New and a noob

Hello everyone!

So, clearly I'm new here. I'm actually new to all of this as I've only just discovered anime turns me on ? I've roleplayed before a little but not too much, mainly with girlfriends and phone sex.

I'm looking to rp with mostly women, almost anything goes and I really have no idea about the various niches etc - but I am happy to be educated! I'm very sexual and would ideally like to have a regular rp partner so we really get to know each other (but lots of regular partners is better, haha!).

I'm not sure if its part of the community but anyone,male or female, who can draw and would be willing to rp and draw would be AMAZING. I havent read much so apologies if this is all very nooby of me?

I'm also not too sure how credits work or if people like to be paid for rp and art etc. I'm not shy so just tell me if I get anything wrong.

Oh, and I have watched literally NO anime so have no idea about references or words but I will learn I promise.

Looking forward to getting started so please feel free to PM me ?see you in the forums.

• Community Administrator

Welcome to EcchiDreams and Happy New Year. I'll most likely be working on documentation for the next big update; to better explain the fuctions of the site and how it's used. Also I'm not actually a fan of Anime myself (Much prefer Hentai and Roleplaying).

Either way; if you have any problems with the site or need any assistance with anything - don't hesitate to ask. :)