[Challenges] Get your Game on!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

No problem

Also what the actual hell! The A.I of chapter 3 was acting so damn aggressive. The unit in the tower never move in any difficulty and now it just attacks me when in range? and run away when it lowers it HP and turn into the other unit? Whaaaaaaat? D=

dfudshfidshfidhzfidsfdzfdsfdfd

Just now, lVergill said:

Also what the actual hell! The A.I of chapter 3 was acting so damn aggressive. The unit in the tower never move in any difficulty and now it just attacks me when in range? and run away when it lowers it HP and turn into the other unit? Whaaaaaaat? D=

dfudshfidshfidhzfidsfdzfdsfdfd

Yeah, that's a pretty annoying part of Chapter 3.

in95eh.png

Nothing to say here besides that the game was holding my hand and just skipping boring, winnable battle which consists of two. Also, I have Spd+ and Lck- but that may change and it will make sense later in the chapter. =P 

wrks4k.png

Fighting against big brother Xander and starting a new game once before getting a rather good level up of Six! I must get stronger, I must. 

2iu9dty.png

A couple of resets to take the best route for my Corrin to soaked up EXP and I miss one kill due to an axe-user suicide to Gunter and level up two time with all of those two giving me +Str, +Speed+, +Def, +Lck.... both of them...

qrj18k.png

No resets here but a big surprise to the A.I being aggressive and making some rather odd move but not enough to kill my feed Corrin and Gunter duo with the help of Felicia's passive~ 

awwa9y.png

No reset here, and nothing worth mentioning either. Next! xD Well.... I did grab the Concoction... and God Icon

nvvzgi.png

Three reset here, due to forgetting the right path to kill the bottom units and leveling just barely since Corrin didn't kill that axe unit from chapter 2 so poor me. T-T 

2dvoocl.png

No reset here, Kill Takumi then Hinoka, Ryoma and finally Yukimura. To kill Ryoma I had to use the freeze rod to get that 20+ hit on him and while keeping his HP low which I hit 20. Also, I change my Bane and Boon from Speed+ and Lck - to Strenght+ and Mag- because I will use master ninja from here on out. 

9 hours ago, lVergill said:

in95eh.png

Nothing to say here besides that the game was holding my hand and just skipping boring, winnable battle which consists of two. Also, I have Spd+ and Lck- but that may change and it will make sense later in the chapter. =P 

wrks4k.png

Fighting against big brother Xander and starting a new game once before getting a rather good level up of Six! I must get stronger, I must. 

2iu9dty.png

A couple of resets to take the best route for my Corrin to soaked up EXP and I miss one kill due to an axe-user suicide to Gunter and level up two time with all of those two giving me +Str, +Speed+, +Def, +Lck.... both of them...

qrj18k.png

No resets here but a big surprise to the A.I being aggressive and making some rather odd move but not enough to kill my feed Corrin and Gunter duo with the help of Felicia's passive~ 

awwa9y.png

No reset here, and nothing worth mentioning either. Next! xD Well.... I did grab the Concoction... and God Icon

nvvzgi.png

Three reset here, due to forgetting the right path to kill the bottom units and leveling just barely since Corrin didn't kill that axe unit from chapter 2 so poor me. T-T 

2dvoocl.png

No reset here, Kill Takumi then Hinoka, Ryoma and finally Yukimura. To kill Ryoma I had to use the freeze rod to get that 20+ hit on him and while keeping his HP low which I hit 20. Also, I change my Bane and Boon from Speed+ and Lck - to Strenght+ and Mag- because I will use master ninja from here on out. 

I can sort of see where you're going with the Master Ninja route.  You won't have to get up close and personal with the more annoying units, can lower stats, but at the same time, your general damage output isn't the greatest and certain annoying units can still be a pain.

1 hour ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

I can sort of see where you're going with the Master Ninja route.  You won't have to get up close and personal with the more annoying units, can lower stats, but at the same time, your general damage output isn't the greatest and certain annoying units can still be a pain.

That’s why Strenght+ will come into play and while having the hidden weapon when it come around. I am in chapter 8

latest?cb=20110403003208

Our hero Begin his first journey as the professor has given him the wonderful option of these three and wondering which pokemon he should choose in order to beat his overconfident girlfriend. 

2yp0svc.png

2cglt2q.png

jk8s2u.png

The boy ponders at this difficult, hard choices as his hand instinctively pick up Leafeon and battling Cheren and Bianca with ease. Having such a powerful Pokemon wielding could raise his confidence and name it Green

Leaf wielding Rage Powder, Arm Thrust, Sand Tomb, and Water Spout 

Route 1 came into play as his first pokemon was a Diglett and capturing it to name it Mole to add to his team. He continued to visit her mother house occasionally to ensure victory and leveling up his pokemon to beat the dreaded rival. After a long skip, his arrival arrives at the scene and challenge him with his legendary Ditto. Doctor N! (Yes, he is a real doctor and he has a degree so don't question it) Our Hero send Leafon upfront to easily take 3/4 of his health by using Arm Thrust and his retaliate with a move that makes him legendary, Spacial Rend. Such incredible move did 5 damage and it was over before it even begin..... 

28qyujr.png

Our Hero, Gil decides to stop at Route 2 before his girlfriend gets too pouty for his overstay and capture Mareep as his last pokemon of the day! Name it Lakilester and save before leaving, until the next adventure continue... 

tenor.gif?itemid=9305257  latest?cb=20160520114337latest?cb=20160919011408

I died of laughter a bit when I saw the Metapod and Lileep as starter options.

The time has come once again for another Black and White Randomizer Nuzlocke Challenge.  This time, I'm playing Black Version, so let's get into it with...

Episode 1 - Unova's Second Round

Spoiler

cniTv5C.png

Welp, here we are again.  Back to Unova for another randomized run.  Please game, be gentle to me for once.  I swear, if you aren't, I'll explode.  Now, without further delay, it's time to go and see what our starters are, and then we'll find out what names I get to refer to Cheren and Bianca as for the rest of this run.

dTpBss9.png

Um...wow.  Ok, this looks pretty nice.

4XrcYk6.png

This one is kind of the low point of the choices.

STDahql.png

And...this is Gen 5, so no mega for you.  Out of all of them, I think I have to go with Conkeldurr....except I might not.  I don't know, but something about there always being two Normal types just tells me that going for the one thing that isn't a Normal type may actually be a bad idea.  I'm gonna go for Kangaskhan.

31ZTko8.png

So now that I have my starter, Bianca ended up picking the Spearow and got obliterated in an instant by Storm Throw.  Also, her name is now Lillianna.

f3IvzSO.png

Meanwhile, Cheren, also known as Pi, got destroyed and net me three whole levels.  We take those.  Anyway, after a nice, relaxing visit to Professor Juniper for some stuff, we're off to Route 1 to get ourselves our very first encounter of the run.  Let's hope the game won't troll me hardcore this time.

qA6Gqiw.png

...Stalker?  What are you doing here?

duskull.gifYou abandoned me, you jerk!

It's not my fault!  I-

duskull.gifNo more of your lies!  You wanted to ditch me!  I won't let you catch me at all!

But I didn't try to ditch you!  It's not my fault that-

duskull.gifDon't you go trying to blame someone else for what you did!  Do you know how many favors I had to do to even come here?  I had to do terrible, terrible things.  Awful things I'll never forget!  It's all your fault and I will never, ever forgive you!  As punishment, I will steal all of your Poke Balls.  Good luck trying to recruit new Pokemon to your little suicide mission now, punk.

Stalker, wait!  Welp, he's gone.  He also stole all of my Poke Balls.  Looks like I'm not getting an encounter here.  May as well go to Accumula Town and buy more Poke Balls.

cihWMyg.png

So after a tutorial and buying more Poke Balls, we have an encounter with N...and his Close Combat Munna.  It was still a very easy battle, though.  I may only have one mon because my jealous Duskull stole my Poke Balls, but I won't be defeated that easily!  Now, how about we move onto Route 2, get our Running Shoes, and hopefully get an encounter.  Mainly the last part because I'm a bit desperate for encounters.

dvoNCp8.png

Um...alright?  I did say I was a bit desperate for encounters.  Oh well, I guess something's better than nothing.  Alright, welcome to the team, The Queen.  Although, now I'll need to get her caught up a bit.  After that, we have another date with Lillianna.  Let's do it!

Fz5vfrD.png

So after some grinding, battling all the trainers outside of Lillianna and being hardcore dissapointed by the lack of even subpar moves that I ended up getting, grinding is done for now.  Since I'm waiting to get my static Dreamyard gift Pokemon, I only went up to Lv. 10 on the whole party.  As for notable new moves...well, The Queen got Acid.  Sure, a STAB Poison move, but it's only got 40 base power.  At this point, though, it's something, especially since there's a free Moon Stone for getting a Dragon Skull back later with my name on it.  For now, how about we blow up Lillianna again.

7e374g0.png

To be honest, that battle was uneventful.  She had a Bidoof that got blown back by The Queen's Hyper Voice.  I made her waste her Potion and just tore it apart with Bubblebeam.  As for Spearow, well...let's just say that Storm Throw is still MVP move of the moment.  Now that we got that battle dealt with, it's time to head off to the Dreamyard to get a free team member...because I sure need one right now.  Let's go!

J3dXxmC.png

So after tearing through trainers and making our way here, it turns out that the game is trying to make it up to me for Stalker getting mad at me and ditching me by giving me a free good mon.  Well...at least we can hope so.  Let's take a look at it's moves together before we go on ahead and say it's good or not.

i2zNUDv.png

So Drought is a bit of a cause for concern because Fire types will now be a major issue for him, and for The Queen's Bubblebeam.  Along with that, his only physical move is Wood Hammer.  If we can get some good moves to replace Icy Wind and maybe Powder Snow too, we'll be sitting pretty in the city.  For now, my official evaluation is that Blades is meh.  Now that we've gotten all our encounters for the moment, it's time we go and take on Pi at the Trainer's School.  I bet he's just waiting to give me more experience from his Conkeldurr.  Looking forward to it.

E1IRnYC.png

Sadly, he didn't give me tons of levels.  In fact, he led with a Bellsprout, and Blades made short work of it thanks to having random Ice moves.  As for the Conkeldurr...well, let's just say that Storm Throw is the definition of deja vu because that's how I destroyed it.  Gotta love how Storm Throw is my carry move right now.  Other than Blades being low leveled, a problem we'll remedy soon enough, my team of three is looking pretty solid.  Who needs a Fusion Bolt Duskull, huh?  I know you're still there, Stalker!

duskull.gif.......

Can't we just talk this over?

duskull.gif........

Ok, fine.  Be that way.  I'll just ignore you.  You'll probably still just stalk me.  Anyway, now that we've blown up Pi, it's time to take on the first gym at long last.  This will be a prime chance to get some more levels on The Queen and maybe Blades, but no promises about Blades for now.

K57x9R3.png

On our first course of the Striaton City Trainer Menu, we had a single Sandile with Howl.  A Speed drop with Bubblebeam assured that The Queen would outspeed and completely destroy it.

wVBNNss.png

However, the second course was bad, so we had to send it back for a refund.  A Nidoran M with Bolt Strike and Snow Warning made quick work of Blades, claiming his life with a poisoned meal.  Of course, my bodyguard, Mother, didn't take kindly to that and sent the poisoned food back to the kitchen and just in time for a dessert of Cubchoo's death by Storm Throw.  The meal was so bad that Mother learned Fusion Flare in her rage.  Apparently, poisoning food and killing Scythers with it is one of their most popular dishes.  Well then, it looks like we'll have to take our complaints right to the head chef and get ourselves a refund.

pe87JZS.png

And here they are.  The head chefs.  You bastards poisoned my Scyther's food and murdered him with that Bolt Strike Steak he didn't order!

Spr_BW_Cress.pngWe have no idea what you're talking about, miss.  We don't poison food here at our five star restaurant.

Spr_BW_Chili.pngYeah, and the Bolt Strike Steak is today's special.  Everyone loves it.  We wouldn't poison anything.

Spr_BW_Cilan.pngBut what about that-

Spr_BW_Chili.pngCilan, shut your trap!  We can't let her know about him.  This is a chance for us to regain our former glory after the fall of Lord Shuya's empire.  We're going to get paid big if we destroy this idiotic girl here and now like on the Other Side.

Spr_BW_Cress.pngI am the one who nearly destroyed her on the Other Side.

Spr_BW_Chili.pngYeah, and look what happened?  You lost and we all got punished for it.  I should take her down right now!

Spr_BW_Cress.pngYou, Chili?  Honestly.  You're worse at battling than Cilan.

Spr_BW_Chili.pngWhat was that?!  I can battle circles around Cilan!

Spr_BW_Cress.pngReally now?  Then why is Cilan stepping forward to battle the girl?

Spr_BW_Chili.pngWhat?!

Spr_BW_Cilan.pngWe have no intention of giving you a refund.  You have no proof that your Pokemon's food was poisoned, and now to make sure this secret is not leaked, we have no choice but to make you disappear forever.  Prepare to be destroyed, permanently this time.

Ok, finally.  I was getting tired of your sibling argument.  Let's get this done and over with.

cq3AS90.png

Servant Daniel, huh?  So these three are working for someone else now?  Who hates me so much they'd want to poison my Pokemon to death and try to erase me?  Whatever, I guess that's not important right now.  For now, let's fight off Daniel and get our refund.  Daniel leads with a Rattata...which may explain where they got the poison.  They could've used rat poison to kill Blades.  The Rattata put up a fight and even put The Queen to sleep...twice, with Sleep Powder.  We still managed to crush the mouse and force Daniel's hand to bring out his ace.

Spr_BW_Cilan.pngThis isn't good.  If we lose again, then...

Enough talking, Daniel!  Just send in your Staravia so I can unfortunately kill it.  Why do you have to torture me by forcing me to kill the preevolution of my favorite Gen 4 mon?

Spr_BW_Cress.pngOur employer has given us notes in order to find your weaknesses and exploit them.  Poisoning the steak was just the first step.

Spr_BW_Chili.pngWe were hoping you would be the one to eat it and die from the poison.  You just had to feed it to your Scyther first, didn't you?

Why are you making me sound like the bad guy here?  You're twisting everything around and making it seem like I intentionally got Blades killed.

Spr_BW_Cilan.pngEnough talking.  Will you kill my Staravia or surrender your life?

.....I'm going to find and destroy whoever hired you.  Anyway, the Staravia has Pressure, which could be troubling.  Luckily, Storm Throw always crits, so it only took two to...kill the Staravia.  You monsters!  How dare you make me kill a Staravia!  What's next, a Chikorita?!  A Jirachi? Princess Peach!?

74ZTp9j.png

Spr_BW_Chili.pngCilan, you trash!  How could you possibly lose to her?!  We're suppose to be all powerful gym leaders!  Ghetsis is going to have our heads for-

Spr_BW_Cress.pngChili, you idiot!  Why did you say that?!  You just told her who hired us!

Ghetsis hired you?!  What the hell is going on here?  In fact, why is Cilan so silent?

Spr_BW_Cilan.pngI...where am I?  What happened?  Um...oh, I'm sorry.  It seems you won a battle against me.  I don't know why my brothers are arguing, but I'll present you with the Trio Badge and a TM.

Um...ok?  Thanks, I guess?  Well, we got our first badge...and a TM for Lucky Chant because of course I have to get something awful.  Although, why did Ghetsis hire these three to kill me and why did Cilan suddenly start acting normal after our battle.  That's a little weird, but I guess it's not that important.  There is the interruption with Fennel as soon as you walk outside, but with that out of the way, we're gonna end it off there.  So, next time, we'll be off to the Dreamyard for plot, and we'll get to see what the Team Plasma grunts have been renamed to.  So, until next time.

The Survivors

dAxCIzZ.png

The Fallen

123.png

duskull.gifAnd so it begins.  Don't tell Ruby I'm still stalking her.  I want to see her suffer for abandoning me.

Chapter 1: The Legendary beginning 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20110403003208

Our journey continues as Gil wake up to find two Pokeball in his pocket and began question on his current save while the third Pokeball disappear into the Shadow Realm. He sighs as he enters Route 2 tall grass to encounter a Litwick for his next third pokemon and catching it unexpected to easily become the leader of this three-man group. There was something unique about this as it has a crown and probably coming from royalty which was odd coming from a weak pokemon which he names it, Spoofy

nedl5c.jpg "You should bow down to your king, mortal. I am far stronger to let any human control me.

Gil ignores the warning as he levels him once to see what he was referring to and learn Spacial Rend which make him rethink his approach with the little guy. 

nedl5c.jpg "Impress are we? Now you reconsider my power on crushing anyone that stands in our way."

16k0u4w.png  "....." 

He names it King Spoofy. 

nedl5c.jpg  "Why you littl-

The journey continues as Spoffy began to take each and everyone pokemon with a single hit or two which made him the top pokemon in the group while encountering a special trainer sending out Lillitpup 

It was not....

After acquiring Spoofy, the journey became a lot easy and nothing could make it even better for him while battling Mike. 
 nedl5c.jpg "Your welcome!

Image Mike.PNG

Yes, he is a real doctor too and he has a degree to prove it you will see. 

Even with the overconfidence, Mole was taking out with a bubblebeam that crit and 1 shotting the poor Mole which ended his life right there and there. His next stop was the Dreamyard and acquiring his replaced of Mole, Frillish. He names it Ms. Puff. 
After a while of grinding up to lv. 12~11 he came face to face against the formidable trio gym leader that people spoke about and with Spoofy on his side nothing could go wrong unlike Mike's battle. 
 nedl5c.jpg"It's KING spoofy to you.

Spr_BW_Chili.png "I can't believe you lost against that girl, Cilan! It was so damn freaking easy and you had to screw it up!" 

Spr_BW_Cress.png "Chili, shut up! We have another opponent and don't mention about the you know what.

Spr_BW_Cilan.png "Hello trainer, we didn't poison the food so you may come as you wish.

16k0u4w.png"......." 

Spr_BW_Chili.png "Screw this! I am going to prove that I am the best one here! Let's go you, chump!

Spr_BW_Cress.png "Just don't screw up..."

Image Ann.PNG

Spr_BW_Chili.png "You stand no chance against my Pidgeot and Ditto!"

Spr_BW_Cress.png "They aren't even fir-I don't know why I am even trying."

After a huge bickering about pokemon type, Gil uses one special Rand and Green to end this rather easy battle. 

Image w.PNG

Spr_BW_Cilan.png "So who is the trash now? Beaten in a couple of turns?

Spr_BW_Chili.png "...."

Spr_BW_Cress.png "Wow, I am impressed that you remain cool, Chili. I was expecting a rather baby tantrum from you but it seems you are growing up at last."

Spr_BW_Chili.png "You should leave now and take this badge for your victory, now if you can excuse me.

Spr_BW_Cilan.png "H-Hey Chili, why are you grabbing that frying pan and creepily, slowly walking up to me?..."

Gil decides to leave the gym as he has what he needs it to pass around that old man that keep wanting him to fight these three and hearing some scream from the building as he left. 
Spr_BW_Cilan.png "W-Wait! not the face!

The Survivors
Image Team.PNG

The Fallen
Image 050MS.png

Hoping I got this code right. Also, fair warning to anybody who reads this, there are a lot of jokes in this, and not all of them are in good taste.  Some bad language, too.

Meanwhile, back in Nuvema Town, a pair of sisters has a surprise waiting for them.  Why they waited for the sun to set to wake up is anyone's guess.  Naturally, the shorter, cuter one got up first, to find the present sitting on an end table.  Filled with excitement, she shook the taller, prettier one to get her out of bed.

"Angie, get up!" she whined, holding on to her sister's shoulder and shaking for dear life.

"Okay, okay, I'm up!" Angela shouted, getting up roughly. "Jeez, Keiko, what's the big idea?"

"Look, look!  Somebody left us a present!" Keiko cheered, a bit too loudly for Angela's liking. "I wonder who it was!"

"Alright, calm down," Angela sighed, still trying to wake herself up. "Let's see what the card says.  Assuming there is one."

Before either sister could lay hands on the package, somebody knocked on one of the walls of their bedroom. "Are you two decent?"

"Hey, Cheren.  Come on in," Angela said, turning to face her childhood friend. "Bianca's running behind again, huh?"

"I can assume as such, yeah," Cheren shrugged. "I take it Professor Jupiter's been.  To think that the Pokemon that will join us on our adventures are in that box."

"P-Pokemon!?" Keiko asked, looking really, really happy.

"How do you know that?" Angela asked, a bit more skeptic than her younger sister.

"Am I late again?" Bianca asked after rushing up the stairs. "Sorry!"

Cheren turned to face Bianca, mock disappointment in his eyes. "You're hopeless.  This is the day we get a Pokemon from Professor Jupiter."

"Don't be mean, Cheren," Keiko spoke up. "It's not like she's doing it on purpose."

"Are these the Pokemon?" Bianca asked, walking towards the package.

"Only one way to find out," Angela shrugged.  The sisters worked together to open the package, revealing three Pokeballs.

"Wait, what?" Angela asked, staring at the three balls. "Why are there only three?  Shouldn't there be four? How are we supposed to decide on three Pokemon for the four of us?"

"We could share Pokemon, Angie," Keiko offered, smiling up at her older sister. "Since you went to Pokemon Trainer's School, you could focus on giving the Pokemon orders in fights and making them strong, and I can focus on taking care of them and making them feel better when they're hurt. That way, we're both involved in their lives."

"Yeah, I guess," Angela shrugged. "Not like the professor's giving us much of a choice."

With that out of the way, Keiko started opening the balls, revealing a Blitzle, a Scraggy, and, surprisingly, Arceus himself.

"Are you shitting on my dick?" Angela blurted out upon seeing the creator of all Pokemon.

"You don't have a dick, Angie," Keiko reminded her sister.

"Oh, right," Angela shrugged. "Seriously, though! Geez, Professor Jupiter, what the shi-"

"Poopy," Keiko insisted.  That was enough bad language for one day.

Arceus sighed audibly, sizing up the four humans in the room.  Blitzle and Scraggy gave Him a wide berth. "Hello, mortals."

"What was she thinking, though? It isn't fair to make the four of us decide among ourselves who gets the one legendary - and not just any legendary, but the creator of all Pokemon!" Angela ranted.

"Yeah, about that," Bianca spoke up. "We were going to let you and Keiko have the first pick, since this is your house and all." Cheren nodded at Bianca's words.

"Come on, Angie," Keiko said to try to calm Angela down. "Professor Jupiter must have had a good reason for giving Mister God to us."

"That's not His name," Angela insisted.  "Besides, this isn't exactly fair for you guys, right?" Angela added, looking to Bianca and Cheren.

"Ah... I agree with Keiko on this," Bianca nervously agreed. "The Professor knows what she's doing... right?"

"I kind of agree with Angela," Cheren started to say.  "...but Bianca has a point.  Keiko, too. Regardless, you two have the right to choose Arceus if you want."

"Not that there's much of a point in arguing." Angela sighed. "Arceus could fly through the roof and out of our lives if He wanted.  Even if he didn't, it's not like he'd just let somebody claim him.  Most legendaries only get caught when they want to.  They choose their trainers, not the other way around."

Arceus took a step forward, if only to get a word in. "I appreciate your respect, mortal, but no - I cannot simply leave.  Because these human creations use my DNA to contain me, I cannot defy them. I can only leave under the heel of a mortal."

"S-so, who do you choose?" Bianca asked hopefully.  All four kidsteenagers looked at Arceus, putting the deity on the spot.

After a moment of looking into the hearts of the four mortals, he focused to the shortest among them.

Bianca looked sad that she wasn't chosen, while Cheren was disappointed.  Angela rolled her eyes. Keiko, however, was genuinely surprised. "Me?"

Arceus nodded. "You are kind-hearted.  Pure.  Yet I sense a strength within you that most mortals lack.  I would have you as my trainer."

Keiko looked happy for a moment, then remembered something. "Um... is it okay if Angela helps you get strong? We kind of agreed to share Pokemon, and..."

"That is... somewhat unorthodox, I'll admit, but... I suppose I'll allow it," Arceus huffed.

"Thank you," Keiko smiled, hugging Arceus's neck.  While Keiko was asking that, Bianca and Cheren stepped forward and claimed their Pokemon, Bianca claiming Scraggy and Cheren claiming.

"Now that we got that out of the way, we came here to confess something to you," Cheren spoke up, walking toward the sisters.

"Actually, can that wait?  I wanna see what this little one can do," Bianca asked.

This caught Cheren off-balance. "That is absolutely out of the question."

"What?  Why?" Bianca asked, looking surprised.

"Because we're INDOORS!" Cheren shouted. "Are you dense?  Angela's and Keiko's room could be destroyed!"

"Don't be mean, Cheren!" Keiko huffed.

"Oh, come on! These little ones are weak, like you said they'd be!" Bianca whined.

"I would battle this mortal, that would call a God little," Arceus spoke up, stepping toward Bianca.

"See?  Even Arceus wants to fight!" Bianca insisted, missing the point.

"You will address me as Mister God," Arceus demanded.

"You're seriously keeping that as a nickname?" Angela asked.

"The ties between a mortal and their Pokemon are important, and should be respected," Arceus replied.

"Uh... I don't know what moves you can use, Mister God," Keiko admitted, looking somewhat worried.

"I will lead this battle just this once, my Trainer.  For you," Arceus nodded.

"I think it's awesome that you named your Pokemon already!" Bianca cheered. "Alright, Scraggy! Use Thundershock!"

Scraggy managed to move first, slightly scratching Arceus's nose with its attack.

"How the hell does he outspeed a god!?" Angela asked, surprised.

"My power is not limitless, mortal," Arceus answered.

"I can't believe you're doing this," Cheren facepalmed.

The story has only begun, but it's late, so I'm ending it here for now.  Part two of my first report will be posted tomorrow.

Archived