Trying something new

I am going to be pretty picky about this since I know it’s something allot of people are interested in. So please tell me a bit about the things you enjoy writing and what you bring to the table. I've always played the submissive female and I’ve always wanted to try something new. I would like to play a bit of a dominant female against some more submissive male characters.

Here are a few basic pairings I would like to try~ 

- Mom x son ( or sons ) 

-Father x Dom or switch daughter 

- Older sister x little brother 

- Older brother x Dom or switch sister 

Hey there, new to this site but not new to roleplaying. I'm invisioning an Older Sister/Younger brother situation where you catch me sniffing or wearing your panties. Perhaps you've come home early from a really bad day at school/work and this just sends you over the edge. I can go into more detail about my character and plot if this piques your interest.

• 1 month later...

Howdy! I'd be interested in you as a bratty younger or older sister. I would be clearly interested in you, but denying it, and you would make fun of me for it in any way you see fit, trying to get me to admit it. I'd prefer to keep things away from full on sex for as long as possible, building sexually tense moments but not actually taking our clothes off at any point because one of us (idc which) keeps insisting that it is wrong.