Ello there

Hello everyone,

I am Metalhead33 from Hungary. A long-time roleplayer, having done so ever since 2006ish. My origins are in forum-based roleplaying (I even had my own forum back in the days - it's just dead), though ever since 2014, real-time roleplaying has grown on me due to the influence of platforms dedicated to it. I am also the creator of my own setting, Not sure what else to tell about my roleplaying experiences.

As a person, what can I tell about myself? I like anime, I like programming, I like history, I like music, video games and cats. I also like dank memes. I'm an aspiring programmer and wannabe game developer who has dreams of adapting his setting into a video game. That's the reason I started to learn programming. I'm an introvert and highly eccentric. I like pretty much every genre of music, except the ones I explicitly dislike (rap, hip-hop, post-1990 Western pop music, emo) - but my main favourites are Metal, Rock, J-Pop and Video game soundtracks. Black Metal is my biggest favourite. As for video games, I like mainly roleplaying games, strategy games and first person shooters. Another hobby of mine is worldbuilding and conlanging. I love languages and would love to meet a roleplayer one day, who wouldn't mind incorporating accent-play and language barrier into the RP.

I'm a massive weeaboo, and a former Touhou fan as well. Here's my anime list, among other things. What else can I tell about myself?

• Community Administrator

Welcome to EcchiDreams @Metalhead33 and hello there. I consider myself to be quite a metal head, certainly cannot stand much of the post-90s pop or emo songs either, although the latter can be quite subjective. Lol 

If you're looking for a starters guide, you're in luck, because we wrote one recently to help new dreamers get settled into EcchiDreams. If you have some time, I recommend checking it out: 

Archived