The Daily Life of a Succubus [Vergil x Lisa]

My eyes twitch as Yuki was playing with me as she began undressing herself and touching her disgusting lewd body that oozes lust while looking so confident just because my semen was inside of her. I quickly lounge at her quiver pussy as I aim my large cock toward it and pin my succubus as she was acting a bit too cocky for her own good. 

"Then, that means I can fuck this pussy until it breaks and teach you some manners," I spoke, coldly. 

My hips began moving toward her crotch as I insert her pussy which she quickly became attached to my massive cock that took her virginity. My wet cock began rubbing in her good spot as I start roughly since Yuki was a slut who needs to be re-educated on behaving. 

Two loads of cum in such a quick succession, if she wanted Yuki could push him trough the next wall with a single hand now. But why would she? 

There was more in him, darker sides, and desires. She allowed him to press her down, allowed herself to feel some pain. "You can try..." she said with a smile, looking a bit surprised as he penetrated her again just after he came. 

Her demonic cunt being as tight and fresh as the first time. 

I smile back at Yuki enjoying her second fuck but still having a bit of cockiness so I continue and allow myself to follow my desire to have her since she can take me very well. My hands quickly touch her big breasts as they jiggle around tempting to touch them and do with a circular motion while her body jump from each thrust.

“You know I will, you are a slut who love cum after all.” I comment.

The joy of feeling her wet pussy becoming tight as the first time was incredible and squeeze me very hard that each blow was a hard struggle. 

Yuki moaned, smiling. "You think I am a bitch? Fuck me like one!" she said, moving under his grip, while having his cock still deep in her pussy. 

She turned over, laying on her front. Than raised her hips till she was kneeling on all fours. 

Her ass high up, face pressed against the sheets. 

A much more submissive position, and more important to her... She hadn't to lie on her wings anymore. 

Yuki screams as she wanted me to treat her like a whore and turning around her body as she lay on her fours while her body begs me to keep using her wet cunt. I couldn't resist Yuki being submissive as I enter her warm pussy once more and gripping her ass to reach toward her greedy womb. The bed underneath us creak from the force thrusting into this tight pussy squeeze me once again to drain of my semen. 

"Fine, I will and I will make sure you feed my dirty slut with her daily baby milk inside of her tight pussy." I spoke. 

I could hear Yuki muffled moaning as she began touching herself which mean I need to go rough on my girl and grab tightly this flailing black tail of her. The force of being yank was felt in Yuki body while pulling her body close to my base and feeling my hot dick penetrating her depth with ease due to her love juice coating me good. The Motion increase as her body shake from plow as our skin made some sound and her arse jiggle from the inhuman strength shredding her pink walls.

”Yuki! You say you are a Succubus but you want to enjoy our fuck, don’t you?” I ask, seriously as I pull her tail.

"A girl can have dreams" she answered laughing,  her tail laying itself around his wrists like a snake. Not with too much force, but showing clearly she could excel more of it if needed. 

Than she let go as he yanked harder, pulling her back. She smiled to herself, crying out... "Ouch... That actually hurt..." 

"You are lying, you are holding back, right?" I ask.

Our coitus continues as I ease my yank for her just in case while cock began thrusting fast and deep into her womb while the sloppy sound began to show up in her filled pussy. I lean over my Yuki as put my arms on her side while looking at her hungrily and feeling her entire pussy tangling all over me just to squeeze me dry of my baby seeds.