Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
lVergill

abandoned Incest Mating Season [Vergil X GAO I am lion]

lVergill

Vergil smile as he joins her sister with sleep as he mutters under his breath and hugging his gorgeous sister tight as he dream. The night was perfect for the two of them as they both lost their virginity and showing their love to each other. 

GAO I am lion

She falls asleep peacefully on his chest with a purr clear happy that she had her first with her brother

lVergill

The next morning, Vergil yawn softly as he tries to move but Lotus was still on top of him and smiling as he remembers last night mating. 

"Good morning, sis~" Vergil whisper. 

GAO I am lion

She let out a adorable yawn and she looks at him "morning brother" she said sitting up

lVergill

Vergil yelp as his cock was still inside of her pussy and grunt as Lotus move around while he remains inside of her.

"Sis....you are moving..." Vergil grunt. 

GAO I am lion

Lotus blushed forgetting that his cock was inside of her then she looks at him "ah sorry brother nya" 

lVergill

He smile at his cute sister and lick her cheek to give her more love since she was his mating partner for life.

"I-It's fine sis~ I just feel so good inside of you.." Vergil blush. 

GAO I am lion

She blushed even more "well that makes me happy to hear" she looks at him and purred loudly

lVergill

Vergil began to yawn softly as he stretches around while making sure Lotus wasn't hurt from his movement. 

"What do you want to do in the morning sis~" Vergil smile. 

GAO I am lion

She looks at him and giggles"I don't know brother but it's clear that you are enjoying this view of me brother " she started purring

lVergill

Vergil blush as his cock throb inside of her pussy and looking away as she did notice his eyes looking at her naked body which made him feel good.

"M-Maybe...." Vergil mutters. 

Edited by lVergill

GAO I am lion

She leaned over and kisses him on the lips then after the kiss broke she looks at him "maybe you want to go for a round two brother"she said with a giggle

lVergill

"Yes...I want more.." Vergil smile.

His tail began to flail happily to see his sister wanting more of his cock and hug her to give her a kiss. 

GAO I am lion

She purred loudly as he hugged her and kissed her then after the kiss she looks at him "nya well brother how would you like to fuck me this time" she said with her tail wagging

lVergill

"Well...why don't you spread your legs for me?" Vergil ask.

He purr to hear his sister wanting him as he lick her face and kiss her nose to give her more love. 

GAO I am lion

She lays on her back and she opened her legs wide for him "nya do you like this view brother " she said with a blush on her face

lVergill

Vergil mesmerize watch his sister opening her leg to exposed her bare pussy and cling into her soft body to lick her breasts to give her pleasure. 

"Yes~ I love when you are lewd and exposing to me, sis~" Vergil mewls. 

GAO I am lion

She let out a cute meow has he licked her breasts "nya well that makes me feel happy to hear brother nya" she started moaning has he played with her

lVergill

His cock began to rub her wet pussy of Lotus as his tongue was busy licking her nipple and sucking her breasts to give her some pleasure before he fucks her from the front. 

"Sis~ I love you~ I want to hear you moan for me." Vergil smile. 

GAO I am lion

She blushed has he rubbed then after a bit of playing with her he could hear her let out a moan and she looks at him "nya brother I love you too" her pussy starting getting wet

lVergill

Vergil couldn't stop thrusting his large cock into her sister's pussy as he mewls and purr since he wants to pound her so bad but he waited for Lotus. 

"I want to hear you beg for me sis~ It will make me very excited if you do.." Vergil blush. 

GAO I am lion

She purred loudly then she looks at him "nya please fuck me brother and don't stop in till I can't take anymore" she kissed him wrapped her arms around him

lVergill

Vergil enjoys hearing her beg for me as he immediately pounds her pussy at long last and moaning to feel her warm pussy tightening around him which he loves to do. 

"So good...I want to keep having sex with you, sis~" Vergil blush. 

GAO I am lion

She let out a moan has he started pounded her tight pussy and she started purring loudly"nya me too brother nya" she wrapped her legs around him

lVergill

Vergil purr to have his sister's leg wrap around his hips while he pound her away with the desire to impregnate her and licking her cheek since he really love her quite a lot. 

"I want to make you happy, sis. I want to make you feel like a woman." Vergil smile.