(Quick help pls) Image

Question

So I noticed that when rping in Ecchitext that my writing partners can send me images for references and other things but I could only send links to the site containing the image I want to show. I don't know how to send the image and I have tried clicking on all the icons I can to teach myself how, can someone pls teach me?🙏🙇‍♀

3 answers to this question

• Community Administrator

Hello!

To embed an image onto the site from the editor, simply paste the image link which ends with .jpg, .png, .gif or similar format. However, some sites use anti-hotlinking techniques or add extra characters to the image URL which may prevent it from being embedded properly. If you're looking to add character references to your post, you can upload their images to the Gallery (as long as it adheres to our Terms of Service) and then link them to the relevant post for proper embedding.

If you require any additional assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know.

• Love 1

Ohh I understand it now. Thank you for helping me out and taking the time to do so. I have tried the last option you gave me and it worked. I don't need anymore assistance and thank you again!

• Woohoo 1