Who will win the 2024 USA presidential election?

As the title states this post is for all comments less it violates tos mods please delete if I post in the wrong place I've checked the tos briefly but didn't see anything due to politics so a few rules I'll set in place.

Rule one: positive comments only 

Rule two failure to adhear to Rule one will be reported

Rule three: everything posted will be subjected to to the community administration they know who they are so I won't say names

Rule 4 if someone says something that you don't like and have nothing positive to say then say nothing. 

And Rule 5 less the higher ups have something to say whatever says goes I will not try to fight them for one dreamer or another

(Admins/ community administrators please delete if I'm in violation of any tos I did a general overview when it comes to politics since it is a sensitive subject but found nothing that I saw that would subject this to be deleted but I could be wrong and am willing to accept criticism.) 

Be nice everyone and enjoy ecchidreams.

• Community Administrator

As I understand it, the lack of a political section stems from its usual lack of civility. Our suggestion is to discuss politics privately. While it's not a violation of the Terms of Service, if it leads to significant disruptions, the topic will be promptly locked without further request. Personally, expecting a political discussion to adhere to "Positive Comments Only" seems somewhat idealistic, no offense intended.

Furthermore, I truly have no investment in whoever gets elected. It's not my circus, not my clowns.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Not sure who will win, but I'd love to see a change in the current administration. Anyone who is coherent would be a great improvement.

Personally, I've never been more embarrassed and displeased as an American than one under the Biden Administration. Between terrible foreign policy campaigns, the ridiculous inflation, lower child tax credits, more IRS, the devaluation of the US dollar, and our Middle East blunder is only half of it. We not only look ridiculous, but we also look rather weak with him falling off his bicycle, mumbling around, and getting lost on stage— all at a time when we need someone to get tough (and look tough) on these other pricks such as Russia and China who are bullying everyone near their borders. Not to mention his son who gets to do whatever he wants, or how people gave Biden a free pass for his conduct with both women and children, let alone the shit that slips out his mouth about minority groups. If only Malcolm X was alive to rip his ass again as he did in the 70s. (Great video, very relevant for today's climate). It's also my opinion that we got swindled with Biden winning. Not just Trump and the other Republicans, but Democrats (like Bernie Sanders) got swept under the rug as well when he got the primary -- for who knows why, it certainly wasn't popularity. 

To others, he's probably the greatest thing since sliced bread. Good on them, but he isn't for me. Not because he's a Democrat or anything like that, but because I never could stand this guy. When I hear ‘drain the swamp’ he and Hilary Clinton are the first people that come to my mind. I say the hell with all these old people who have run the country into the ground for the last forty years or more. Maybe to others, that brings a sense of security, I get that, but to me, it all seems like Bohemian Grove, get your tinfoil hats, the Illuminati is back sort of vibes. It's just another four years that were funded by the Bush-Clinton-Obama Foundation and that alone raises red flags.

Again, just my opinions, which definitely don't matter anyway. I hate Biden just as much as I'm sure someone who disagrees with me hates Trump. Not that I like the latter, just had more money and a quality of life under Trump -- and I can see how they felt like the country was a three-ringed shit-show when he was President because that's exactly how I feel about the last four years. Hopefully, the country can meet in the middle somewhere. Anything but radical left and right would be amazing. 

“Not my circus, not my clowns." I love this, btw.

Not very happy with the options.

80 is too old to be president. That makes both options bad.

I also can't vote for someone with more than 90 felonies. Or who thinks injecting people with bleach helps fight disease.

Most of the things Dead Man posted about Biden weren't his fault. Happy to discuss in Ecchi texts if ya want (and I can be civil!)

I miss the days when both parties would put up a good candidate so that even if your first choice lost you ended up with a decent president that looked out for the whole country. That seems like so long ago.

I like Nikki Haley. She's smart and could do the job. Her against Newsom would be a decent election. At least they're both smart and reasonable people.

But to be honest I'd vote for any Democrat over any Republican at this point. Literally any one.

• 1 month later...