Looking for a soft dom futa mommy

Naisu then. Well, for a first. It would depends on the kind of futa you are looking for. In my case, I would prefer one without balls. (To be a little direct about it). I don't have any real other specific conditions. I use furry characters a lot but it can be a perfectly 100% human. A mommy also shouldn't be too hard to find if we go with it. Any opinions on your side?

• Love 1

Hmm? You wouldn't mind furry? Interesting. Well, I will need to do a small checklist of characters but a "soft dom" mommy is an interesting hint to start with. (A personality trait makes things easier.) Which means someone who wants some fun but not too hardcore. What about you? Any character that you'd like to use? (Knowing this could help me find a match easier.)

• Love 1

Since you mentioned mommy, I believe you're to use a loli? (Just curious.) I dunno about chubby though, I am more of a "common loli" person. Also, I don't know about goth either. Well, it's not a style I really prefer, that is. But hopefully we can find something we are both satisfied with. Do you have any image or do you look for them as we go? (Oh and if you post any underage characters, by example. Make sure they are not NSFW.

• Love 1

OH. Because the mommy thing felt, you know... Sorry. Small misunderstanding. I am used to use some loli characters sometimes so the mommy thing makes more sense for me there. Buuut now that things are a little more clear. Well, if you're going to use an adult character, there are so many out there. It would be hard to choose one specifically. Something of lithe appearance (Usual anime girl) and not too colorful, probably. A ton of combinations are possible. You can always try to find a few and list them.

• Love 1

Oh! lol. Well, when I mean anime girl, you don't need to be specifically a girl from an anime. (In fact, I think it's more awkward like this). Usually, what I do is go to a website like Sankaku or gelbooru and search for tags. (Such thing like a color of hair: red_hair blue_hair etc). it also works with eye colors. (blue_eyes red_eyes) and etc. Do you have a preference? I could link you a search with something vague and you can see what interests you? 😛

In my case, I am still searching, finding random images (that I might post but will put in spoiler due to how sexual they are. I know it's the website for it but just to be certain)

• Love 1

Oh! Well, I would prefer to give you a choice. This isn't just about me, after all. I appreciate your open mind but I will still give you a certain range.

In my case, I found one of many but just listing them around: https://img3.gelbooru.com/images/be/73/be7329709b1f522cfada008f0734661e.jpg  (The girl on the left)

Just an example above of what I could use. BUT I am looking for more.

Actually that artist is also pretty good so I will just link this and ask you if you find anything you like in there: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=animeflux

You can also search tags for more images if you wish.

• Love 1

I meant time skips as in, I have some characters who had children so I skipped them years later for the sake of story telling. Now we have characters. A plot should not be too hard. A kind of fantasy setting? A city? Well, their home, probably. As for where we do roleplay, we can do this through Ecchitext if you wish. Unless we do it publicly in this club.

• Love 1