Challenge 19: Voyeur / Exhibitionist

THE CHALLENGE

For this challenge, write whatever you want that's inspired by the idea of voyeurism or exhibitionism.

Deadline

• Midnight (EST) Saturday, 8 July, 2023

Limits

• 1 entry per person
  • ~2,000 words max per entry

Prizes

• 1st Place: 4,000 EcchiCredits
  • 2nd Place: 2,000 EcchiCredits
  • 3rd Place: 1,000 EcchiCredits

• Senior Staff

sample-88f4f0a13ea9dfadaf784b0c0e01c350.

Img src: Jon.H (Pixiv)

The streets were silent in the morning gloom save for the sounds of nature. The only sound that could be heard was the rain water pittering against the cold metal surfaces along the road, shooting through pipes and slapping with the puddles along the ground. The rain hissed as I carefully stepped through the road, making sure to disrupt only the shallowest puddles to avoid ruining my shoes. The rumbling of thunder could be heard from beyond the horizon and the cold wind lapped across my face, stinging my lips and fingers as it whispered, “turn around and go home.” But just as I’m enticed by the wind’s sweet words and find myself wishing to follow, I’m only then reminded of a noise that my mind has filtered out from the sounds of nature: The cruel, endless and unfeeling hum of the three vibrators, taunting me, “There’s no turning back now,” they mock me me, laugh at me, but what they say to me makes sense. “You’re past the halfway point anyway. It’ll be faster just to see it through.”

As the wind continues to howl, sending chills through my body, I’m once again made aware of how exposed I really am. The rain kisses my cheeks and slowly invades beneath my coat. I can pull my trench coat as tightly as I can to keep the cold out, but the lack of anything underneath doesn’t help keep the cold rain from creeping down under my collar and the straps over my skin, cousing them to stick and itch. I’m covered, but only so well. My soaking is a testament to that. The small bits of metal conduct enough cold to zap me with every touch. The longer they rest in contact with my skin, the warmer they get, but the moment I move too fast, the metal lifts and a new part stings me.

Every now and then, an intruder arrives. Not many people are out, even criminals wouldn’t really be out and about. There’s nobody to prey on. Nobody worthwhile, anyway. But there’s always somebody. A homeless beggar taking shelter in an alley, an early-morning employee running to relieve someone of the graveyard shift, a sweet old lady who just likes the rain even though it can’t be good for her old bones. I guess I’m just one of these people. The table scraps that even street thugs aren’t interested in dining on. In that sense, I suppose I should count myself lucky. As I pass by any of these people, I just make sure to clench my trenchcoat tighter and my head down. The last thing I need is for any of them to notice my situation and take pity on me and end up slowing me down. I don’t need some creepy old man inviting me inside to get warm, or some young jogger to see my cute face and try and get my number. And if anyone saw what lied underneath my coat, the scariest part is understanding that I might actually feel something.

It may have been less than an hour, but it feels like it took all day by the time I finally arrive at my destination. An inconspicuous alley not unlike the many others I’ve passed to get here.

“Here? Really?” I finally find my voice after trying my best to keep my presence as unnoticable as possible.

“Yes, right here.” A cocky voice speaks out to me through a cheeky grin from the back patio of a bar. The man liked to stand on a platform and tower over me. It was a bit silly considering he was already at least a few inches taller than me by nature. He just liked to have a podium to feel superior. His brown hair was slicked back and swept to the side, his stubbled beard framing his jawline. One of his muscular arms gripped the metal framing at the edge of his podium as the other held up a phone. My phone. “Go on, let’s see it.”

I just sighed, the only warmth I could feel right now coming from my frustration with him. I finally pulled my trench coat to the side, bearing my skin covered only by the straps of the leather harness that framed my most intimate parts. It was the view that so many strangers had no idea was just one trenchcoat away.

“Nice~” He praised me as he began to snap photos with my phone, I only clenched my teeth and continued to hold my pose for him to snap his perfect pictures.

“You’re such an asshole, you know.” I finally speak up. “When I agreed to do commands, I thought I’d be having sex with you or even your dumb friends. Yet all you’re doing is making me do embarrassing shit like this all on my own!”

“I don’t think you’d ever understand, Aisha. Nor would I expect your empty little girl brain to be able to.” He taunts me, knowing that sort of misogynistic commentary is insulting and degrading while simultaneously getting me to melt into my own weird world of lame fetishes. “Besides, it’s just some special favors to erase your debt. It’s not like you’re some pervert who gets off on taking commands from a guy like me.”

“Idiot,” I muttered under my breath as he lowered my phone and began to text the photos he snapped to himself and a few other numbers I wouldn’t recognize. He handed the phone back to me and I looked down to see the photo was now my lock screen, causing me to blush furiously. “What the hell is this? Anybody could see-”

“Is that a problem, sweetheart?” I froze as I looked up at his cocky face, that grin tore at my heart and caused an unexpected hurricane of emotions inside of me. Suddenly the cold didn’t feel so cold anymore. “You know the drill, you wait for those customers to text you back and you deliver their drinks. And I’m sure I don’t need to remind you of what the special service entails.”

I bit my lip as he started to turn around and disappear inside the bar again. “W-wait!” I surprised myself with my voice billowing out before I could leash it. Even more surprising, the man stopped to look at me, a look of curiosity replacing his confident grin. I’d caught him off guard, too. “I’d… like to do some extra work… S-sir…”

The man turned around completely and stepping back toward me, now down the stairs of the patio. Despite the fact that he was stepping down lower, he only seemed to tower further over me. Fear started to replace my frustration just as heat replaced my cold. A part of me wanted to run away, but I’d only be cold if I did… I… liked this heat. I gulped as he drew near. As long as I stood here, this man could do anything he wanted with me. Right here, right now. Even if I retraced everything right now and tried to run, he could still have his way with me and I’d fucking love it. God, I hated how my body worked when I was horny.

The man reached out, firmly dropping the palm of his hand on my shoulder with force that nearly buckled my knees. His eyes met mine and demanded eye contact. I couldn’t resist even though they completely seized control of my mind the moment I focused on their hypnotic green color. I completely melted into his touch like a giddy high school girl with a celebrity crush. It was stupid, he was an asshole… but fuck, was he hot, and I needed relief. “What…” His voice finally spoke out, soft but commanding. “...do you think I want?”

I just bit my lip, completely taken into his eyes. As if in a trance, all my thoughts were sucked away. “I-I don’t… I can’t…”

“Thinking isn’t your strongsuit, of course I know.” I blushed more furiously as his other hand reached up to grip my face firmly by the jaw. My heart was racing now. Had I made him mad? Was I going to get hurt? No… he was smiling…? “You’re going to be exposed if you stay here, you know.” His words stung, but were somehow enticing. He turned me to the side and I glanced toward the street, noticing light filtering in from the clouds. Enough time had passed that people were now starting to take to the streets more regularly. I hadn’t even noticed the temperature had increased, too, and birds were chirping.

“I-I know, I know,”

“What are you going to do when people see you?”

“I-I-”

“Do you care at all if people think you’re a slut?”

“I-I’m not a slut! I just…”

“You want me to take you right here anyway, though, don’t you?”

I stayed silent. He laughed.

“Do you want me to fuck you?”

Again, I stayed silent.

“Call yourself a slut and I’ll fuck you.”

Further silence.

“Then I’ll give you a command. Call yourself a slut.”

“I-I’m a slut, sir…”

“Good girl. Now, drop the coat.”

From the very moment the trenchcoat was released from the tips of my fingers, I was tackled into the wall. In one swift motion, he’d removed his belt and dropped his pants to his ankles. That was the power of having no spirit of hesitation.

Every emotion was felt as I was pinned against the wall. Up against the entrance to the alleyway, facing the direction of oncoming traffic. Every car could see me. Every pedestrian could hear me. I was furious this man would treat me so carelessly, I was excited he was finally going to give me relief. I was sad that my desperation had stooped so low that I would be delighted by something so primal, and above all I was just terrified of the wrong people seeing me.

“Do you understand what this means for your debt?” He whispered into my ear as he lined his throbbing cock up against my cunt, reaching down and ripping the vibrators from their places and pulling a maon of delight from my mouth.

“I know! I know! J-just do it! I need this!” Instantly, his cock was buried inside of me and my whole world was suddenly morphed forever. He fucked me like an animal. The act itself didn’t even feel good. It hurt like hell the way he tore into me with reckless abandon. I screamed and cried, but GOD did I want more and more. He reached down and bit me hard with his teeth. Another scream. People turned to look as they walked by. They saw me, naked, screaming, moaning my master’s name.

I had just recently passed the halfway point. I was almost there, it didn’t make sense to turn back. My debt was nearly paid, I just had to go a little longer… and yet, now I was going back to his initial demand. There was no hiding from it anymore. I wouldn’t need to. Everyone would know. I was owned.