The Azurulean Knight Enters a New Arena!

Hello, all. My chosen username is Icarith, and i'd like to think i'm a pretty friendly guy. For those that are interested, the name is a play on Icarus', whom I tend to feel like alot. This is my first time registering and being active on a site with primarily erotic interests--no idea why I waited so long--and i'd like to come right out and say that I like and enjoy sex and erotic things ( Stories, Videos, Photos ) and if that makes me a pervert, well, then that's ok. Now, i'm not at all a manwhore or some kind of creep, I just enjoy erotic things like a person enjoys a good game, or a good soap opera, or a good meal. With that said, I feel that i'm a pretty good writier and have been doing Roleplays and the like for a long while, so hopefully we can all write some wonderful stories ( With lots of additional "fun" hehe. ) Yours Truly, The Azurulean Knight, Icarith.

• Community Administrator

Welcome to EcchiDreams, Icarith. If you run into any problems with the site or have any questions then as I am sure you've already guessed; don't hesitate in contacting us. We're happy to help. By the way you're not a creep just because you like erotic stuff, man. If that were the case then I might be very, very creepy indeed :lol:

So yes! Welcome! I look forward to seeing you around, take care and Happy Holidays.

• 2 weeks later...