think."

Unfortunately the work she did was more or less solo. And Chiyako's work? Well, she didn't even know what that was. Probably something to do with photography, if she had to guess. Maybe she shot for porn? Or maybe she was even more professional than Emi had thought. Either way, that too would be a difficult one to fit someone into.

Probably.

• Like 1

Shizuku nodded.  "I may consider that for now.  It's not something I am especially worried about.  If I start to get a better idea about bigger plans I may see if you have any advice."  She was used to working odd jobs, not particularly caring what they were.  As long as she could pay her rent and other needs she would be content for the short term.  Jumi was the next to speak up, now that Rina seemed to be resolved for the moment.  "Since me and Rina at least have some free time, anything interesting to do around here.  Either part of the apartments or in town?"  It was probably good for Rina to hang around the neighbors a bit, get some other womens' perspective.  She might do a bit of the same, but there was the question of what else to around here after they were settled in and before starting school.  It was good to get a local's impression of what might be fun.

• Love 2

Once again Emi grew just the faintest bit flustered at the question. Chiyako, somewhat within her own world, did not. "Eheh. Well, truth be told, we don't get out much. We would be the poor choice to ask that question. Right?" she asked, to which Chiyako simply nodded once. Of course there were some things she could think of, mostly related to a certain neighbor, and to Chiyako, but she wasn't going to bring those up here.

She stopped to ponder for a brief moment. "Oh. Right. I think they have a pool here. And some sort of clubhouse. I haven't really checked out either, but I suppose I really should, huh?" They were paying for it, after all. It was a bit silly that they hadn't, now that she thought about it.

"Earl's Diner is pretty good for cheap food. We grabbed dinner there tonight. It's not far. Just take the street heading north."

• Like 1

“…Rina still needs a new swimsuit.”  Jumi observed with the mention of the pool.  Then she smiled, seeing a way to tease her sister.  “What do you think, Rina?  One piece, two piece?  How much skin do you want to show?  You have think about that sort of thing now, as a girl.”

”That’s enough, Jumi.” Shizuku said as Rina groaned, unwilling to consider the answer to that question at the moment.  Jumi, half listened, by changing the subject to herself.  “How do think they would feel, seeing a Futa in a bikini?  Would they stare, unable to look away?”  She was quieted down with an elbow to the side.  “I said that’s enough!”  Shizuku snapped.

She sighed as she tried to salvage the conversation.  “Excuse my sister.  Futanari sometimes think too much with their ‘other brain’, the way men do…though Rina’s swimsuit should probably be taken care of over the next few days.”  It was true Jumi was that age, it was natural to think about sex, natural to want it and not uncommon to get it.  Shizuku would be lying to pretend she never thought about it, Rina certainly did too, though very confused about it at the moment.  Being a bunch of girls/almost girls that age, it would be natural to talk about that sort of thing.  She could even look forward to the idea of talking at least to Emi about that sort of thing in the future.  But that was too fast, more importantly she did not really want to hear any talk about anything like that from either sister.  She could answer questions Rina had, but otherwise wanted to avoid it with them.

• Love 2

One piece or two piece. Emi preferred a two piece herself. Chiyako, she knew, still wore a one piece from her high school days. It was an interesting thought. What would a former boy choose? Probably a one piece, if she had to guess. Perhaps a two piece once she was more comfortable.

Then came the question of a futanari in a swimsuit. If she wore a girl's swimsuit then that meant something would probably show up. A faint pink spread across her cheeks at the thought. Even Chiyako had caught mention of such a thing, although she didn't show it. For her it was an interesting photo op idea.

Emi raised a hand, waving it dismissively. "It's okay. We're pretty open with that sort of stuff, and they are at that age, right? Can't really fault them for it."

• Like 1

Jumi did find both the neighbors hot.  Though she wasn’t so bold to hit on either of them directly, especially so soon.  She considered them slightly out of her league at the moment, if only for being her older sister’s age.  She was not sure if she saw a blush from Emi, but did not push it.  She quieted down, temporarily listening to her sister.

”…Yes, we are all that age.”  Shizuku noted with a soft sigh, just hoping her sisters didn’t get in over their heads when it came to love and sex.  Jumi was the more dangerous one, sometimes closer to a man than woman in thought and desires.  Rina’s confusion was a double edged sword, making her cautious/reluctant about such things, but perhaps more in danger of being manipulated by the right person.  She could not constantly watch them either.  “It’s not a topic I wanted to bring up with people I just met.  But Jumi crossed that line now.”  Not that she wanted those things to dominate the conversation, but everyone was comfortable enough with it, with the possible exception of Rina, so there was no harming talking about it some.  “…Just don’t get too carried away at the pool, you two.”  While she doubted people actually did it there very often, but it felt likely to most place with highest chance of any of them meeting someone interested in that, especially for her sisters.  Jumi had probably at least been considering that possibility with her previous line.  If her sisters had not been around, she might have considering asking to see if Emi had any advice in meeting people for that, more interested in dating but not ruling out the occasional hookup.

• Love 2

And this is where Emi went quiet. Shizuku hadn't wanted the conversation to turn this way, that much was obvious, but then it hadn't been something that either of the two had started either. Even so, it was definitely something for them to discuss alone. Not that she was uncomfortable with it, of course, but it gave her the feeling that she was intruding into something she shouldn't.

For a few moments things were awkwardly quiet. Well, for her. Chiyako was in her element here, and she was very comfortable with it. The petting helped too. Hoping to drag her friend into it all, she finally removed her hand from atop the blonde's head. Moments later her eyes flickered open, a glance cast first towards the others and then towards Emi. Emi, for her part, simply smiled.

"So! Do you guys have everything you need? If not we might have stuff we can lend out until you do."

• Like 1

There was Rina’s swimsuit of course, not something that could be borrowed.  Nothing else immediately came to mind, but Shizuku saw an opportunity to make things less awkward.  “Why don’t you come back with me, Emi.  We can go through some of the things we brought.  See if there is anything important we neglected to bring.”  To leave the crowd, both her sisters and Chiyako behind for a little while.  Give them a little time to talk one on one.  She was not trying to shift the conversation to those things, but not running from it either, just trying to put them in a place they could talk about anything, without awkwardness from others hearing.  She stood up, grappled the suitcase she left buy the door, then gestured Emi to follow her to the small bedroom she had chosen, where the rest of her stuff was.

• Love 2

An out! Chiyako could deal with the younger ones. Heck, she had been more or less absent so far, and it was probably about time that she joined in on meeting the neighbors. Standing, Emi would cast a nod towards Chiyako before following behind Shizuku. For her part Chiyako was a little wary of the situation, not quite used to being left with strangers. When Emi and Shizuku departed from the room her eyes settled upon the two girls, and then down upon her camera. What did she do now?

"Also, if you don't have everything you need for cooking we wouldn't mind having you guys over for meals" Emi commented as they left the room. Wouldn't it be amusing if they chose pancakes? She remembered what happened last time they'd had pancakes. Heck, they both did, and they both went back to that memory often.

• Like 1

Shizuku partially closed the door behind Emi, not tightly, but enough to give them a little more quiet in the small shared space. The bedroom was small, bed itself could hold 2 people, though they would not have much space.  A small bedside table, and a dresser against the other wall.  One suitcase was already open, displaying some of Shizuku’s clothes, nothing too showy, shirts, some jeans, a skirt or two.  The bottom half of a bikini did stick out slightly, something Shizuku had not noticed, black, not a string, but small enough to show she was not embarrassed to wear revealing things, at least sometimes.

”That might be nice.  That was the sort of thing we have to shop some more for soon.  Most of this is either clothes or stuff for the bathroom.”  She looked at the table, then up to the dim lightbulb that was the room’s sole source of light.  “Maybe a lamp.  I admit as my first time living on my own, I was unsure what and how much to bring.”

Back in the other room, a sound of soft slow breathing could be heard, as Rina had finally drifted back to sleep.  “That just leaves the two of us.”  Jumi observed.  She did find the silent woman kind of interesting.  Did not mind a little time, with just the two of them.  “We’ll leave her there for now.  Just a short nap before she goes to bed later.  She is just tired from the long drive.”  She would try to make some conversation, though was not sure how well it would go.  “Not sure how much she will learn hanging around you two.  But it is probably good for her, just to interact with other women on a day to day basis.”  It would hopefully clear up Rina’s confusion some, give her a sense of what was really the still the same or different for her now.

• Love 2

Emi's arms crossed over her chest when they entered, gaze naturally drifting about to take in the room. They really didn't have very much, did they? But perhaps that was on purpose. It was always nicer to move with less. Maybe they sold stuff off, or maybe they left things with their parents. Who could say? Heck, maybe they just got here before the rest of their things!

"Well those are pretty important. And food is generally cheaper. Also, there are options to dine out if you need. But yeah, you just need time to break this place in as your own! Get the essentials. Write down what you might be missing as you figure that out. You'll do fine. Trust me: it doesn't take too long to adjust to most of it."

A single nod was Chiyako's initial response. They were alone. The three of them, technically speaking. But really just two with one asleep. Her black orbs lifted to look upon the girl, to size her up perhaps. Or maybe she was just being courteous. It was difficult to tell with her. Might it be good if Rina interacted with them? Maybe. But it'd also meaning holding back on some of the things they might normally do. And maybe remembering to actually dress properly. She'd already had that mistake once before.

Regardless, now it was time to try to be sociable! Fingers tapped away at her phone. Words blipped to life upon the tablet she wore around her neck.

'What sorts of things do you enjoy doing?'

• Like 1

Shizuku naturally explained the situation, at least partially.  “The three of us have to make it on the cheap.  Our parents are willing to help with my sisters, as I mentioned, but only the necessities.  We’re going to be living rather simply at for now, unless I find a better paying job later on, or I marry rich or something.”  She had sarcastically added that last point.  No idea what sort of love life she would find, but she was realistic enough not to expect anything like that.  She noticed the swimsuit, and awkwardly pulled it out and shoved it in a drawer.  “…Yeah, I don’t expect to be buying that for Rina.”  She was just glad her underwear was all still buried under the presentable clothes.

Jumi was going to stick with one on one time for now.  Emi was the one who, maybe, blushed about her, but she was with Shizuku.  Rina was going to be spending plenty of time with one or both of them too.  Jumi wanted some time to talk to at least one of them one on one.  “Oh, ask big sis back there and I’m the problem child.  Because I’m the middle child?  Because I’m futanari?  Just my personality?”  She shrugged, not knowing which the answer was.  “The sort to skip school, stay up late, have friends who are a ‘bad influence’, though I would point out they don’t do anything too extreme.  Not like I’m in a gang or friends with criminals or anything.”  What she was was often blunt and honest.  Trying to paint an accurate picture of herself, while emphasizing she wasn’t so far in that personality/group to be dangerous.

”I don’t know if it’s different over here, but I was basically unique back home.  People could have interesting reactions when they found out what I was.  As for specific activities, I suppose I’m on the athletic side, running, biking, and yeah I will be spending time at the pool and imaging how others will look at me.  Maybe I’ll join some team at school if I can be inspired to stay on campus.”  Shizuku wanted them all to get to know each other, so Jumi would do that. 

• Love 2

"Ah, yes. I know that all too well. I was the same when I started school. Both of us were. What you need to do is find a hobby, and then figure out how to make money off that. It won't be so bad then."

She smirked at the mention of marrying rich. "Not a terrible plan either, if that's what you want." Not that she would do that herself. Probably. Okay, she'd never actually been placed into that situation so it was entirely plausible that it might happen. She would like to think that it wouldn't, that she would have more self control. Perhaps it would instead come down to what her situation was at the time, and whether there was a need?

"A former boy making that choice. It's interesting, right? I wonder what she will pick. If I were in her position I'd probably pick something skimpy, but then I'm kind of a pervert."

That had been quite the long way of answering her question. A wild child, of sorts. Skipping school, staying up late, possibly troublesome friends. Not a criminal though. As for her question, well, she enjoyed athletic stuff. Chiyako unfortunately didn't know much about that sort of thing. Not that she wasn't active, of course. Oh no. She had to chase people sometimes! Without them knowing, even! And sometimes it was easier. Either way, her job definitely was not sedentary.

She seemed to take some amusement with the reaction that she got out of others. Jumi was certainly not boring, that was for sure. And she was definitely growing. Someone with an independent mindset like that, in this stage of their life? That could be dangerous. But, also, kind of neat.

Her fingers tapped away at the phone once more.

'You are definitely still unique here, if that is something you are worried about. You should be able to find those opportunities here too.'

• Like 1

Shizuku was a little amused Emi admitted that so bluntly.  "Well, you already know the pervert in my family."  She commented with a small smile.  "As for Rina, it's hard to say.  I could see her either going for a one piece, to be less embarrassed, but it also isn't impossible she would go two, just because it is slightly closer to the toplessness she was previously used to.  She is so confused about everything at the moment though, so it's hard to know how willing she will be to push her comfort zones, especially in the beginning."  But since Emi had brought up being a pervert, she decided to partially cross that line, to get some advice as far more practical goals in that area.  "Well, I'll see how easy it is to find a rich man.  That said, how easy is to meet people around here, guys or whatever?"  It was a more love/dating focused question, but she was not ruling out something more casual.  While she was looking more for a man for that sort of thing, she made the point to suggest she was open minded enough to consider another woman.

"That's slightly disappointing, but not really surprising.  They call us 'the third gender'. but we aren't really as common as you guys, men or women.  I was curious to find out how compatible I would be, in various ways, with another futa.  Will have to see if I have any better luck there at school."  Jumi replied.  As a futa, she was naturally interested in both men and women, it was far rarer for them to only want a single gender.  Though she would admit, if she had to pick a favorite, she would choose women over men.  She did have the desires one expect though to take a woman like a man, and be taken like a woman by a man.  She could get a little more passive with a man she liked or bolder with a woman she liked.  Though it was more of a subtle difference, not a complete personality shift.

• Love 2