Open Club  ·  298 members

Furry

Roleplay Requests Megatopic

Time to get this back on track. Furries need more attention so I'm gonna give some. I am looking for roleplay myself, mostly of safe nature (Which is know may sound weird in ED) but I also could try NSFW. It has been a while however so I am trying to take it easy to begin with. I mostly roleplay females and mostly of common beast nature. Cat, dog, fox, wolf, etc. I am not sure what I am looking forward to here but I'm leaving this out there for people to notice. I mostly do yuri but I might do other things. Not sure yet. It will depend on the roleplayer, on the character more so, on the mood requested. I won't really do planned plots as I am more on the go but ideas can be pitched and discussed. Someone needs to revive the furry world.

• 5 weeks later...
On 04/07/2023 at 05:25, Goddess Aurora said:

Time to get this back on track. Furries need more attention so I'm gonna give some. I am looking for roleplay myself, mostly of safe nature (Which is know may sound weird in ED) but I also could try NSFW. It has been a while however so I am trying to take it easy to begin with. I mostly roleplay females and mostly of common beast nature. Cat, dog, fox, wolf, etc. I am not sure what I am looking forward to here but I'm leaving this out there for people to notice. I mostly do yuri but I might do other things. Not sure yet. It will depend on the roleplayer, on the character more so, on the mood requested. I won't really do planned plots as I am more on the go but ideas can be pitched and discussed. Someone needs to revive the furry world.

I am bumping this since the thread and club is dead anyway (and I have not seen rules regarding bumps) but also because this post is still in effect as of currently.

Edited by Goddess Aurora

• billrusso changed the title to Hey you yes you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up