The Ranking System

So I've noticed that all the dreamers have got a rank including myself. What does that mean? How does one go about increasing their rank is it even important?. Also I've noticed that some dreamers are listed as silver, gold, or platinum  dreamers. I'm unsure if that is completely accurate, or if I've gotten them wrong. I want a cool sparkerly name and I am no determined to figure how to make it happen. Does anyone have information on this. 

spacer.png

• Senior Staff
4 minutes ago, Dirtydan said:

So I've noticed that all the dreamers have got a rank including myself. What does that mean? How does one go about increasing their rank is it even important?. Also I've noticed that some dreamers are listed as silver, gold, or platinum  dreamers. I'm unsure if that is completely accurate, or if I've gotten them wrong. I want a cool sparkerly name and I am no determined to figure how to make it happen. Does anyone have information on this. 

By rank, you mean the titles? You'll get more by logging on, posting, getting reacts on your posts, and so on.

As for the sparkly names, that's a contribution-based currency (EcchiCredits) thing. You gain EcchiCredits by posting and getting reacts, that you can then spend on 'premium' membership (Gold Dreamer or Platinum Dreamer).

I see, I'll do some looking to see where I cash in my sweet ecchicreds, I think we may talking about the same thing with titles/ranks. On my account for example my "rank" is listed  as proficient. I appreciate the response thank you very much! If I can't find where to spend my ecchicreds I'll back 😛

So I'm back and pretty quickly too I've found the Ecchistore, where I can buy sick sparkly name. I don't have enough credits for it yet but that will just take some time, but it's listed as currently unavailable. Is it locked until I have enough credits or is tied to the ranking/title system?

• Senior Staff
4 hours ago, Dirtydan said:

So I'm back and pretty quickly too I've found the Ecchistore, where I can buy sick sparkly name. I don't have enough credits for it yet but that will just take some time, but it's listed as currently unavailable. Is it locked until I have enough credits or is tied to the ranking/title system?

believe it's just marked as unavailable because you don't currently have the EcchiCredits for it.

Archived