Hello There

Hey everyone! I'm excited to try out the site and get some good RPs going! I'd like to make friends with people too, of course. If it wasn't obvious by my profile, I'm a male sub and I'm mostly into Gentle Femdom, so if any dommes out there want to throw some love my way, I'd greatly appreciate it :) I do other stuff as well, however, so you can also come my way if you have some other idea and I might be into it :)

"Welcome to EcchiDreams, my friend ^_^ There's a multitude of people to roleplay with, and each of them are significantly different from each other ^_^ The best place to start would be to fill out a Roleplaying Preference sheet, and then maybe post a roleplay to the Private Roleplays board ^_^ I hope you enjoy your time here, love ^_^"

• Senior Staff

Hello there GoodBoy, and welcome to EcchiDreams.

Hope you enjoy your time here with us, and look forward to seeing you around the site.
If you need any help at all with anything, don't hesitate to come to me or any of the other staff (we have purple names).
Whether you need help or not, I'm sure you'll find someone you can RP with in pretty much no time.

Sweet Dreams~