Naive Newbie Here~

Wow I'm a bit nervous here. Hello everyone! My name is Phobia, but you can just call me Phobia! Heheh. u. u

I am a 22 year old male. I don't have a picture on me right now but I can send one your way if you're really curious!

I'm really into writing, horror and video game, plus a few others. Hentai-wise, I'm sort of into more 'real' things. I'm into both straight, yuri and yaoi, though I tend to lean towards the female side of things (Guys are still pretty hot though). I also have a bit of interest with shemales/futanari too but nothing too gross in that department? Groups are cool too.

I'm open to almost anything. However, I do have limits. If it's the sort of thing someone around here may shy away from, just ask me? I'm pretty vanilla I guess. No fun Phobia, that's me. But I'm pretty flexible though!

I like switching things up with my roleplaying. I may figure out a few regular characters while I'm here!

I want to say more but I'm sort of at a loss. If you want to know more, just ask!

It's great to be here in this little dirty den! Thanks for having me!

(Also, I wonder if I could change my name? I'll talk to a mod about that one!

EDIT: silly me, I found the answer to that question. Can you believe what I can find by just reading?

Edited by AccidentalPhobia

• Community Administrator

Hello! Welcome to EcchiDreams, it's nice to see you here! If you're thinking about jumping into the RolePlays, I suggest reading this first as you can find out a lot about our RolePlay Suite from that xD But if you're still unsure on anything, just shoot me a question through EcchiText where I can help you. Also, if you have any suggestions about what to add in the RolePlay Guide, please don't hesitate to tell me!

• Senior Staff

Welcome to ED, AccidentalPhobia. No need to be nervous, I assure you.

You're into writing, huh? Perhaps you can put some of your pieces up here, in the Creative Writings section. As for your other interests, I'm sure you'll find someone else who enjoys the same things you do. I quite enjoy playing video games too, for example.

Looking forward to seeing you around our 'little dirty den'. xD

Sweet Dreams~

Hello! Sorry for the late welcome, but it's better late than never, right? Or is that just me? o.o; Anyway, welcome to EcchiDreams! We're all a bunch of nice folks here so if you have any questions, or run into any problems, please don't hesitate to contact or talk to any one of us. I hope you enjoy your stay here. I'll be seeing you around the forums. ^^

Oh jeez, thanks guys!  I just saw all the nice messages you guys sent me!  

I'm thinking about getting things rolling right now, actually.  I haven't finished reading the guides that are looking so helpful.  I hope to be playing with you guys soon!

(also I'll definitely give the arcade a try...)